Started on: 11-13-2017 07:20 PM
Replies: 94 (1891 views)
Last post by: tshark on 12-16-2017 07:27 AM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2017 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious, State your opinion, pro or con.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2017 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This whole thing stinks of the worst kind of liberal character assassination attempt.

A few weeks before a special election for a senate seat, women are claiming that 30+ years ago, he assaulted them. Not only that but that it happened when they were underage so they're essentially branding him a pedophile.

It's extremely doubtful that after such a long length of time he can show proof that would repudiate these claims so it's basically a he said-she said event.

Next you have the media repeating these claims on a daily basis. When people get tired of that, you have another accuser 'suddenly' come out of the woodwork and the whole thing starts up once again.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." ~ Joseph Goebbels [Hitler's Propaganda Minister]

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 11-13-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They first hit him with the 16 year old. When it was pointed out that 16 is the legal age of consent then the next one was 14 years old. It really looks like a classic character assassination attempt. He doesn't have to be guilty. They just want him publicly saying "I never had inappropriate contact with that teenager". Just the accusation is damaging enough. It is also forcing the GOP to publicly condemn him. Some are not even waiting to see if the charges are true before calling for him to drop out.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all made up bs, either by the left or the right.

The timing, and everything about it stinks like a fake made up bs story.

Brad
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2017 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone should offer a nice lump sum of money to take a poly and if they pass they get the money..
And do it in a national ad.. So it is a case of put up or STFU.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Read this morning that the state AG declared that if Moore is elected without Republican support the governor would declare the election null and void.

I'm not sure how that would work or if it's even legal to do so but it would cement in voters minds the opinion that the elites of both parties are willing to put aside the voters' choice so that they can maintain power in DC.

I do not think that would end well for the GOPe.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had this situation (and other 'stories' in the 'news') in mind when I started the "Court of Public Opinion" thread.

When I was young, they called articles "news stories". I think the media has arrived at that description honestly. How much of what is fed to the masses is the truth, and how much is fiction?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 11-14-2017).]

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After listening to Stefan Molyneux's analysis, I don't believe any of the allegations. The main accuser who claims she was 14 when the allegations happened is a really messed up person: teenage drug use, alcohol and promiscuity. Even her mother said parts of her story were untrue. A phone in her room in 1979?

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If his name was Bill Clinton ............ he'd get a slap on the wrist, a wink from the Democratic party, and anyone who wanted a more in depth investigation would disappear. It would be over in a heartbeat.

I hope it's not true ....... I feel that to much time has passed for this to be credible but the damage has been done. The sore loser snow flakes will employ any and all methods regardless of the repugnant nature of those methods to forward their agenda.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no plan on looking for the link...

It has been a very busy week for this type of thing. Nearly a dozen officials from mayors on up have been called out on this. A lot of big D's in there.

With the quickness of information to spread, someone is using it to their advantage. I am not amused.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Suggest an online search engine ("Google") pass using "Gadsden Mall" and "Roy Moore" as inputs or search targets. Limit search parameters to targets from most recent 24 hours or most recent week. If not that, then most recent month. New report in the New Yorker Magazine.

Maybe Roy Moore would have been better advised to "fess up" and then remind people that the incidents that are being reported are from about or even more than 40 years ago.

"I'm a changed man. And I give the credit to the leading protagonist that underlies all Christian-derived modern day theologies, such as Catholicism, Methodism, Baptism, Seventh Day Adventism; etc."

I'm sure that statement would resonate very positively in most precincts of the great state of Alabama.

(Aren't you?)
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Just curious, State your opinion, pro or con.

To be honest, I'd never heard of him until this week.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Couldn't help but notice that no 'locals', 'cops', no news releases from back in the day, no police reports, etc. were put forth in the articles.

No names named, nothing but innuendo.

I remember reading some of those publications some years ago.
For the most part, their definition of journalism has loosened.

In-depth journalism at it's finest.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said in the other similar post, most of these accusers are having a press conference with Allred beside them while they read their 'ordeal' from a printed text given to them. For that reason alone, Im calling out most of these accusations as pure BS. Ohio just had a democrat Chief of Staff in state congress resign yesterday. It seems that its a crime now to just tell a secretary passing in the hall you like her dress or hair.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When it happened....allegedly
https://www.washingtonpost....m_term=.0bfe84d249db

On Monday, another woman came forward to accuse Moore. Beverly Young Nelson, who turned 56 on Tuesday, accused Moore, now 70, of sexually assaulting her and bruising her neck in the late 1970s when she was 16 years old.

Nelson said at a news conference in New York that Moore, then the district attorney of Etowah County, was a regular at a restaurant where she was a waitress, and that he would sometimes compliment her looks or touch her hair. She showed a copy of her high school yearbook that she said Moore signed on Dec. 22, 1977, with the inscription: “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/23/roy-moore-alabama-senate-resurrection-215639Then, in 1992, Alabama politics saw a tidal shift when a Republican was elected governor for the first time since Reconstruction. Moore, who had switched parties from Democrat to Republican, {emphasis mine}

He was a Democrat in 1970. Just sayin'...........
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2017 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some doubts about molestation charges brought up 40 years later, but you never know. That being said, Moore was somewhat of a nut job when I lived in Alabama. I know he was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court bench at least once and maybe twice. His political policies were way out there and he did not want to follow/enforce court orders. Alabama deserves someone better as a US Senator IMHO, but some other crazies may actually elect him to this position.

Nelson
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the timing of all of this stinks like yesterday's bad cheese. He may very well have done what they're now, after over 30 years, accusing him of. If he did, he's a scum bag and needs to step aside. However, I've noticed that, as he remains defiant, the charges seem to get more serious. First it was inappropriate touching, then it was inappropriate touching of someone underage, Monday it was trying to force himself on someone. I'm thinking later this week or next, if it looks like he's not going to drop out, the full-on rape accusations will start to come out. Just a hunch.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2017 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep throwing crap till something sticks is the new order of business...UNLESS your a Clinton. She still walks around free when shes an outright proven criminal.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I keep repeating myself, but it continues to be true.

The TRUTH usually always eventually comes out. It just takes time:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...elson-181550285.html

Falsis in uno, falsis in omnibus.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-08-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-08-2017 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I know I keep repeating myself, but it continues to be true.

Just sickening really how it is all being so blatantly played out.

Kathy Griffin's old lawyer. Blah.

There is quite a lot to keep up with here people. Facts slip away when we are inundated with these timely accusations, the white female teacher 2017 student bang-a-thon we seem to be going through, and the old President Obama comparing President Trump to Hitler. (Here is a bit of a shocker lefties: President Trump just did the most anti Hitler thing imaginable. )
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've stayed out of this discussion even though I was the op. I was just interested in opinions. I have to correct this though. I looked it up and all she did was add the date and location in a note below his signature.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've stayed out of this discussion even though I was the op. I was just interested in opinions. I have to correct this though. I looked it up and all she did was add the date and location in a note below his signature.

Falsis in uno, falsis in omnibus.

Leftist liberals will happily hold two completely contradictory and unresolved beliefs in their heads simultaneously:

"She lies / She is truthful"

Leftist liberalism is indeed a mental disease.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-09-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
POTUS #44 (Barack Obama) did not make a direct comparison between Donald Trump and Adolph Hitler. Not by name. He did not say "Trump" or "Hitler." He did not say "Nazis" or "Nazism." He made direct, explicit reference to the apparent sophistication of German and Austrian society in the 1920s and 1930s and the carnage that was the consequence of the Nazis rising to power in Central Europe. He was talking about the risks and consequences of public apathy and complacency, and framing it in terms of current day electoral politics.

Those remarks were brief, and anyone can view and hear Obama making those remarks at the very start of this CNN video segment on YouTube. The segment is 7+ minutes, but the Obama part of it is complete after the first 2 minutes (and 15 seconds.)
https://youtu.be/6tuWe7XSRBk

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-09-2017).]

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I have some doubts about molestation charges brought up 40 years later, but you never know. That being said, Moore was somewhat of a nut job when I lived in Alabama. I know he was removed from the Alabama Supreme Court bench at least once and maybe twice. His political policies were way out there and he did not want to follow/enforce court orders. Alabama deserves someone better as a US Senator IMHO, but some other crazies may actually elect him to this position.

Nelson

Agreed, regardless of the allegations against him, i wouldn't have voted for him anyway. Crazy, creepy guy.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The court statement always read to jurors is " if any part of any testimony is found false, you may regard any, or all the testimony of any witness as being false".
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What false? All she did was write the date and location in her own handwriting which no one would confuse with his handwriting. Where did she change his writing in the SLIGHTEST?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2017 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Click to show

@ Ronald...

Click to show
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Tony

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-09-2017).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2017 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What false? All she did was write the date and location in her own handwriting which no one would confuse with his handwriting. Where did she change his writing in the SLIGHTEST?

The false part happened during the very first press conference with Gloria Allred where the entire entry was read aloud and attributed to Moore. The ENTIRE entry INCLUDING the part she later said she wrote.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problem Gloria Alred and her client are going to have now is overcoming the doubt that has now been cast on the authenticity of the yearbook. Had they originally come out and said that parts were added by her, it probably wouldn't have mattered much. But they waited and then said "Oh yeah, it's not all his. Some of it I added. But the rest is his." That will put enough doubt into some people's heads that they will now wonder if the whole thing has been forged. Just as in an actual court of law, in the court of public opinion, sometimes all you have to do is create enough doubt to blow your whole case. To withhold this information until now was a bad move on Gloria Alred's part.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

The problem Gloria Alred and her client are going to have now is overcoming the doubt that has now been cast on the authenticity of the yearbook. Had they originally come out and said that parts were added by her, it probably wouldn't have mattered much. But they waited and then said "Oh yeah, it's not all his. Some of it I added. But the rest is his." That will put enough doubt into some people's heads that they will now wonder if the whole thing has been forged. Just as in an actual court of law, in the court of public opinion, sometimes all you have to do is create enough doubt to blow your whole case. To withhold this information until now was a bad move on Gloria Alred's part.

It has ceased to be about any "doubt".

The woman, (Beverly Nelson) specifically claimed that Moore was a frequent customer of hers at "The Olde Hickory House" restaurant.

She also claimed that it was in his car in the parking lot of that same restaurant that he groped her about the same date, (December 1977), that she now confesses that she wrote in her yearbook.

"At a press conference in New York on Monday, Beverly Young Nelson alleged she was sexually assaulted by Moore in December 1977 when she was 16 years old and he was 30.

Nelson produced a high school yearbook that she said Moore signed about a week before she said the assault occurred in Moore's car in the parking lot of a restaurant where she worked and he frequently visited.

Nelson said she worked at the Olde Hickory House in Gadsden in northeast Alabama and that Moore would often flirt with her when he visited. She said he was known to touch her long red hair.

"I don't even know where the restaurant is or was," Moore said in the late afternoon media visit"

Both she and her lawyer, (Allred) presented that inscription as proof of her claim.

Now she has admitted that the place and date of the inscription was NOT written by Moore but by HER.
Further, we have no idea of *when* the portion she now confesses that she wrote was added. For all anyone knows she could have added it 30 minutes prior to her and Allred presenting it to the media.

The fact is, she fabricated "evidence" to bolster her claim.

The attempt to associate Moore by his own hand with the specific date and location of Beverly Nelson's claim is a LIE.

Everyone is now entitled to assume that her entire story is a lie.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-10-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When this first came out, I was skeptical. Then a second accuser came out and I was tending to believe the women. Now there were two other women who came out and said that Judge Moore dated them when they were teenagers, which wasn't and isn't a crime. And the last two have said he kissed them. Whoopie! I had my doubts then about Judge Moore, but now with the revelation that the one woman's claims about the yearbook are not totally true and with doubts about all of the timing and place for these occurrences I believe this is another hit job by the Democrats and Gloria Alred.

I think we need to totally discount any of these last-minute claims and allow the person who is accused to be able to rebut the charges and defend himself. I also think that there should be a remedy for the accused if the accusers cannot make their case. We should not allow political hit jobs to ruin a person's reputation without specific documented evidence. And that goes for both Democrat and Republicans.

There are some though that are pretty open and shut. Like the idiot senator from Minnesota. Who was caught in a picture abusing a woman. He has supposedly resigned, but not right now. I believe he will rescind his resignation after this week's election of Judge Moore. He is a slime and a degenerate poser as a supporter of women.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2017 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember hearing that one of the accusers is a former campaign worker for Luther Strange. If so, I'm wondering why she didn't speak out when Strange was running against Moore. Why now?

Anyone else hear this?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

I remember hearing that one of the accusers is a former campaign worker for Luther Strange. If so, I'm wondering why she didn't speak out when Strange was running against Moore. Why now?

Anyone else hear this?

I don't recall reading or hearing anything about a Luther Strange connection, but one of the Moore accusers apparently did work for both Clinton and Biden.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4...inton-and-joe-biden/

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2017 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, in Pre-Trump days the candidate would have let the whole thing go, especially if he won.

Now there's a decent chance the judge goes after the liars and Ms. Allred.

At least I'd like to think so. We have to get this ship back on course.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, every one of these accusers should be REQUIRED to show proof...ie/ photos, DNA, impeccable witnesses, identifiable body ID, like birthmarks, tattoos, etc on accused. Without any irrefutable proof, they are subject to immediate lawsuits or court penalties like jail time.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you see Bannon! He was having a ball. Fun to watch.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I think there should be a statute of limitations on this.

Only 16 of the 50 states have no statute of limitations for rape or sexual assault.

The other 34 states, (the overwhelming majority), have SOLs ranging from 3 years to 30 years depending on a variety of things from available evidence to the severity of the accusation and even when the incident was first reported by the victim.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 12-12-2017).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's political climate the liberal outlooks slants most everything against the conservative viewpoint. With most media in the liberal camp, they cannot be believed. Hell I cannot remember most of the stuff I did 40 or 50+ years ago. Except about 50 years ago I was getting notices for the draft physical and planning a way to get into the Air Force rather than getting drafted into the Army. I did get a draft notice and enlisted in the AF in Feb.1968.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock