Started on: 10-30-2017 04:25 PM
Replies: 14 (466 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 10-31-2017 09:08 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Discuss.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its not nice to discuss anything with a full mouth !!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it say anything that I'm so jaded, that I looked right past this thread title two or three times before I even clicked on it?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never! Edible underwear is gone in 1 serving. Conventional underwear keeps on giving if steeped in warm water.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Dup

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-30-2017).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No freakin' way. Never going to happen. Not on this planet.

Click to show
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click bait! And I clicked soon as I seen it. Been watching the diet so no underwear for me.
Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about the underwear but the first time I ate down there she farted, I almost wrecked the car.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made from the same "material" as fruit roll ups.....yet in a panty shape. Keep in mind if the woman wears them for too long, sugar starts to affect a particular area in a bad way
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

No freakin' way. Never going to happen. Not on this planet.

Not saying I did, do, or will. Just making a suggestion for those who did, do, or will.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have an appointment with my diabetes dietitian next week. I'll have to ask her about whether it's protein, fat or carbohydrate and see if it fits in my diet or not.
(or maybe not, considering all the sexual harassment stuff going around nowadays)
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wear 'em 'til they melt!
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edible undies are horrible things.

I've got a knack for knickers, but them just don't do it for me.

Tastes like dried up NyQuil, without the fun after effects.

I've seen the ones made of candies, like the edible necklaces, not tried them, I figured the strings would be in the way of everything.

Brad
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont know many girls that wear underwear at all...So you get right to the snack without having to open.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock