Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  At least 20 dead and 30 injured in Texas church shooting (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
At least 20 dead and 30 injured in Texas church shooting by blackrams
Started on: 11-05-2017 03:22 PM
Replies: 82 (1597 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 11-12-2017 08:00 PM
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2017 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

If you had your license to drive a car taken away, and walked onto a car lot, asked to test drive a car.... Or paid a wad of cash for a car and the guy asked if you had a license, AND you said yes..... "Um, it's at home."

The dealership lets you take the car. You have all the paperwork. Everything is in your name.

Are you now legal to drive?

Of course not. You lied and got a car.

Works the same way with the guns.... Except guns are harder to get because of the loonie lefties.

Brad

Welp here is the problem with your mindset..
fact #1) if he knew he couldn't get a gun because of his record, he NEVER BOTHER FILLING OUT THE FORMS AND TRY TO LEGALLY BUY A GUN!!!!!!!!! he just get one ,without going through that process....
Fact#2) if he filled out the forms and it came back that he can't by a gun legally, 1) he not get a gun from a legal shop, 2) it cause a red flag that hopefully would raise questions for law enforcement because of said record, and the shop would have called them..

As or your car thing, anytime I looked at cars and wanted to even test drive one, my lic was run before they handed me the keys, claiming you left it at home, they want your lic # so they can run it.. as every dealer is hooked to the rmv database.. and can run your number and have your lic and mug shot in seconds.. FACT!..
try again.

This guy was clearly not all there.. and clearly had no clue that he couldn't own a gun,, cause you would not draw attention to yourself, by filling out the forms to buy legally knowing you can't.. you'd just get one on the sly.. THIS IS THE POINT NO ONE GETS..
If he was stopped from buying through a legal gun shop, it one, might have reminded him he can't own one, and set off red flags and the gun shop would have called the police.. FACT!!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

As or your car thing, anytime I looked at cars and wanted to even test drive one, my lic was run before they handed me the keys, claiming you left it at home, they want your lic # so they can run it.. as every dealer is hooked to the rmv database.. and can run your number and have your lic and mug shot in seconds.. FACT!..
try again.

...FACT!!!!!!!!!

I just test drove a new Ford. The salesman took my license, and put it in his pocket. We went for a drive. No one put my number into a data base. FACT!!!
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2017 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

How about your response EVERY time I posted. I said each time, he got the guns by going thru the correct legal hoops. He had nothing in his record to keep him from getting them. Even if he felt he was going to break the law he was going to get them anyway. Criminals dont care about a law period...They will always do what THEY want. EOS. It was illegal to blow up the Mera Building, illegal to kill the church goers, illegal to run down bicyclers in NY, yet not any of those criminals followed the laws.

Quote it or it didn't happen. You're arguing against a argument I didn't make. I actually agree with what you said in your last post and have said the same thing at least twice in this thread.

You said the purchases were legal, that's what I contested because it's absolutely not true.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 11-12-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock