Started on: 12-22-2017 10:13 AM
Replies: 8 (238 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 12-23-2017 10:32 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-22-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MSNBC, your doom and gloom channel.

I will easily admit to not watching any TV. I read a lot, and rarely listen to idiots yelling from either side. I decided to look into this MSNBC thing that rinselberg has been speaking so highly of lately. This is what I found. I implore you to view the entire segment. It is eye opening. The gasps from the cast were continuous, and annoying. It really made me upset to watch these people continue on with such hatred. If I were to watch and listen to that everyday, I too would become bitter and angry without vision. Here we have reporters that are liars, cheat on their spouses, make millions yearly, and they are your superheroes? These trash humans? Nobody is perfect, but if your entire skit is to lie repeadetly, bash President Trump, and make America sad again, then I want no part of that. None at all.

Is this really what you are people? Is this your day? I implore you to step into mine. Build something. Dance. Smile. Pet a pussy. Do not listen to this disgusting money grab.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All due respect, Tony.

You need to watch MSNBC as if it were "The Comedy Channel", especially since "The Comedy Channel" isn't funny anymore.

Really changes your perspective once you view it this way.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I saw that same piece of reporting on MSNBC, and I thought it was very weak. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

There are 24 hours in the cable TV news cycle On a typical weekday and night, that would be just a small part of the total coverage on MSNBC. If it were all like that, I would not be the enthusiastic and publicly confessing "fan" of MSNBC that I am.

As we count down the final 48 hours to Christmas Eve, I am thinking about doing all that I can personally to avoid stirring up any more political or forum member on forum member Crap Storms or "Crapular Events", as I took to saying on another thread, until after Christmas has been fully celebrated.

I'll keep thinking about it. I am thinking about turning my attention elsewhere until the day after Christmas is fully underway.

HAGO.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

All due respect, Tony.

You need to watch MSNBC as if it were "The Comedy Channel", especially since "The Comedy Channel" isn't funny anymore.

Really changes your perspective once you view it this way.

It is also appropriate to see MSNBC as comedy since the left routinely also gets their "news" and political opinion from late night television host / comedians on other channels.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-22-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13822 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I am thinking about turning my attention elsewhere until the day after Christmas is fully underway.

You would do well to just turn your attention to shutting OFF both MSNBC and the internet and getting yourself some psychiatric help Ron.

You can't continue life creating these fantasy delusions like "RinselWorld", "RadioFreeRinsel" and the fantasy that you are some kind of "journalist" or internet "personality".

You can't go on spending money to try to have poop shipped from eastern Europe to your "enemies" Ron.

You NEED HELP.

PLEASE call the Santa Clara County Mental Help Hotline.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-22-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

.....PLEASE call the Santa Clara County Mental Santa Claus Help Hotline.

In the spirit of the holidays I FTFY.

Once someone goes down the Liberal rabbit hole, Old Santa can help about as much as a psychiatrist.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 12-22-2017).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2017 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Yes, I saw that same piece of reporting on MSNBC, and I thought it was very weak. Making a mountain out of a molehill.

There are 24 hours in the cable TV news cycle On a typical weekday and night, that would be just a small part of the total coverage on MSNBC. If it were all like that, I would not be the enthusiastic and publicly confessing "fan" of MSNBC that I am.

As we count down the final 48 hours to Christmas Eve, I am thinking about doing all that I can personally to avoid stirring up any more political or forum member on forum member Crap Storms or "Crapular Events", as I took to saying on another thread, until after Christmas has been fully celebrated.

I'll keep thinking about it. I am thinking about turning my attention elsewhere until the day after Christmas is fully underway.

HAGO.

Just curious, what do you hope to accomplish with the attention you give us? I can't say I've ever seen anything notably educational or persuasive from you. Mostly biased articles, fake science and your obvious left slanted views.

The reason you get such a negative response from a few of us is because we tried persuasive(with exceptions of course of peple like E.Furgal/Keel) but when you're arguing something that is verifiably false, you double down or try to divert.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2017 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

In the spirit of the holidays I FTFY.

Once someone goes down the Liberal rabbit hole, Old Santa can help about as much as a psychiatrist.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because of all the liberal whining, I only watch NBC for nightly news real stories...not politics. I watch FOX for political news because none of the commentators believe anything from liberals/democrats...just like me.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock