Started on: 12-18-2017 12:13 PM
Replies: 52 (1484 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 12-27-2017 04:49 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone tell me why the media is keeping secret, or just not really sharing, why the economy is doing so awesome?

We just hit 4% GDP, and putting aside the record stock market, every other category has hit new highs. The economy is doing awesome right now, and the Democrats seem to be purposely trying to ignore it.

I don't suppose most Democrats care either way... but you'd think they'd want to be part of this, rather than just stonewalling it.

If they do pass the tax bill tomorrow, I can't even imagine how insane the economy will go.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-18-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted last week on how Obama congratulated himself on how well the economy is doing, and how we are creating another Hitler.
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Can someone tell me why the media is keeping secret, or just not really sharing, why the economy is doing so awesome?

We just hit 4% GDP, and putting aside the record stock market, every other category has hit new highs. The economy is doing awesome right now, and the Democrats seem to be purposely trying to ignore it.

I don't suppose most Democrats care either way... but you'd think they'd want to be part of this, rather than just stonewalling it.

If they do pass the tax bill tomorrow, I can't even imagine how insane the economy will go.

They don't want claims of "FAKE NEWS" from their useful idiots too!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

They don't want claims of "FAKE NEWS" from their useful idiots too!

Sorry, don't understand what you're saying here.

The economy has broken multiple records. Are you saying it's fake?

That would be pretty awesome in terms of conspiracies... hahah...
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, don't understand what you're saying here.

The economy has broken multiple records. Are you saying it's fake?

That would be pretty awesome in terms of conspiracies... hahah...

Just watch the liberals deny what the economy is doing. Obama is taking credit for what has happened in the last year. Bill Clinton claimed the economy after Reagan. Good news about the current economy is fake news to the left.

They don't want claims of fake news from both sides of the issue.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 12-18-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Just watch the liberals deny what the economy is doing. Obama is taking credit for what has happened in the last year. Bill Clinton claimed the economy after Reagan. Good news about the current economy is fake news to the left.

They don't want claims of fake news from both sides of the issue.

Ahh, ok, I see what you're saying.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the libtard thoughts on the matter are that nothing can possibly go well or somehow be positive under the oversight of Trump's administration, so they refuse to believe it's true. Conversely, unemployment numbers (among other things) were always depicted as MUCH rosier than actual during the Great Recession.

If they ever address it, they'll likely argue it's remnants of Obama's policy, the same way Obama inherited the economic collapse at the beginning of his presidency. If economic success continues well into Trump's presidency though, or makes significant increases as a direct result of the corporate tax cuts, it'll be pretty obvious Trump's policies are working.

We ARE, however, about due for another economic downturn, which will be blamed on Trump. My guess is March/April, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised. The holidays are delaying the Retail Apocolypse that had been occurring up until Black Friday.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think the Democrats are running totally scared. They know that the economy is doing great already, just with the whole idea of Obama being out and Trump being in. And the fact that Trump has been rapidly wiping out the economy-killing regulations. Now when this tax bill gets passed it will boost the economy that much more. Not even the Fed can hold it back. For 8 long years, the economy has been held back by Obama's policies and to even get something going the Fed had to run the interest rate to zero. And then when that wasn't enough the Fed started to increase the money supply, QE 1, 2 and 3. Still nothing. Even though the unemployment rate went down under Obama it was a false sense of unemployment, because it didn't take into effect those who were long-term unemployed or who had given up. Now many of those dis-enchanted workers are coming back into the system and still, unemployment is the lowest it has been in the modern era.

The only thing Obama should take credit for is stalling out the economy and holding everything back for so long. Because of that it really didn't take much to get the economy going. Just a change in leadership and a vision of decreasing the regulations. Now with more and more regulations gone and with a tax rate decrease it will get even better.

One other thing is that the mandate to buy Obamacare is going along with this tax change. So, now people are not forced to buy this stupid insurance and a whole lot won't. That should put the final nail in the coffin for Obamacare. Then maybe we can get serious with some new ideas on health care that we can afford that will work for most all people.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2017 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I think the Democrats are running totally scared. They know that the economy is doing great already, just with the whole idea of Obama being out and Trump being in. And the fact that Trump has been rapidly wiping out the economy-killing regulations. Now when this tax bill gets passed it will boost the economy that much more. Not even the Fed can hold it back. For 8 long years, the economy has been held back by Obama's policies and to even get something going the Fed had to run the interest rate to zero. And then when that wasn't enough the Fed started to increase the money supply, QE 1, 2 and 3. Still nothing. Even though the unemployment rate went down under Obama it was a false sense of unemployment, because it didn't take into effect those who were long-term unemployed or who had given up. Now many of those dis-enchanted workers are coming back into the system and still, unemployment is the lowest it has been in the modern era.

The only thing Obama should take credit for is stalling out the economy and holding everything back for so long. Because of that it really didn't take much to get the economy going. Just a change in leadership and a vision of decreasing the regulations. Now with more and more regulations gone and with a tax rate decrease it will get even better.

One other thing is that the mandate to buy Obamacare is going along with this tax change. So, now people are not forced to buy this stupid insurance and a whole lot won't. That should put the final nail in the coffin for Obamacare. Then maybe we can get serious with some new ideas on health care that we can afford that will work for most all people.

BACKDRAFT
back·draft
ˈbakdraft
noun
a current of air or water that flows backward down a chimney, pipe, etc.

a phenomenon in which a fire that has consumed all available oxygen suddenly explodes when more oxygen is made available, typically because a door or window has been opened.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Libs cant allow any kind of apparent upturn in the economy while Trumps in office. Stock market could double and everyones pay go up 300% and it wouldnt get a mention by a single liberal.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Libs cant allow any kind of apparent upturn in the economy while Trumps in office. Stock market could double and everyones pay go up 300% and it wouldnt get a mention by a single liberal.

It is really hard for anyone to ignore that the stock market has gone up by 5000 points in a year. Along with GDP reaching 4% growth in the 4th quarter. Along with unemployment going to all-time lows while employment is going up drastically. Hey! CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN et al. The economy is doing great. We, the people, love it. Keep up the trash talk it must be working to improve the economy.
PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
OK, here is one I didn't list. Manufacturing jobs are coming back, and the best part is Obama was mocking Trump for saying he was going to renegotiate to get them to come back.

"Manufacturing Jobs Boom
In the final year of the Obama presidency, America lost a net of 16,000 manufacturing jobs. While still president and speaking of Trump, this is how President Obama responded:

When somebody says like the person you just mentioned who I’m not going to advertise for, that he’s going to bring all these jobs back. Well how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There’s uh-uh no answer to it. He just says. “I’m going to negotiate a better deal.” Well, how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.

So far in 2017, a full 171,000 manufacturing jobs have been created. Moreover, the manufacturing unemployment rate is just 2.6 percent, the lowest ever recorded."

http://www.breitbart.com/bi...edia-dont-want-know/
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whenever I see that idea expressed here, I tend to have the same reaction: if the media were keeping it secret, how did "you" manage to find out about it?

What I see being reported on MSNBC, and this has been reported consistently going all the way back to 1Q-2017, is that President Trump's Job Approval and other Approval ratings are historically low for a first-year President, as measured by various public opinion polls. even as these commonly discussed economic numbers or measurements have continued to trend high and positive. In terms of public opinion, POTUS-45 (sounds like a catchy name for a Mens' aftershave or body scent) polls exceptionally well in the various Approval categories among people who are identified as Republicans, but polls exceptionally poorly among Independents and Democrats.

Surprising. What's not surprising is that 15 minutes could save you 15 percent or more...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-19-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
"Fewer than half of voters back GOP tax bill: Poll"
Daniel Allott for the Washington Examiner; December 19, 2017.

http://www.washingtonexamin...poll/article/2643924
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to a recent poll, most Americans no longer believe in polls.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-19-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

.... polls exceptionally well ..... but polls exceptionally poorly....

"Fewer than half of voters back GOP tax bill: Poll"
Daniel Allott for the Washington Examiner; December 19, 2017.

POLLS

Leftist nut jobs still love them.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-19-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the election had been decided by Popular Vote instead of Electoral College, we'd be talking about President (H) Clinton. Maybe. I do realize (although I had to remember it afterwards) that maybe the strategies used by the candidates would have been different, if they knew it was going to be decided by Popular Vote.

Not advocating one way or the other (here), but polling to predict the Electoral Vote would not be as simple or straightforward as polling to predict the Popular Vote.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-19-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the election had been decided by Popular Vote instead of Electoral College,

But it wasn't and never has been.

Your precious opinion polls also polled every damn state individually so your Electoral College excuse bullsh!t is just exactly that...bullsh!t.

It's always another load of nonsense and doubling down on stupid from you.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the election had been decided by Popular Vote instead of Electoral College, we'd be talking about President (H) Clinton.

If the justice department had done it's job, we would be talking about convict Clinton.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-19-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

If the justice department had done it's job, we would be talking about convict Clinton.

WHY is he outside the bars laughing?

That serial rapist belongs in a cell too.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some Pennock's forum members are best described as "A crap-fest waiting to happen."

Or "he carries his own crap-slinging contest around with him."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some Pennock's forum members are best described as "A crap-fest waiting to happen."

It's good that you're starting to get at least a little bit introspective Ronald.

Simply recognizing that you do have a problem is the first step.

Maybe soon you can finally call the Santa Clara County Mental Health Hotline, ( you still have their phone number )

Everyone would like to see you get the help that you so obviously and desperately need.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is nice to see a bit of self reflection. As of late, you are cooked on meds, off your meds, or in need of new meds. You can keep on posting doom and gloom, but business is currently booming.

I do see NFL attendance way down still. I see lying news stations tell of the Presidents empty seats. I see a record growth in many areas of our country. I have recently posted of our growth as a nation. You read it.

You are trolling again. It is sickening how we have to deal with this as the new liberal norm. Just ****ing troll, feel good about yourself banging on members here, and then not clean up after wards. I gave you a neg the other day. I will give you one here in another 4 or so days. I do not want you to go. I want you, threepup, and any of the other liars to stop it. Just stop it. Quit being an azz to others. My gawd man. Tis the season and shat...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other words, don't say anything that I (Tony Kania) do not agree with.

Unbelievable.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unbelievable.

The only thing "unbelievable" is your interpretation of what he posted.

It's just that kind of cognitive disconnect that you constantly demonstrate Ronald that adds to showing how deeply mentally ill you are.

Seriously, GET HELP.

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's get ready for the left to do their usual Parade the Victims walk on the media.

First, they will go on for weeks about how this tax cuts will kill like multiple millions of people.

Then they will find people who will cry on tv who will say that the tax cuts have eliminated some deduction, and it now will put them in poverty because of it.

Then they will find teachers who will say that kids are suffering because of the tax cuts, and then the teachers will say the tax cuts have stripped all the school funding that they cannot afford paper and teachers have to buy it from their own pockets.

Then they will find people on their death bed who said that the tax cuts caused them not to find a cure for their cancer.

It will go on and on and on.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have read that message from Tony Kania several times. Compare it to all that I said, especially within this particular Economy topic or discussion thread, before that message from Tony.

I stand on my summary of that message from Tony. I think my summary of it is dead center.

What Tony is giving life to with that message is one of the main ingredients of the Right Wing Alternate Reality Bubble that not only has cast a shadow over our national politics, but has also "deproved" the vibrancy of this discussion forum.

To clarify Tony's message in yet another way, here is what his words are saying to me:

Disagree with me (Tony) on any particular topic, and I (Tony) will give anyone a free pass who wants to start or continue a personal vendetta against you in this forum.

If they try to stab you in the back. If they try to redefine the common meaning of some accusatory word just to suit their own purposes, to make it easier for them to fling that accusation against you in the Daily Crap Fest. If they try to "gaslight" you. If they try to set you up by putting false words in your mouth as another way to attack you. Character assassinations. Vulgarity.

It's all good with me (Tony).

Because any disagreement is never just Topical. It's always Personal.

Queue up Charlie Sykes.

Semi-retired political commentator Charlie Sykes joined MSNBC's Chuck Todd back on October 5 to talk about Sykes' new book How The Right Lost Its Mind.

NBC News online video segment; 7 minutes.
https://www.nbcnews.com/mee...bubble-1063729219664

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-20-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2017 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg: Click to show

Yeah, no.

Edit: Was it a Slovakian "CrapFest"?

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-20-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pay absolutely NO attention to anyones polls anymore. Clinton was ALWAYS going to win in 2016, right up till the night she DIDNT. Trump was always low in polls...and he WON. That throws any reliability in them completely out the window. Polls are just created to make whoever feel good about themselves.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I pay absolutely NO attention to anyones polls anymore. Clinton was ALWAYS going to win in 2016, right up till the night she DIDNT. Trump was always low in polls...and he WON. That throws any reliability in them completely out the window. Polls are just created to make whoever feel good about themselves.

I would think that there were some polls out there just prior to the election that indicated that it was not so cut and dried a Clinton landslide. The reason I say that is because of some email revelations from the members of the Mueller investigation. The ones where the one lead guy prior to the election talked about taken out an insurance policy to his girlfriend. All of this happened prior to the election. The assumption here is that this is about the time that the FBI bigwigs decided to get access to Trump's emails and phone calls. This is where they used that stupid document given to them by the British agent, that actually came from the Russians and was paid for by Hillary's campaign and the Democratic party.
PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tax bill passed.

Democrats voted against:

Drilling in ANWR -
Repealing ObamaCare mandates -
and
Tax cuts for wealthy Americans TAXPAYERS
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well after all if you pay taxes you are considered wealthy.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To clarify Tony's message in yet another way, here is what his words are saying to me:

Only to you Ronald......only to you....but that's what happens when crazy people like you listen to the voices in their head.

Seriously Ronald, GET HELP

Get help before you physically hurt yourself or others instead of just having feces mailed to them from Slovakia.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-20-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Only to you Ronald......only to you....but that's what happens when crazy people like you listen to the voices in their head.

Seriously Ronald, GET HELP

Get help before you physically hurt yourself or others instead of just having feces mailed to them from Slovakia.

Now, bear in mind that rinselberg as interpreter is somewhat akin to Ozzy Osbourne as speech therapist.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-20-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
19 oz. parcel from Kosice, Slovakia to New Port Richey, FL ... whaddya think? UPI or FedEx? Needs to arrive before Xmas.

I have not caught up with anything that's been posted on this one, since my previous check-in. Except for the two before this one.

If you go back and review this thread from my first check-in, I started with my report about what MSNBC has been reporting. I tend to believe a lot of what MSNBC reports--that's why I go there and not to Fox News, as far as cable TV--but I'm not part of MSNBC. I am not part of what they produce and market as "news."

Has anyone here said "Oh, it's Ronald again. Thanks for filling me in on exactly how MSNBC is distorting and faking up the news. Your reports here help me keep on top of what the 'Oppo' is doing. It's like extra insurance against not getting caught off guard and being fooled by some fake news story that starts circulating."

I'd be surprised if anyone has said that. Shocked, actually. But I haven't read any of the messages that came in since my previous one, and the two just before this one.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have not caught up with anything that's been posted on this one, since my previous check-in. Except for the two before this one.

<some stuff I didn't read>

But I haven't read any of the messages that came in since my previous one, and the two just before this one.

Have I told you about my uncle?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 12-20-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

19 oz. parcel from Kosice, Slovakia to New Port Richey, FL ... whaddya think? UPI or FedEx? Needs to arrive before Xmas.

Looks like you're ready to publically admit to something Ronald.....go on.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not about me. The "call the Mental Illness hotline" meme. That (what goes on inside of my head) could well be up for debate, but it's a debate that properly belongs somewhere else, and not on this forum.

Someone is using this Mental Illness meme as way of saying something else.

It's someone's indirect but very crude way of saying "If you are not thinking like I am about things in general, and especially about things that are political, then you are just a Marxist Liberal DemocraticParty-leaning Schemer-Pelosi-Manipulated Berkeley-California-Crazy f*** Head, and I will not abide by the first of Cliff Pennock's Posting Rules, To Keep It Civilized. I will try to insult you publicly on this forum anyway that I can. I will brush by whatever Topical statements that you make--I may react to them or argue against them--but I will never stop there. I will always go on to make any Topical discussion into a Personal one. It's never about the Topics that you bring up here. It's always about YOU."

And the "you" of course, in that paragraph, is ME.

By the way, I had to change the F-word into f*** myself. I thought the Swear Word filter would take care of that, but apparently not. Regardless of whether I used F*** or f*** (I mean using the full spelling) the Swear Word filter did not Censor me. I wonder about that. Because it is processing text that is bracketed by quotation (") marks?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-20-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2017 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock