Started on: 10-29-2017 10:44 AM
Replies: 69 (1532 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-01-2017 11:32 AM
Nurb432

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, hard to believe that this digital cesspool is still going, and its 'leader' isn't in prison yet, along with 1/2 of you losers.

"land of the lost"
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who shat in your cornflakes?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good morning to you too !!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a leader? Which way did he go?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ragnor Lothbrook?

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Who shat in your cornflakes?

Well, i dont eat commoner's food, but thank you for your concern.

When i left here (4?) years ago, it was due to this hell hole being mostly a bunch of whiny ass children with the combined IQ of my shoe ( mostly, there were a few exceptions ) arguing and bickering about stupid nonsense, being 'overseen' by a borderline megalomaniac with some rather shady alliances.

I honesty expected this place to have imploded due to the vacuum of logic or value, or was shut down due to events outside of its leader's control. So, when i hit a link and it brought me back here and seeing it was still alive, and actually active.. i was quite surprised.

( was also surprised google still had my PW stored and it logged me in. I have no clue what it was )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 10-29-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever it is that is mentally wrong with you, I applaud your conviction.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Well, i dont eat commoner's food, but thank you for your concern.

When i left here (4?) years ago, it was due to this hell hole being mostly a bunch of whiny ass children with the combined IQ of my shoe ( mostly, there were a few exceptions ) arguing and bickering about stupid nonsense, being 'overseen' by a borderline megalomaniac with some rather shady alliances.

I honesty expected this place to have imploded due to the vacuum of logic or value, or was shut down due to events outside of its leader's control. So, when i hit a link and it brought me back here and seeing it was still alive, and actually active.. i was quite surprised.

( was also surprised google still had my PW stored and it logged me in. I have no clue what it was )

Based on the popularity bar on the left, it does appear you left an impression.....................
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Based on the popularity bar on the left, it does appear you left an impression.....................

When people cant handle the truth, they try to stamp it out. Nothing unexpected.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When people cant handle the truth, they try to stamp it out. Nothing unexpected.

What is the truth my good man?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
What is the truth my good man?

I dont like to repeat myself. Clearly the truth was given before i left. I went from bright green to what you see now within a week or so, then i jumped off the sinking ship.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What ever it is that is mentally wrong with you, I applaud your conviction.

Convictions ? Isnt there supposed to be some sort of pretend trial first ?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Convictions ? Isnt there supposed to be some sort of pretend trial first ?

That only works in real life.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont like to repeat myself. ...

I did not know that this is a ratings thread. I care not to play.

Again, enjoy your day.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I did not know that this is a ratings thread. I care not to play.

Again, enjoy your day.

It was only meant as a random poke in the eye from me as i was passing by. i wasn't expecting any replies to be honest.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say he has been communicating with rinselberg, but I can imaging it is hard to tap out code on the wall of a padded cell.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And in other news that makes no sense to anyone...

Hillary Clinton’s net worth stood at $45 million as of October 2017

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

And in other news that makes no sense to anyone...

Hillary Clinton’s net worth stood at $45 million as of October 2017

Sure it make sense. Shes part of a well oiled criminal machine.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont like to repeat myself. Clearly the truth was given before i left. I went from bright green to what you see now within a week or so, then i jumped off the sinking ship.

Jumped off four year ago, huh?

Pretty slow sinking ship.

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dobie's other account??

hasn't been here in 4 years, how was jail..?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
I would say he has been communicating with rinselberg, but I can [imagine] it is hard to tap out code on the wall of a padded cell.

You would be surprised at what is possible with the cutting edge software technologies and hardware devices. Software that interprets and responds to an audio input signal, as the user sets up what he wants the computer to do, by speaking English language commands and data inputs into a microphone. Or software that interprets and responds to a user's hand gestures and facial expressions, using a video webcam. Virtual keyboards using light projection and holographic techniques.

I can't complain about how they've been treating me, lately. At first it was kind of rough. The first one they assigned me to was so small, and the padding was so cheaply made--starting to fall apart in some places.

What a surprise, also, to be reading new messages here from Nurb432.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-29-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Dobie's other account??

Apparently hate filled...

Brad
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll just leave this little gem here for entertainment value.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/107110.html
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I'll just leave this little gem here for entertainment value.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/107110.html

And i will never, ever apologize again. To anyone. Don't like what i say or do. F-U

( so not quite 4 years. it was a guess )

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Dobie's other account??

Jail? Nope, just had better things to do than hang out with you losers. And the 'tech' sections, well, I dont need anything from those people either. ( Yes,its all about me, and what you offer to me. )

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Dobie's other account??

Jail? Nope, just had better things to do than hang out with you losers. And the 'tech' sections, well, I dont need anything from those people either. ( Yes,its all about me, and what you offer to me. )

( again, with a few exceptions. You know who you are )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Fats:

Apparently hate filled...

Brad

You have no idea what hate is, yet. You could not handle true hate. ( few people could.. but its coming.. for all of us )

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 10-29-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't like what i say or do. F-U

It seems that the "losers", as you call them here, share that same sentiment toward you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-29-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It seems that the "losers", as you call them here, share that same sentiment toward you.

Hey, its a free country ( for now ) here in the US.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...And the 'tech' sections, well, I dont need anything from those people either.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-29-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i cant help it if they have nothing more to offer me.

*shrug*

( and that was a good show, BTW )
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
take off another 4 years. Dont let the door hit you in the azz.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, you people are boring. i'm out. CYA in another 4 years. If this place still exists.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-29-2017 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

take off another 4 years. Dont let the door hit you in the azz.

Ooooooo how original, did you think up that one all on your own? Or did your mother have to help you out?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was about four years old and living in Pensacola, a goose landed on our back porch, did just what you would expect from a bird, then flew away. As a little boy, I was amused, but my mother was not.
This thread is kind of like that.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Nurb. Glad to see you are still kickin and I hope life has treated you well.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

When I was about four years old and living in Pensacola, a goose landed on our back porch, did just what you would expect from a bird, then flew away. As a little boy, I was amused, but my mother was not.
This thread is kind of like that.

"Ego is the anesthesia that dulls the pain of stupidity"

That was one very numb goose with serious bowel troubles that just landed here.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2017 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still wish you the best, and there is not a ****ing thing you can do about my wishes.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock