Started on: 11-14-2017 09:57 AM
Replies: 3 (185 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-14-2017 02:39 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With all the sex accusations flying everywhere lately, has anyone noticed what I have. Almost all accusers are represented by the feminist Gloria Allred. What really stands out to me is they each have a press conference to announce their accusation with Allred at their side...and they all appear to be reading from a prepared script. If these are true and so traumatic, especially after 50 years, why cant they make a statement from their recollections ? There should be no need to have it all written out for you to read. I have a good memory, and better than most of the accusers Im sure...but they clearly remember even the slightest details of their purported abuse. One even remembered that when she was in a car with the abuser he reached over and locked her car door. Who would remember something that detailed after 40 years when she was 14 years old. I cant remember my phone numbers or street addresses when I was 14. I cant even remember my Ex's birthday or even my wedding date. Im starting to believe most of the accusers are just trying to get 15 mins of fame, now that theyre old and pretty much forgotten.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2017 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

With all the sex accusations flying everywhere lately, has anyone noticed what I have. Almost all accusers are represented by the feminist Gloria Allred.

Yuppers.

Listen, actors were nothing more than gypsy dirt just under 100 years ago. Traveling from place to place using any and all resources then on to the next victim. They were the mentally challenged individuals that could not hold a job. These were the drudges of society, and now they are reveled.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Yuppers.

Listen, actors were nothing more than gypsy dirt just under 100 years ago. Traveling from place to place using any and all resources then on to the next victim. They were the mentally challenged individuals that could not hold a job. These were the drudges of society, and now they are reveled.

politicians or attorneys?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

politicians or attorneys?

Actors. But, you may be on to something here. 😋

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock