Started on: 12-01-2017 01:52 PM
Replies: 80 (1292 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 12-16-2017 03:13 AM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I'm not sure what that last one from jmbishop was about.

We aren't surprised. We've observed your reading comprehension skills.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**** you Ronald. **** you.

I am not screaming. I am shaking my head at you.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-03-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not sure what that last one from jmbishop was about. But just to be on the safe said, I will say, you can BOTH kiss Al Gore's ass, as far I'm concerned.

What the hell does Al Gore have to do with this?

DAMN! the feeble grip Ronald had on reality is obviously gone now.

I never mentioned Al Gore. Where the hell did that come from?

If Ronald had told me to kiss his ass I might understand that, but of course I would then have to ask him to mark off a spot since that is basically all of him.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hadn't planned on posting much in response to Ronald here but it appears I've stirred him up more than intended. I don't care for debate much unless they are honest debates, that's something you can't squeeze out of Ronald. When caught in a lie he just goes all out. If Ronald really is interested in honestly debating the things he posts, he's going to have to concede.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-02-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I'm so sick of democrats blaming Russia for all their failings. They failed on their own. Anyway we shouldn't be demonizing Russia all the time. I'm not a fan of Russia and many of Russias faults exist in our country too but we should be aware by now that we can't change the world. I'm 100% for more dialogue with Russia. Transparent above board dialogue.

You can never truly have dialog with a dictatorship, and currently, Russia really doesn't constitute as a Democracy. This is what... the second time that Vladimir Putin has been president? I think Medvedev was only there for a few years to get around the rules that existed at the time.

The thing is... Putin is not like Gorbachev. Gorbachev was raised Communist, but appreciated the value of American freedoms. He worked with Reagan because he felt truly that Russia deserved to be managed the same way as the United States. Putin is not of the same opinion as Gorbachev. Putin believes the worst thing that ever happened to Russia, was the dissolution of the USSR. He is a former KGB agent and will forever harbor resentment towards the United States for it.

We can have cooperation on things we both equally hate (radical Islam... though one supports Sunni and the other supports Shiites), and truthfully, Russia wants a strong America (at least for the time being) because it counters China's growing strength. Also, Trump is not really a fan of the European Union, and Vladimir supports anything that weakens the strength of the EU.

...but Russia truly, at this point... is not and never will be an ally as long as Vladimir Putin is in charge. For the most part, their culture has largely different views than would ever be compatible with our society.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have consulted the Posting Guidelines, and the very first guideline is Keep It Civilized. Mr Bishop has been on the wrong side of that guideline recently, and the randye has completely shredded that guideline on every single occasion within recent memory when he has turned his conversation around something that I have posted, or something he has in his mind about me.

Originally posted by randye:
Now THAT is seriously hypocritical and twisted CRAP coming from the very same jackwipe that STARTED AN ENTIRE THREAD to attack a forum member and claim it as a "beatdown".

I'm glad you brought that up. I intend that to be a One Off. I found it useful to express myself that way, as an intermediate destination or a waypoint on the recent journey that has brought me from where I was about a week ago, to where I am today, in terms of my relationship with this online discussion forum.

Now, for another test of the Swear Filter. A good, solid stress test. Ready?

I have abso****inglutely zero interest or concern about anything that washes up here from randye, under any circumstances. I don't care if it is something that randye is bringing up from any earlier moment in his life, or at any present moment in his life. I have Abso****ingLutely Zero Interest in anything that emanates here from randye.

This message goes onto the end of Page Two. I do not know what comes before it on Page Two. I do not need to see any of it; at least at the present time.

If anyone comes into this thread and has any particular interest in what rinselberg thinks, or what rinselberg is about, I suggest going back to Page One, picking up on this post from Tony Kania, and then the one that came next from rinselberg (me), and then following this "discussion" from that point forwards.

HAGO.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-03-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW

He gets called out for his compulsive LYING and lets loose with a massive load of butt hurt rage.

Now we know for certain that salty tears were streaming down his cheeks as he posted.

Couldn't have put a finer point on Ronald NOT being an intellectual if anyone else had tried.

Classic.

He could have simply "Manned up" and admitted that he is a liar and moved on, but that's a leftist for ya.

Sure didn't take long for that mask to slip completely off.

If anyone comes into this thread and has any particular interest in what rinselberg thinks, or what rinselberg is about,

That's both hilarious and sad. Ronald's psychotic ego is so big now he even refers to himself in the third person and assumes that everyone must be breathlessly awaiting his next word.

"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity"

Ronald must be one very numb SOB.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-05-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

at STARTED AN ENTIRE THREAD to attack a forum member

Wait, this is a bad thing now?

I sure wish it was a bad thing when the threads were started about me for disagreeing with the O/T hive mind!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Wait, this is a bad thing now?

I sure wish it was a bad thing when the threads were started about me for disagreeing with the O/T hive mind!

Jeez. We just about get done dealing with one leftist liar and another one shows up.

With your own deceitful history around here it would have been good judgment for you to just lay low on this one, but then the idea of good judgment and being a leftist are pretty much incompatible.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

Click to show

You have no weight here. Nothing to bring to the table. Your previous postings have set the tone for any conversation forward.

I do wish that the fine member here that sent me shat realized that I also have more information than just their address. A screen name does not block all.

"Reclaiming my time!"
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2017 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Edit: TRIGGER WARNING!!! Hillary Clinton is brought up in my post. I do not want to offend any of our more left leaning members. If your nutz have been clipped by your government, then proceed with the utmost of caution. A fair warning is given.

Unknown author...

Click to show

President Donald Trump

So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday “interrogation” with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times…and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 3, 2017

Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 3, 2017

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-03-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click to show

[Ronald mode][Triggered]What do emails have to do with anything, you people have a hard on for emails. Did you read that on Breitbart?[/triggered][/ronald mode]

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-03-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberals have a meltdown about anything thats not Clinton or Obama. Theyre all like little 5th graders that throw a tantrum about anything that dont give them something...preferably for free. Clinton and Obama both rank right there with Saddam, Hitler, and Kimmy. They should be thrown down the deepest hole found on the planet and buried there. Hopefully all the whining liberals will all jump in with them.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Click to show

[Triggeted]What do emails have to do with anything, you people have a hard on for emails. Did you read that on Breitbart?[/triggered]

No, I did not read this on Breitbart. I have said before and still attest to the fact that I have only read Breitbart articles after a forum member posts it here and here alone. I have zero browser history of ever going to the Breitbart site with out a link from this forum.

President Trump tweeted that this morning. I only posted the tweets. I did not mean to trigger anyone.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2017 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll bet DJT intended to....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador
https://www.nytimes.com/201...nn-trump-emails.html

Here's an update on that astonishing claim by an unnamed but senior Trump administration staffer, that it was really the Obama administration themselves that wanted to undermine the diplomatic sanctions that they had just imposed on Russia, by authorizing Mike Flynn's off-the-record contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the transition period, when Donald Trump was the President-elect and Barack Obama was the President of the United States.

While Mr. Trump has disparaged as a Democratic “hoax” any claims that he or his aides had unusual interactions with Russian officials, the records suggest that the Trump transition team was intensely focused on improving relations with Moscow and was willing to intervene to pursue that goal despite a request from the Obama administration that it not sow confusion about official American policy before Mr. Trump took office.

On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.

It is not clear whether Ms. McFarland was saying she believed that the election had in fact been thrown. A White House lawyer said on Friday that she meant only that the Democrats were portraying it that way.

But it is evident from the emails — which were obtained from someone who had access to transition team communications — that after learning that President Barack Obama would expel 35 Russian diplomats, the Trump team quickly strategized about how to reassure Russia. The Trump advisers feared that a cycle of retaliation between the United States and Russia would keep the spotlight on Moscow’s election meddling, tarnishing Mr. Trump’s victory and potentially hobbling his presidency from the start.

As part of the outreach, Ms. McFarland wrote, Mr. Flynn would be speaking with the Russian ambassador, Mr. Kislyak, hours after Mr. Obama’s sanctions were announced.

“Key will be Russia’s response over the next few days,” Ms. McFarland wrote in an email to another transition official, Thomas P. Bossert, now the president’s homeland security adviser.

. . .

Some legal experts have speculated that the contacts during the transition between Trump aides and foreign officials might violate the Logan Act, a law that prohibits private American citizens from working with a foreign government against the United States. But the act has not been used to prosecute anyone since the 19th century. [Trump White House Special Counsel Ty Cobb] said the law “certainly does not apply” to a presidential transition team.

That was some copy and paste from the New York Times.

Emails Contradict Trump Administration's claims That Flynn Acted Independently on Russia
Michael S. Schmidt, Sharon LaFraniere and Scott Shane, for the New York Times; December 2, 2017.

After just 24 days as President Trump's first National Security Advisor, Mike Flynn was forced to resign on February 13. K.T. McFarland was nominated as U.S. Ambassador to Singapore--an appointment that has still not been confirmed, as required, by the Senate. Mother Jones Washington Bureau chief David Corn's reaction to this news was "priceless."

That was a great first half. Now go out there and give me two more quarters of Absolutely Zero Interest in randye.
~ "Coach" rinselberg's locker room pep talk on Sunday.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-04-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

That was a great first half. Now go out there and give me two more quarters of Absolutely Zero Interest in randye.

One, you are not a victim of others. You are a victim of yourself.

Two, here you are still being an troll.

Three, all of that copy and paste, and your synopsis is a hit on a forum member.

I wonder if other folks have a clue about your online lies in other areas of the net? You really have written a lot of falsies throughout your life. It is not hard to do a little research on a fellow. A few clicks, and the next thing you know you have poop wind up at your families home. It really is that easy.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why you are piqued with me, Mr Kania. Is it just because I came in right after you on Page One and put so much visual emphasis on the word "claims" ?

If that is what started this for you, then I apologize. I did not realize that it was going to rub you the wrong way. If I had, I would have used a different approach, as far as packaging or presenting what it was that I wanted to say.

I do not have your home address. I have never tried to find your home address by searching online. I did not have anything sent to your home address.

Are you threatening me here? Threatening to look up my home address and then try to have something unpleasant shipped to my front door?

Are you sure that you have taken the time to read my posts on this thread, going all the way back to Page One?

I think you are confused about something.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Terrible that I have to write a disclaimer, but here we go...

I am in no way, shape, or form threatening rinselberg or any other forum member. I am not even threatening people in other forums. Heck, I will go so far as to say that I am not threatening anyone anywhere.

For fox sake dude, you are one of the most insecure people on this forum.

Negged ya again yesterday BTW. We know how this works.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
One, you are not a victim of others. You are a victim of yourself.

Two, here you are still being an troll.

Three, all of that copy and paste, and your synopsis is a hit on a forum member.

I wonder if other folks have a clue about your online lies in other areas of the net? You really have written a lot of falsies throughout your life. It is not hard to do a little research on a fellow. A few clicks, and the next thing you know you have poop wind up at your families home. It really is that easy.

Whatever are you talking about, Mr Kania ?

Why don't you copy one of these lies that you are accusing me of, from some other area of the Internet, and paste it up here? Why don't you put up a link?

Not meaning to be rude (just to be clear and plainly understood), why don't you Put Up Or Shut Up about what you are talking about here, when you refer to "other areas of the net."

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From your numerous resumes alone, one could determine just how deep your lying goes.

And no, I will not do work for you.

Mr. Inselberg.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 12-04-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Numerous resumes? WTF are you talking about?

Just a reminder, by the way:

Do not post another member's personal information without his/her consent! So you got really angry with another member and feel you should post his personal information like name, address, telephone number or other private info without his consent. Don't. This is cause for an immediate, nonnegotiable ban from PFF.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember Tony making threats to post any personal info but I do remember Ronald requesting it.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeeze you guys, I thought you had to be over 13 years of age to post on the forums...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't remember Tony making threats to post any personal info but I do remember Ronald requesting it.

Thank you, and that is how I read it. I still have no reason to post any of Ronald's personal information. Period.

I will stress again, information is provided. I read.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow. For a jackwipe that claimed to have no interest in me he sure can't seem to stop mentioning me.

I guess he LIED AGAIN. Not a big surprise.

Ronald is like a woodpecker with a rubber beak. Completely useless but funny as hell to watch.

...and still not an intellectual.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-04-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't keep Al Gore waiting. He's still a busy man.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-04-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Travel Ban is in place.

"We got ourselves a muzzie travel ban here boys!"

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't keep Al Gore waiting. He's still a busy man.

Again gibbering about Al Gore!

What the hell is it with you and Al Gore?

What does he have to do with any of this?

Seriously Ronald, GET HELP before you harm yourself or others.

Here, I'll even try to help you:

http://santaclara.networkof...HealthCenter_356_2_0

Just give them a call Ronald.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-04-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, Indeed he did.

Since Ronald is obviously "combing the statutes" apparently looking for any possible reason to indict, I think it prudent to just leave this nugget here for the future:

Whatever are you talking about, Mr Kania ?

Why don't you copy one of these lies that you are accusing me of, from some other area of the Internet, and paste it up here? Why don't you put up a link?

Not meaning to be rude (just to be clear and plainly understood), why don't you Put Up Or Shut Up about what you are talking about here, when you refer to "other areas of the net."

Additionally, it is also curious how Ronald feels free to use Tony's last name but screams foul when his own last name Inselberg is mentioned even though it's plainly right there in his username, the SAME as Tony's

Note that in another thread he had publically admitted that *Ronald* was one name on his birth certificate.

This is another example of the egotistical contempt Ronald has for the intelligence of members of this forum.

He wants to pretend that, knowing his first name Ronald, the members here are too stupid to derive Inselbeg from *rinselberg*.

Sorry Ronald, but you don't have a case.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-05-2017).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2017 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does Ron use people's last names? I didn't notice.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 12-05-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow examines Deutsche Bank's recent history with Russian money laundering, Donald Trump's over $100 million in loans from Deutsche Bank, and the news that Robert Mueller's Trump-Russia investigation is taking a closer look at Deutsche Bank's financial records.

Posted on YouTube on December 5 (yesterday). Video is 26+ minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/wat...TRGoRP9y8zhyu6bHl6iK

Keywords and phrases
Preet Bharara, "mirror trades", Trump International Hotel and Tower (Chicago).

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-07-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Whistleblower: Flynn told ex-partner Russia sanctions would be ripped up
Mike Memoli, for NBC News; December 6, 2017.

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump was just 11 minutes into his presidency when his choice for national security adviser, Michael Flynn, texted a former business partner to say an ambitious U.S. collaboration with Russia to build nuclear reactors in the Middle East was "good to go," according to a new whistleblower account.

As Trump delivered his inaugural address, says the unnamed whistleblower, Flynn directed Alex Copson, managing director of ACU Strategic Partners, to inform their business partners "to put things in place."

The whistleblower also says that Flynn assured Copson that U.S. sanctions on Russia that could block the nuclear project would be "ripped up" once Trump was inside the White House.

The account from the anonymous whistleblower is detailed in a new letter from the top Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee [Elijah Cummings, from Maryland] to his Republican counterpart, asking that the panel [Committee] subpoena Flynn, Copson, the White House and others involved in the alleged plan.

CONTINUED ONLINE
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...ld-be-ripped-n827031

Russia-gate Factoid
Click to show.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FBI Director Christopher Wray has just told members of the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI is negotiating with the House and Senate Intelligence Committees about whether the FBI will provide these committees with information about FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) applications that the FBI asked for as part of Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller's so called "Russia-gate" investigation.

This is the first official confirmation that there have been any FBI requests to set up FISA Court approved wiretaps or eavesdropping on anyone or anyone's communications in the course of the Russia-gate investigation. Did this happen before or after former FBI Director James Comey was fired by President Trump--or before there was "President Trump"..? Whobody knows.

An update from the Twitter account of NBC News Investigative Reporter Ken Dilanian.

FISA... it's everywhere you want to be.

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FBI Director Christopher Wray has just told members of the House Judiciary Committee that the FBI is negotiating with the House and Senate Intelligence Committees about whether the FBI will provide these committees with information about FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) applications that the FBI asked for as part of Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller's so called "Russia-gate" investigation.

This is the first official confirmation that there have been any FBI requests to set up FISA Court approved wiretaps or eavesdropping on anyone or anyone's communications in the course of the Russia-gate investigation. Did this happen before or after former FBI Director James Comey was fired by President Trump--or before there was "President Trump"..? Whobody knows.
An update from the Twitter account of NBC News Investigative Reporter Ken Dilanian.

FISA... it's everywhere you want to be.

So now we know for sure that the Obama administration surveilled people in the Trump campaign? And if it turns out the reason to do this was because of this crazy dossier made up and paid for by the Democrats and Hillary's campaign, it then becomes illegal for them to do so. So crooked Hillary along with Obama found a way to quasi-legally wiretap Trump and his campaign. How nice that we have devolved into a 3rd world dictatorship.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for that, Mr. MadMark...

If it comes down to any public explanation(s) from anyone representing the Obama administration, expect to see these two Bullets or Talking Points.
  1. FBI eavesdropping or wiretaps using the FISA court was an action that originated within the DOJ, without any input on it from President Obama.
  2. FBI eavesdropping or wiretaps using the FISA court was an action that originated within the DOJ, and the decision was based on other investigative leads and not just because of the Dossier.

What anyone think this actually means... "You Make the Call."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-09-2017).]

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how administration officials asked for hundreds of unmaskings during the last year of this administration. Even hundreds by the UN ambassador Samantha Powers. What would she have to do with anything doing with unmasking requests?

http://www.foxnews.com/poli...p-chairman-says.html
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
And then Samantha Powers testified she really didn't request all of those unmasking requests. Someone else did. How interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/poli...ked-in-her-name.html
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it comes down to any public explanation(s) from anyone representing the Obama administration, expect to see these two Bullets or Talking Points.
  1. FBI eavesdropping or wiretaps using the FISA court was an action that originated within the DOJ, without any input on it from President Obama.
  2. FBI eavesdropping or wiretaps using the FISA court was an action that originated within the DOJ, and the decision was based on other investigative leads and not just because of the Dossier.

What anyone think this actually means... "You Make the Call."

The "call" on this one is obvious.

Thomas Fuller wrote in his Church History of Britain: ‘Always set a thief to catch a thief..."

In that same vein we shall have to trust to Ronald's expertise as LIAR to predict lies.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A smaller sized portion of Trump-Troll style butthurt for dessert. That hit the spot.

I'm much obliged.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-09-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay