Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump in Asia. What could possibly go wrong? NYT's Friedman.. What could go right?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trump in Asia. What could possibly go wrong? NYT's Friedman.. What could go right? by rinselberg
Started on: 11-04-2017 06:13 AM
Replies: 4 (181 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 11-04-2017 05:19 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:
I wouldn't mind trying whatever mind altering chemical is presently running through your bloodstream. It must be groovy in there.

Maybe it's MSNBC. Users like me get it from their cable TV package. There's also a flourishing trade in this substance in the format of online video segments.

It may be that I just have the itch to post something, and this strikes me as a little different than the other recent topics that are active here.

First, the page-link, which presents an 8-miinute video segment from Friday night's programming on MSNBC.
http://www.msnbc.com/the-la...-chump-1088398915973

NYT columnist Thomas Friedman says that President Trump "does not connect the dots." He (briefly) lambasts the President over the current effort to re-legislate the Federal tax codes, and the President's decision to remove the United States from the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership), and--using the context of Niger--rags on the President, vis-à-vis Global Warming and also the Trump administration's disinterest in supporting international projects that promote Family Planning and the use of contraceptives.

There was a brief primer on TPP way back in January, on the BBC News page:
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32498715

On Friday, NBC News duplicated this newsicle, from the Associated Press:

New National Research Assessment Calls Global Warming "Serious" and "Mostly Man-Made"

WASHINGTON — A massive U.S. report concludes the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever, contradicting a favorite talking point of top Trump administration officials, who downplay human's role in climate change.

The report released Friday is one of two scientific assessments required every four years. A draft showing how warming affects the U.S. was also published.

Despite fears by some scientists and environmental advocates, David Fahey of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and several authors said there was no political interference or censoring of the 477-page final report.

"A lot of what we've been learning over the last four years suggests the possibility that things may have been more serious than we think," said Robert Kopp of Rutgers University, one of dozens of scientists inside and outside the government who wrote the reports.

. . .

CONTINUED ONLINE AT NBC NEWS
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...rming-mostly-n817486

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
.................It may be that I just have the itch to post something...........

This should help.

Spray it on liberally.

HA!

Get it?

Liberally!

( MAN sometimes I crack me up).
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where is threedog to speak of this obsession with our President?

"Ya'll..."

Today is pick on antifa day. I am sure our little bandana clad simian is working his way through a crowd of body odor, cheetos, and virgins. If they want to have a day of disruption, I will take some negs and call out to our pussyhat wearing aggitators.

I am brutally sick of the actions of the left. My plate is clean, and I am looking for a new purpose. Ronald, can you help me find my purpose?

I gave you a neg for your blatant disruption in the deserter thread. You did this in the 9/11 thread several years now. I will put you back to neutral when I deem so. BTW, I had you as a positive because I do like you, but you are flagrantly posting to infuriate many here.

I stand and point at you Ronald. You are an idiot.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2017 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2017 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe it's MSNBC.
NYT columnist Thomas Friedman says that
... NBC News duplicated this newsicle, from the Associated Press:

New National Research Assessment Calls Global Warming "Serious" and "Mostly Man-Made"

WASHINGTON — A massive U.S. report concludes the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever,...
The report released Friday is one of two scientific assessments required every four years.A draft showing how warming affects the U.S. was also published.
CONTINUED ONLINE AT NBC NEWS

Can Bowe Bergdahl Be Tied to 6 Lost Lives? Facts Are Murky.

WASHINGTON — Did the search for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl cost the lives of American soldiers?

"Can Bowe Bergdahl Be Tied to 6 Lost Lives? Facts Are Murky."

Charlie Savage and Andrew W. Lehren for the New York Times; June 3, 2014.
https://www.nytimes.com/201...facts-are-murky.html

In terms of in-depth coverage, it's often a case of the New York Times or Washington Post, vs... no other media venue.

rinselberg, please don't take this the wrong way.

My wife has worked at the Kerrville Armadillo State Hospital for 22 years. (State hospital is a much more politically correct word than "insane asylum" was.) My wife is an administrative assistant on a treatment team. The team consists of ?, let me get this right ... a forensic psychiatrist, a medical doctor, a couple of registered nurses, a psychologist, a social worker, and a rehabilitation therapist. Often, lawyers are present, one for the patient and one for the State. My wife is involved in admittance, treatment, and discharge (it is their charge to cure a patient, some to be sane enough to stand trial, some to be released. The State Hospital's job is to cure.

The stories I could tell but can't. Her particular hospital is now for forensic cases only, people deemed innocent in a court of law by reason of insanity. Her hospital used to take all insanity cases. My wife is the one who follows orders and issue the go ahead for electric shock therapy to the brain ... I kid. She does facilitate the treatment plan.

She has warned me that I better never end up there because she will personally write my treatment plan, .

Anywho, that said, my wife has a good heart. Yet she is strict. She is known as "hang 'em high Cindi" when jury duty arrives. She has witnessed many an insane personality. She feels for those, that through no fault of their own, can not cope with reality. She has no sympathy for those that bring it upon themselves, like through drug use.

She tells me often of the old adage, "doing the same thing and expecting a different result, is insane".

The point of my post is that you need better news sources, especially if you expect us to take your thoughts
seriously. You seem like a smart fellow, but not a very bright lemming. The fact that you tout your news sources as credible, well ... that's insane.

What do they tell you ? Other than how you should think. Let's look.

The report released Friday is one of two scientific assessments required every four years.

Required every four years by whom ? Who hired the scientific assessments report teams ?
I would like to see the reports since the reports were required. Where's the beef, show me the meat !

Can Bowe Bergdahl Be Tied to 6 Lost Lives? Facts Are Murky.

Of course the facts were, I repeat "were" murky. Perhaps, in your zeal to tell us how the world is according to rinselberg, you failed at noticing the date of your 'proof'. Just after it happened. The facts are murky in the Las Vegas shooting.

Facts being facts, what do we know ? He deserted his brothers, the US of A, and six rescue members may have died, because of him. Other missions were compromised because of the assets in his search. Do you have any other facts I might need to know about ?

MSNBC
NY TIMES
WASHINGTON POST
NBC

You need to adjust your diet. That is my treatment plan for you. Don't make me sick my wife and 'her' treatment team's plan on you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock