Started on: 11-08-2017 03:44 PM
Replies: 20 (710 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 11-09-2017 05:13 PM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He got accused today of raping a 13 year old Corey Haim on the set of LUCAS in 1986.

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 11-08-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, that's messed up.

Not sure how we can ever really get out of this situation of debt/retribution/retrospective tar pit we have found ourselves in, not even gonna toss in the whole Religious battles we've been dealing with since time began... That
s a whole other horrible can o worms....

but

People did terrible things to people. some people looked the other way, or accepted it. or participated in it. or profited off of it. Even some of the "victims" who allowed it to continue for years.

But ENOUGH. Can't allow it to continue. Line 'em up, call 'em out, and have the balls to toss 'em in jail or even more damaging, not give them $. This also applies to music artists and atheletes and movie stars and companies and other folks. Stop supporting them and their product(s) if they are azzholes!

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

But ENOUGH. Can't allow it to continue. Line 'em up, call 'em out, and have the balls to toss 'em in jail or even more damaging, not give them $. This also applies to music artists and atheletes and movie stars and companies and other folks. Stop supporting them and their product(s) if they are azzholes!

This is why I have never been able to understand the American public's willingness to have social, cultural and political ideas dictated to them by "celebrities" whose personal lives, behavior, intellect and morals are so abhorrent.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think has beens or wanna be stars are all falling out of the woodwork now to get a much needed fame boost. If sex was used in Hollywood like its appearing, there would be no movies or stars left. It would be a ghost town. Its starting to be as boring as much as Trumps Russia collusion BS. I think their should be a statute of limitations on sex accusations. If you dont report it in a year or two, forget about it and move on. It wasnt the life changing situation they all want to make everyone think it was when it takes you 20-30 years to decide to report it.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Denise Richards said she found child **** on his PC 15 or so years ago in their Divorce papers
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
End them its the only way
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said this before...
Is this stuff (in aggregate) really a surprise? (Well other than the pedophilia, but in retrospect, I guess that's not unexpected, either.)

I'm 60 years old. The first time I heard about "the casting couch" I was in my 20s, if not my teens.
I'm sorry for all the people who had to endure things that were forced on them. OTOH, the ones that agreed to "take it out in trade", not so much.

Aside from all that, I'm going to enjoy watching Hollywoodâ„¢ melt down. Cretins. Eff all of the self-righteous bastards.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who is accusing him, Corey is dead?

And a boy for those who didn't catch that.

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 11-08-2017).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Who is accusing him, Corey is dead?

I wondered that to.

And a boy for those who didn't catch that.

So you are suggesting a boy can't be raped?

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlie is bisexual? Bummer. two and a half men was one of my favorite shows.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I think has beens or wanna be stars are all falling out of the woodwork now to get a much needed fame boost. If sex was used in Hollywood like its appearing, there would be no movies or stars left. It would be a ghost town. Its starting to be as boring as much as Trumps Russia collusion BS. I think their should be a statute of limitations on sex accusations. If you dont report it in a year or two, forget about it and move on. It wasnt the life changing situation they all want to make everyone think it was when it takes you 20-30 years to decide to report it.

You're wrong and if Hollywood got cleaned out we'd be better for it. Accusations are different than charges. Charges do have a statute of limitations. Accusations are more dangerous for the accuser as time passes because without evidence, they become liable if it's contested.

Obviously you've not worked with addicts, many of them had abusers and because it often happened when they were under aged or young they didn't know how to handle it and didn't report the abuse, even to their parents.

If it happened, it's inexcusable, the victim feeling emboldened decades later is not the issue.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2017 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Going to just disagree with your ramblings. 😒
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently his accuser was the guy who got him into his first few movies

Several witnesses are backing him

[This message has been edited by DanDamage (edited 11-09-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

He got accused today of raping a 13 year old Corey Haim on the set of LUCAS in 1986.

So nice that we have become a country that with no proof of any type, you are convicted .
And not just this story.. in general..

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2017 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by DanDamage:

Apparently his accuser was the guy who got him into his first few movies

Several witnesses are backing him

It is amazing what people with zero morals will do or say if they think there is money to be had in it for them..

And they all have zero morals. they all should have to take a poly.. That stop this b/s..
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye: This is why I have never been able to understand the American public's willingness to have social, cultural and political ideas dictated to them by "celebrities" whose personal lives, behavior, intellect and morals are so abhorrent.

Likewise.

In ancient Rome, thespians weren't very well respected. Their social status wasn't much better than that of a whore. Maybe the Romans had it right?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Likewise.

In ancient Rome, thespians weren't very well respected. Their social status wasn't much better than that of a whore. Maybe the Romans had it right?

Not too long ago it was the same way.

We must suspend stupidity. At least for a little while.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole "Hollywood" scene is pretty damn creepy. Then again, humans are creepy in general - get away from me, you creepy- creepazoids!

*clutches a plastic fork*

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The whole "Hollywood" scene is pretty damn creepy. Then again, humans are creepy in general - get away from me, you creepy- creepazoids!

Whatchya talkin bout, Willis ?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2017 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is indeed not wise to trust in people.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock