Started on: 01-04-2018 03:47 PM
Replies: 5 (190 views)
Last post by: fastblack on 01-08-2018 02:39 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone watching?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2018 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've owned one in the past.

About as exciting as watching paint dry.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep.

Watched the first episode of season 4 last night.

One of the best so far. A send up of Star Trek combined with a thought provoking story line involving digital cloning.

Speaking of cloning, the heroine in the mini-skirt is a clone of my daughter-in-law, so....................no comment.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw it on Netflix a week or so ago. I have watched Metalhead and Black Museum so far. Really strange twists in both of them. I did try to watch season 4 episode 1 and got bored right away. But, it does help the time pass when nothing else is going on.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched the first 2-3 episodes. It was OK-ish, in my opinion. Haven't had much of an urge to watch more.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had watched the first 3 seasons last year (2016) sometime and had been waiting for this new season. They always throw a pretty good twist in there. Some of the episodes are snoozers but overall I enjoy the series.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock