Started on: 10-29-2017 10:44 AM
Replies: 69 (1533 views)
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-01-2017 11:32 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

5150 Ronald

That is the number you should be concerned about.

http://leginfo.legislature....=WIC§ionNum=5150

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-29-2017).]

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Did you ever pull into the parking lot of a restaurant that someone had told you was supposed to be good, take a quick look around and decide, “No, no we ain't eatin' here”?

On a warm night in August, 1977, the skipper of a flying saucer did just that.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-29-2017).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Hello Nurb. Glad to see you are still kickin and I hope life has treated you well.

One of those 'exceptions' i was talking about.

*wave*
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

One of those 'exceptions' i was talking about.

*wave*

You come back after 4 year, like a wrecking ball, and call us losers..

comical.. really..

------------------
No news ,
Is good news,
With Garry Ganue

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop speed rating. Let the guy get his nurbs off, then he will meander on. Perhaps at some point he may even interject some useful information. Or not.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Stop speed rating. Let the guy get his nurbs off, then he will meander on. Perhaps at some point he may even interject some useful information. Or not.

He's already been useful. Apparently I accidentally had him rated a positive before.

I made mistakes in the past.

Brad
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

He's already been useful. Apparently I accidentally had him rated a positive before.

I made mistakes in the past.

Brad

I just checked and I also have him as a positive (I must have been drunk). I will leave it that way. People like him create their own personal hell.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man you people are boring as hell. I thought i could get you all wound up with a bit of simple trolling.. lame.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, your trolling is literally knee high to the champ.

But he's gone now, trolled himself into oblivion.

But thanks for playing.

Unfortunately there isn't a parting gift.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gone. As I am too.

*wave*
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keeps saying he's leaving...Doesn't really leave.

Talks a big game, can't back it up.

Brad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was there more than one "Nurbs"? I don't remember the one I remember being quite like this?
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Was there more than one "Nurbs"? I don't remember the one I remember being quite like this?

I don't either, no idea why he would act like this. Mental illness can hit anyone. :/

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recall the guy quite well.

Not too long after I joined there was a discussion about hijacked handicapped parking spaces.

Having first hand experience with this particular a**hole behavior I decided to jump in.

I mentioned that a lot of us in the caregiver world carry 8x11 sticky warning labels to paste on the windshields of obvious offenders.

Dipsh*t here flexed his forum muscles and told me he'd at minimum break my jaw if I attempted that on his truck while the maximum penalty was a trip to the morgue.

Right, KILL a 60 year old man pushing a woman in a wheel chair for putting an illegal sticker on your truck.

OK.

I've been around forums for 20 years and I've seen a lot of flame wars but this was different. Downright nasty and to tell the truth, it didn't reflect well on this place.

Obviously, a four year sabbatical hasn't helped.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

I recall the guy quite well.

Not too long after I joined there was a discussion about hijacked handicapped parking spaces.

Having first hand experience with this particular a**hole behavior I decided to jump in.

I mentioned that a lot of us in the caregiver world carry 8x11 sticky warning labels to paste on the windshields of obvious offenders.

Dipsh*t here flexed his forum muscles and told me he'd at minimum break my jaw if I attempted that on his truck while the maximum penalty was a trip to the morgue.

Right, KILL a 60 year old man pushing a woman in a wheel chair for putting an illegal sticker on your truck.

OK.

I've been around forums for 20 years and I've seen a lot of flame wars but this was different. Downright nasty and to tell the truth, it didn't reflect well on this place.

Obviously, a four year sabbatical hasn't helped.

i dont park in handicapped spots so it would not have been me. That said, i would beat you a pulp if you damaged my vehicle. I dont care how young, old or crippled or healthy you are. Leaving a sticky note under the wiper? No, id just toss it on the ground and step on it. But in the context of what you are talking about, you confuse me with someone else. And if you think anything i have said is 'down right nasty', you must not have been around long. My rants pale to many others on here back then.

and as as 'put up or shut up' from above, ya i'm bored with you people, so gone. Enjoy your time here while it lasts. ( only stopped in to correct the error you made. )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nurb432

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Fats:

I don't either, no idea why he would act like this. Mental illness can hit anyone. :/

Because i got tired of most of you people, so now you got to see how mean i actually am. Especially when there is nothing in it for me to pretend to be a 'nice guy'.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope your life is going ok Nurbs.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope your life is going ok Nurbs.

yup. other than chronic pain, just fine.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yup. other than chronic pain, just fine.

Pain sucks. I pray that improves.

Nurb432

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-30-2017 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pain sucks. I pray that improves.

Life time. Only will get worse with time. But hey i'm old enough now its not 'forever'
PFF
System Bot
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i dont park in handicapped spots so it would not have been me. That said, i would beat you a pulp if you damaged my vehicle. I dont care how young, old or crippled or healthy you are. Leaving a sticky note under the wiper? No, id just toss it on the ground and step on it. But in the context of what you are talking about, you confuse me with someone else. And if you think anything i have said is 'down right nasty', you must not have been around long. My rants pale to many others on here back then.

and as as 'put up or shut up' from above, ya i'm bored with you people, so gone. Enjoy your time here while it lasts. ( only stopped in to correct the error you made. )

You know, for a troll you are easily trolled.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know better but curiosity is getting the better of me.

Nurb, did you come back to say anything in particular or just to stir the pot?
Doesn't matter to me, this hasn't caused me to do anything, I'm just curious.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Nurb, did you come back to say anything in particular or just to stir the pot?

I think he is saying that the pot is nearly empty and has no spices?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It just took him four years to learn how to type while wearing a straight jacket.

(and just because it's Halloween....)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-30-2017).]

Midwest Fiero Clubs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midwest Fiero ClubsClick Here to visit Midwest Fiero Clubs's HomePageSend a Private Message to Midwest Fiero ClubsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

-

http://www.fiero35th.com/

http://midwestfieroclubs.com

https://www.facebook.com/midwestfieroclubs

[This message has been edited by Midwest Fiero Clubs (edited 10-31-2017).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Willie you just had to post a music vid didn't ya

For Drum fans:

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He came back to get the people he doesn't care about to react on a forum he doesn't care about... And he keeps checking back in to see new posts.....That he doesn't care about...

Did we mention he doesn't care? He doesn't. He's here to prove how much he doesn't care...

Brad
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Willie you just had to post a music vid didn't ya

It seemed appropriate, not only because of the season, but because the two songs together weave a tale of a man who has delusions of grandeur which develop into a messianic complex and ends up with the protagonist in a mental institution. It is not the true story of Dwight Frye's life, but based rather on the characters that he played.

Together, they are my second favorite Alice Cooper piece, behind "Halo of Flies".

The messianic complex was also alluded to with the references to Peter O'Toole in "The Ruling Class".

As Polonius explained, "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-31-2017).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Film at eleven.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock