Started on: 01-02-2018 04:54 AM
Replies: 15 (554 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-04-2018 11:11 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 04:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“OFFICIAL SANCTUARY STATE, Felons, Illegals and MS13 Welcome! Democrats Need The Votes!”
The highway signs are apparently commemorating California’s new Sanctuary State status.

http://www.thegatewaypundit...legals-ms13-welcome/

I'm thinking they'll need to make these sign multi-lingual.

Rams

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I said in another post, I think that's fine. Let the state's residents reap the joys of Liberal thinking.

I know, I know, there are Federal laws being broken but even threatening to withhold federal funds isn't working so let them go whole heartedly into LA-LA land.

I really don't have any sympathy at all. Some people are like mules. You can only get their attention with a 2 x 4.

This decision is a societal 2 x 4, let's see if it gets their attention.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Ray,
I doubt those signs are going up all over the state inviting those addressed. I suspect this is someone's idea of a joke. It's almost funny if it didn't appear to be so true.
Unfortunately, it's going to take something bigger than a 2X4 to wake some Californians up. When they do, the upheaval will be dramatic.

Rams
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2018 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, California is really a sanctuary state. Fake signs, real law.

"The law prohibits local officials from asking about an individual’s immigration status or working with federal immigration agents on cases."
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the thought behind these sanctuary places? Just to help those that cannot abide by the law?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

What is the thought behind these sanctuary places? Just to help those that cannot abide by the law?

Well, it appears to be the Democratic Party's way of getting more voters on their side. Just my opinion but, that's the way I see it. It more certainly isn't based on their concern for humanity in general. If that was the reasoning, they'd be pulling more out of their own pockets to help those they want us to pay for.

Rams

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This just seems so ludicrous to me. Does president Trump have the power to cut all federal funding to the state if it continues to break the law? I know some left wing Judge will try to override his action, but at the end of the day can Trump force through such legislation and override the courts?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Well, it appears to be the Democratic Party's way of getting more voters on their side. Just my opinion but, that's the way I see it. It more certainly isn't based on their concern for humanity in general. If that was the reasoning, they'd be pulling more out of their own pockets to help those they want us to pay for.

Rams

Ya, why arent the Clintons donating millions to help , while their raking in many millions under the table to themselves in their fake foundation.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is just another play in the Cloward-Piven strategy. Another way to overburden the system. It puts additional strain on social programs and the criminal justice system, along with the added benefit of further dividing the people.

Those who advocate this at the grass roots level have no clue that they are just pawns in a plot to destroy capitalism.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

It is just another play in the Cloward-Piven strategy. Another way to overburden the system. It puts additional strain on social programs and the criminal justice system, along with the added benefit of further dividing the people.

Those who advocate this at the grass roots level have no clue that they are just pawns in a plot to destroy capitalism.

Exactly.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Ya, why arent the Clintons donating millions to help , while their raking in many millions under the table to themselves in their fake foundation.

No doubt, especially when the Dems are so proud and fully believe that Hillary Clinton won the election, because of the 'popular' vote. Yet it was California that voted for her in heavy numbers to give her the popular vote.

You would think they would at least help a bit. Maybe provide free weed for all, so the whole state can get stoned.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Geeze... this really is so absolutely true. I think this every time I debate with people... particularly the ones who are SO PASSIONATE about their views. They literally just have no idea that they're... pawns. No other better word for it. They're literally being fooled into fighting for something based on some absurd talking points that get passed to them from the top. Liberal professors, some of them so incessantly progressive that they will jump at any opportunity to become a part of the next craziest liberal fantasy so they can feel / believe that they're part of some great movement. You wonder if there's any limit to what they'll support and advocate for.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Atlas Shrugged" laid this out more than 50 years ago.

In the end, the old USA was torn apart by progressives and the capitalists started a new country.

Might still come to that.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In response to this new law in California, the director of ICE has stated that they haven't seen anything. ICE will now increase their staffing of officers in the State of California and make more and more arrests on their own. In other words, it won't matter that California is a sanctuary state because ICE will be much more active and arrest detain and remove more and more illegals.

But, I still think that President Trump needs to implement some actions cutting back funding to the state as much as is possible. Even if a liberal judge does pitch a fit, it will eventually get overturned by an appellate court or the Supreme Court. We need to stand up to the tyranny of the left at every junction and tell them no. No, it won't work the way you want. No, you cannot act as the South did prior to the civil war. And Yes, California is still a part of the United States, whether they like it or not.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Police, police department heads, city or state officials...or anyone who tells any enforcement officers to stand down when apprehending illegals should be charged themselves...and fired, fined or jailed for treason. They are undermining direct policy from the federal government in creating sanctuary cities/states. It should apply from the beat cop clear up to senators and governors.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 01-03-2018).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They can all legally get high for fun now too.
This should make cali better huh?
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/...ana-sales/index.html
"California legalizes recreational marijuana 01:49 (CNN) — California began selling recreational marijuana Monday"

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-04-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock