Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Eat KFC, save the planet. Uh--not exactly. Link between fatty acids, cloud formation (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Eat KFC, save the planet. Uh--not exactly. Link between fatty acids, cloud formation by rinselberg
Started on: 11-26-2017 12:33 PM
Replies: 46 (872 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 12-14-2017 03:49 AM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I did not forget to link the article that I "plagiarized." I purposely omitted the link.

The NYT is a subscription service and because of that it's very easy for them to claim monetary damages in copyright claims, I recommend you delete all the text and replace it with the link.
IP: Logged
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2017 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

It's not the way I would have worded it, had the discussion unfolded in some different and more civilized way.

Nobody wants too have a discussion with you because you are slanted and dishonest. I picked your easily verifiable lie, a image you tried to project about why you posted objection too something and gave you many chances to admit it or just move past it but the smallest dumbest lie you've all out committed to. This is why nobody is debating the validity of the article or anything else.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-30-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how I imagine KFC if it were a woman... Click to show
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take jmbishop's advice and replace the text of the New York Times column on Al Gore with a page link.

jmbishop remains jmbishop

[sarcasm]He has such insight into the workings of my mind. A veritable clinical psychologist.[/sarcasm]

Just another example of why Charlie Sykes authored the recently published book title, How The Right Lost Its Mind.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-01-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just another example of why Charlie Sykes authored the recently published book title, How The Right Lost Its Mind.

A book he hasn't read by an author he knows nothing about.

Shadeball has no clue why that man wrote that book.

More lies.

Still trying to pretend to be an "intellectual".

(Now we wait while Ronald scurries off to do some internet reading about the book and the author rather than simply admit he is a liar...)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-01-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2017 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The book title, all by itself, is a message that I am glad to display here.

I haven't read the book. I have seen a fair amount of commentary by Charlie Sykes during on-air interviews and guest appearances on MSNBC.

Maybe I should write a companion book or sequel for "How The Right Lost Its Mind" by Charlie Sykes.

I See That Many On The "Right" Have Lost Their Mind, Although I Am Not Completely Versed On How Charlie Sykes Thinks It Happened

Awkwardly long for a book title, though.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-01-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2017 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think there is a Department of Justice investigation that is tasked with examining the manner in which the former FBI Director, James Comey, handled the investigation that he headed up, about Hillary Clinton's emails and her private email server, during her tenure as Secretary of State.

An investigation which is currently active and ongoing, but has not reported out publicly in any way.

I think that's what I heard someone saying on CNN or MSNBC, earlier today.

I don't think it is widely known that there is this ongoing DOJ investigation.

Since I had the "genius" to refer to Hillary Clinton in this discussion, early on, and back on Page One.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-14-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock