Started on: 11-02-2017 10:37 AM
Replies: 4 (148 views)
Last post by: fierosound on 11-03-2017 08:33 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-02-2017 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.rense.com/general96/shutdown2.html

The simple fact is, our culture is 100% incomparable with thiers and it IS becoming a choice of us or them.

I happen to like my lifestyle. I got to spent my nap last night/morning with my arm wrapped around a girl I'm not married to, with a dog curled up at the foot of the bed. AFTER a pork-and-beer post-work dinner.

I'm not giving that up for any fricken prophet !! Screw them and their sharia invasion !!!

And here is what it costs us

http://immigrationwatchcanada.org/

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-02-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's always been "us Vs Them", but until recently it's not been advertised as such since they've hidden their agenda. Over the past few years more and more people have seen the light. I fear only a few percent have realized what's going on though.... Even with people trying to warn them.

We've got several issues.

Say 5% (and I think that's high) are aware that there is a fight between sharia and freedom.
2% are the SJW group that are yelling and making noise saying the 5% are wrong.
20% are listening to the SJW side.
13% are watching main stream media, and waiting for them to tell them what to do.
60% are staring at their phones, playing games online. indifferent.

Brad
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I happen to like my lifestyle. I got to spent my nap last night/morning with my arm wrapped around a girl I'm not married to, with a dog curled up at the foot of the bed. AFTER a pork-and-beer post-work dinner.

Well, you aren't getting any younger and the MEMory isn't what it once was, so don't get those three mixed up.

You could end up with your arm around the pork, the girl at the foot of the bed and eating the dog.

or

You could end up with your arm around the dog, the pork at the foot of the bed and eating the girl. Actually that one still works, never mind.

Just watch the dog. They like pork.

You're welcome.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reading that, I guess Trump makes sense, huh.?.?
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The problems associated with the group increase directly in relation to percentage of population.
https://civilusdefendus.wor...of-islamic-conquest/
http://www.commonsenseevalu...ith-population-size/

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock