Started on: 11-04-2017 04:26 PM
Replies: 27 (791 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-07-2017 06:12 PM
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad but what else can we expect after what we've seen this past year:

https://townhall.com/notebo...ntucky-home-n2404932
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This didn't even make our local news. Hmmmm

Heard from a friend that the attacker (a doctor), his neighbor is anti-republican and anti-Trump.

She said that the attacker's facebook thing if full of hate posts. Dobie????

Must be an interesting neighborhood...

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 11-04-2017).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Rand Paul Doing ‘Fine’ After Being Assaulted at Kentucky Home

https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...kt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Sen. Rand Paul ‘is fine’ after facing a surprise attack at his home in Bowling Green. Kentucky, on Friday.

“Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault. The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police,” a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Republican told Roll Call. “Senator Paul is fine.”

Troopers responded to Paul’s residence Friday afternoon regarding an alleged assault, according to the Kentucky State Police.

“Upon their arrival, it was determined that Rene Boucher had intentionally assaulted Paul causing a minor injury,” the KSP said in a statement. 

The troopers obtained a warrant for Boucher’s arrest and subsequently charged him with 4th degree assault under Kentucky law. The 59-year old man is being held at the Warren County Regional Jail. Bond was set at $5,000.

The state police have not released further details, citing an ongoing investigation.

State records list Boucher as an “inactive physician.” The anesthesiologist once developed a rice-filled vest for back pain relief  called the Therma-a-Vest that was sold on the QVC shopping channel. He appears to live very near Paul’s home, according to records.   

Asked if the department was notified or involved in an investigation regarding the incident, Capitol Police spokeswoman Eva Malecki wrote in an email that the department does not comment on ongoing investigations.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

This didn't even make our local news. Hmmmm

Hmmmm, indeed. Found it on Townhall.com and vetted it on a couple of other Conservative websites.

At this point nothing on Yahoo, MSNBC or CNN.

I'm sure they'll get around to it after reporting on today's Antifa revolutionary fizzle.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's crazy for the liberal media not to jump on this. I guess they don't see him as a real future candidate. I hope this was random or the attack of a truly mad man. The problem is more often than not, assaults and robberies aren't random and there's always the potential of something unsavory going on.

Rand was my favorite candidate, much closer to libertarian than the actual libertarians.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2017 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
His b/f ***** slapped him. nothing to see here. No one gets that close without being friends
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

His b/f ***** slapped him. nothing to see here. No one gets that close without being friends

According to "local" news, Paul was out mowing his lawn and his next door neighbor blindsided him from behind and proceeded to smack him around.

No one? I'm not exactly a Rand Paul fan but, I can see what is being reported as very possible.

Physical contact with my next door neighbor would be interesting though, the only smacking would be her beating the crap out of me.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's an idea.

Do a little.................just a little vetting before engaging that keyboard of yours.

1 - The police say the senator was blindsided so the guy COULD get that close without being friends.

2 - The assault was more than a "***** slap". The arrest warrant in the case states that Paul told police his neighbor came onto his property and tackled him from behind, forcing him to the ground and causing pain. According to the warrant, Paul had injuries to his face and had trouble breathing due to a rib injury.

3 - The guy ADMITS going onto Paul's property to attack him.

4 - Early investigation confirmed that the Rene Boucher who attacked Rand Paul is also the Rene Boucher who reposts anti-Trump memes and stories, and shares posts from Bernie Sanders.

So please, stop with the throw away one liners. They make you look like a troll.

Unless that is what you're going for.

Then, bang on Buster.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-05-2017 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And you believe that hook line and sinker..

Bet you fell for the,
" I did not have sexual relations with that............" too..

vetting, nice touch but still a fail.. in months when it comes out that he is more than just a "neighbor"
you can , say you were wrong..
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you were closer to that pressure cooker than you let on.

At this point I'm going to invoke the idiot clause.

"Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's being reported on NBC news that Senator Paul has five broken ribs.

Maybe his attacker needs to go out for the NFL........................
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2017 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

I think you were closer to that pressure cooker than you let on.

At this point I'm going to invoke the idiot clause.

"Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Yet you'll cry if and when others namecalling?? but you try to be slick about it..

Your blinding love for rand is showing..
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet you'll cry if and when others namecalling?? but you try to be slick about it..

Your blinding love for rand is showing..

Well, there's name calling and then there is stating a fact.

The fact is, you may be a decent guy in real life but in O/T you are an internet idiot. All you do is attempt to get a rise out of other members. You add nothing to the conversation.

It's too bad really because over in Tech you have some pretty good posts.

Here?

Not so much.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2017 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, there's name calling and then there is stating a fact.

I will have my reasons, and you will have yours. In the end, while we may use different words, the fact remains...

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True enough.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if Ted Cruz or Bernie Sanders mow their own lawn. I don't even have to ask about Trump, Clinton or McCain.
I like Rand Paul, in principle. He, Cruz and Rubio were my favorites in the primary.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about those guys mowing their lawns but Bill Clinton did a lot of plowing.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know about those guys mowing their lawns but Bill Clinton did a lot of plowing.

As did Hillary.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh, with Hillary it was more like grave digging.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul should have been carrying.
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
As did Hillary.

I would say that was a tongue-in-cheek comment. Tony must have a good sense of Huma.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-06-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2017 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am Carlos Danger!

Click to show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...ner_sexting_scandals
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This afternoons news says hes got 5 broken ribs. lost 3 teeth and a broken jaw. Sounds like a pretty physical assault to me...more than getting knocked down. I guess from reports theyve been neighbors for 20 years and always arguing over leaves and grass cuttings blowing on each others yards. It says there is no fence...should have been one a long time ago. Said its a gated area...wonder what HOA has to say ?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, not exactly a "b*itch slap".

The guy's lawyer is going to great lengths to explain this away as a neighbor dispute.

Not surprising in that there's a federal law mandating an 8 year prison term for anyone assaulting a sitting member of congress for political reasons.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2017 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I coin the term "Peaceful Democrats"?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2017 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a cryptobiological beast...doesnt exist.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-07-2017 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Can I coin the term "Peaceful Democrats"?

I do believe that I can. We have similar, but different. Much like my "Plastic Media" cognitional, this will do quite nicely.

8 years. You get 8 years if you harm a Congressman over political beliefs.

By the Google Maps pics, Mr. Democrat is not doing so badly himself. Perhaps it is his political affiliation that is imparting his mental fortitude?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock