Started on: 01-03-2018 12:10 PM
Replies: 11 (217 views)
Last post by: RotrexFiero on 01-04-2018 08:26 AM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the threats coming from Korea again, I say call his bluff...shoot one at us or shut the f up. Im not even against a preemptive nuclear strike. When someone has the possible capability and makes continuous threats of hitting you, you sometimes dont take a chance and wait for them to do it. If Trump 'pushes the button ', N Korea would be annihilated before they have a chance to even strike back. They wouldnt know it was coming till seconds before being leveled. Another plus would be other countries who are thinking the US is all talk and no action would be thinking twice before trying the same crap. Sometimes good to be the bully.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

... When someone has the possible capability and makes continuous threats of hitting you, you sometimes dont take a chance and wait for them to do it. ...

From brutal experience, I always take that chance. I am not going to hit anyone first. Ever. What I have found, in the real world, those that believe they can end a confrontation with my by attempting to cause bodily harm do not succeed. Oh, I have lost several fights, but not because I struck first. Or because I waited. I was just out fought. Most see the regret in their actions before my head swings back.

Let President Trump deal with that biatch Kimmie. I just wish that we could keep a better rein on this muslim shat first.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot down the next launch once it departs the North's airspace. (If we can). Supposedly we have the ability. See if that puckers him up a bit.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before we know it, that guy's gonna seem sane to many in the world... Because most of us have short memories. and he is going to "mellow out" over the next few years.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Before we know it, that guy's gonna seem sane to many in the world... Because most of us have short memories. and he is going to "mellow out" over the next few years.

Bam! We already have the Plastic Media often praising Little Kimmie over our very own President. I find that appalling.

We have to let DRPK strike first. Absolutely have to. Swinging first would be a show of weakness. I would much rather we just swat away an initial attack, then unleash untold fury upon that nation.

I have read several contradicting reports about talks, then no talks, then talks. North Korea has a long history of reneging upon agreements. A short memory indeed.

I am not happy with our President's tweets on this subject. Just my opinion. I am not the President, and know nothing on the situation compared to him. I am betting none of us have the President's information.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Shoot down the next launch once it departs the North's airspace. (If we can). Supposedly we have the ability. See if that puckers him up a bit.

Ive thought about that too. The thing there is psycho Un would tell everyone we committed an act of war towards his country. I have no doubt we could shoot it down...and probably even right after it leaves the launchpad.

Im not saying we 'should' attack him first, just Im not dead set against doing it. Whatever is done it would have to be quick, before he could even retaliate against S Korea only a few miles away.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nuke Pyongyang as a pre-emptive strike, tell the rest of the country 'Resistance is Futile', hand it over to South Korea to deal with like they should have decades ago, and move the demilitarized zone to the Chinese border.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I’m in South Korea right now so you can stop that talk until I’m out of here later today. Any nuclear blast would unleash a torrent of EMP that would totally disable my aircraft were I somewhat close. So ya’ll just nip it in the bud.

Now yesterday I flew right up beside NK and into China. There was some kind of big exercise going on as they made me descend very low once inside Chinese airspace. Also, 121.5 (emergency radio freq) was constantly being used by the South Koreans to warn some aircraft they had entered the South Korean Air Defense Identification Zone. I was just hoping it wasn’t me.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just some thoughts....

Nuclear weapons, or at least a low yield atomic bomb, is not hard to make. Yes, it takes some time, but the much more difficult thing is delivering it.

Missile technology is much more complex, and that is where NK is struggling. I don't believe they have the ability to do this, but they have the will. I believe that China, if not Russia, is slowly helping them. If only because they want to slowly push the USA into a corner. Their objective is to push the USA out of Korea.

The winner of wars has almost always been those that possessed a superior technology or strategy. Both if you can. If you want to win a fight you don't win it by doing the same thing your enemy is doing. The problem is if you are showing your cards all the time, shooting down missiles, using drones, robotics, advance avionics, and such....you risk that technology falling into the hands of the enemy. You lose your edge.

One thing we as Americans are good at is fighting. Dictatorships are the norm in the world. All of Africa is a dictatorship. Democracies have flourished under the watchful eye of the USA. But, that comes at a cost. We have to have a military, and need a strong one to maintain those democracies. That means fighting wars. We have to take on the bullies because we are the only ones that can.

Don't be fooled. China and Russia could never do what we can do. Not even close. They watch in awe.

Each war we fight we learn, not only employing new hi-tech weapons, but strategies. If you see that new movie, 12 Strong, they employed a unique strategy that we again used in Iraq.

I would not want to be Kim. He's delusional to think he can win this in any way.

[This message has been edited by RotrexFiero (edited 01-04-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

I wont not want to be Kim. He's delusional to think he can win this in any way.

Some, knowing they cannot win, will instead focus only on the destruction of their opponent.

PFF
System Bot
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pathology in people like Kim runs deep. He is a man without empathy, raised to believe he has no equal or connection to his fellow man. They merely exist below him as a way to achieve his own personal goals. Typical dictatorship, but also similar to the old monarchy that we kicked out of America.

You see people on the street like this, common criminals, but also executives that run corporations. They exist everywhere, but here in Korea you have one in power. (Yes, we have some in power here, that is the dangers of leaderships, is that they attract this type of personality.)

In order to lead people, you can not be worried about the single individual, or even the mass of people. A nagging conscience only gets in the way and that is what prevents many from becoming leaders, or corporate executives. Seriously, we are programmed to care, and are very socially connected by nature. Leaders by nature can be very flawed people. Hollywood celebrities are very similar. (They really believed they are destined to greatness, not through hard work, even some special skill, but maintained by a single core thought, "I am better than you".)

We have guard against holding these people in high regard, worshipping them, and giving them that kind of power. That is why our government is setup like it is, "checks and balances", because humans are inherently flawed and some are very prone to this behavior. Our flaws, when we hold positions of power, are only magnified. There are very few who can maintain their humility and humanity while wielding a lot of power. Typically it was the elders, spiritual leaders within the group who had earned the overall respect of the people that moved into these positions. They were not swayed by money or power, but had vision because of their age, and could see into the future and properly prepare the next generation. Today we have the opposite.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock