Started on: 11-07-2017 06:20 PM
Replies: 12 (305 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-08-2017 11:16 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2017 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the appropriate descriptor is.......dumbasses !!

I should start buying $2 crap from Goodwill and mystery-boxing it for 50 bucks !
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the best. LMFAO

NM, This dude is a Frickin' Lair, There was no $10,000 box sold on ebay in the last 60 days, he is lieing to make a youtube vid, anyone with a youtube account, please call him out.

F' this guy, He is the REAL scammer.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 11-08-2017).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

This is the best. LMFAO
Click to show

Onision!

I like watching his videos from time to time.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Onision!

I like watching his videos from time to time.

I edited my post after you posted, now you know.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I edited my post after you posted, now you know.

He's not a scammer, he makes parody videos and other poking fun/insult videos. Basically, he's calling all the other Youtuber's posting this crap idiots in that video. I thought it was obvious... but maybe I was wrong.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

He's not a scammer, he makes parody videos and other poking fun/insult videos. Basically, he's calling all the other Youtuber's posting this crap idiots in that video. I thought it was obvious... but maybe I was wrong.

Don't follow him, or anyone for that matter. Hard to tell who's stupid and whats a parody anymore. Real life is beating fiction right now.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't follow him, or anyone for that matter. Hard to tell who's stupid and whats a parody anymore. Real life is beating fiction right now.

True.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the best. LMFAO

NM, This dude is a Frickin' Lair, There was no $10,000 box sold on ebay in the last 60 days, he is lieing to make a youtube vid, anyone with a youtube account, please call him out.

F' this guy, He is the REAL scammer.

All of this. The absolute falseness that this turd is. This is the problem. People seek out fake shat to make themselves feel relevant. I am not on board with this type of foolishness. Sorry KHW, but I will not say anything nice about people that live this flagrantly fake lifestyle any longer. Call me what you will. Mental illness should never win.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't ever even bought a mystery hotwheels. Which cost a buck.

Our Fiero club does box mystery items and auction them at our Christmas party to raise funds for the club. But that's for a good cause.

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no problem with selling mystery boxes...it just should be a requirement that the box should contain something of reasonable value. Its just like betting, if someone wants to spend their money have at it.
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2017 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
All of this. The absolute falseness that this turd is. This is the problem. People seek out fake shat to make themselves feel relevant. I am not on board with this type of foolishness. Sorry KHW, but I will not say anything nice about people that live this flagrantly fake lifestyle any longer. Call me what you will. Mental illness should never win.

He's just an entertainer like any other. Sure his videos aren't full length Hollywood productions but it's how he makes his living (solely or partly I am unsure of). Still, I'd never pay to watch his videos. It's just not worth it to me.

That said, something you would enjoy. He's a shocker of shocker, liberal. His "wife", also liberal, considers "her" sexual orientation to be Gender Fluid. Does that make him gay when his "wife" is feeling masculine? He has taken shots at Trump and idol worshiped Obama. How much of that is "knowing his audience" fiction or actual truth I do not know. I do know he had problems with the IRS. It seems he felt since he used his home to produce the videos for Youtube and his vehicle to acquire "business" related items that he could write them completely off as business expenses. When audited, he felt it was very unfair that he had to produce records and end up paying all these taxes...

Like many others have said, tax the rich doesn't mean tax the rich, it means tax the richer than me.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2017 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not being rude, but what you do in your own home... 😋

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock