15 year old dindu kills Dollar General clerk by Keel
Started on: 11-09-2017 09:05 PM
Replies: 7 (230 views)
Last post by: steve308 on 11-10-2017 01:24 PM
Keel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...r-general-clerk.html

When's the protest start? BLM marching?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...r-general-clerk.html

When's the protest start? BLM marching?

What I want to know is... how are these kids raised that they have no value for human life... where they can so easily just kill someone without caring or having any concern for the fact that she might have been a mother (of 6 no less)?

I'm pro-life... and I mean it, so I'm against the death penalty. But that kid would be perfect for a chain gang, and forced to work as a slave to the government for the rest of his life. He gave up the right to liberty when he took away that lady's right.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
What I want to know is... how are these kids raised that they have no value for human life... where they can so easily just kill someone without caring or having any concern for the fact that she might have been a mother (of 6 no less)?

I'm pro-life... and I mean it, so I'm against the death penalty. But that kid would be perfect for a chain gang, and forced to work as a slave to the government for the rest of his life. He gave up the right to liberty when he took away that lady's right.

The problem with a "por-life" punishment is that as time goes by people forget what happened. So, the people who are locked up, eventually get sympathy from the public and as is the case in California, they get out of prisons. The gamble is "will the person do it again?". Now the pro-life attitude becomes "I hope that person changed?"
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We as a society has failed them, because we don't tax the rich, we need more money for schools, more welfare, guarantee income for all and for life, every Republican and white people out of government, because they are all racist, free everything for all except rich white people who need to pay for all of this.

Then, and only then, can we finally have a society free of crime.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2017 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand it, but do not like the term dindu. Just my opinion.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

What I want to know is... how are these kids raised that they have no value for human life...

In our public school system with one parent that doesn't love them enough to teach them anything and doesn't believe in absolute truth or God.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I understand it, but do not like the term dindu. Just my opinion.

I've never heard it before, had to look it up.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2017 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's my understanding that the black NFL players will be kneeling in support of this poor, misunderstood, probably police harassed but simply the most down to earth loving young man who simply misplaced his calendar and forgot that at 1 pm on a Thursday he was probably supposed to be in school. It was an honest mistake and I'm sure if we simply let him off with a stern warning, he will return to a loving and caring family unit that will work tirelessly to support the family of the clerk who had the misfortune of being in the way of a round accidently fired from a defective weapon built by an evil majority white owned corporation.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock