Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  For those who want to get almost nothing for free..a free 'taco bell taco' Nov1.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For those who want to get almost nothing for free..a free 'taco bell taco' Nov1. by maryjane
Started on: 10-26-2017 12:06 PM
Replies: 5 (127 views)
Last post by: Keel on 10-26-2017 02:31 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya get what you pay for I guess. Yuck!
http://www.businessinsider....-a-base-deal-2017-10
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a time when you could get ten Taco Bell tacos for five bucks at 1:00am. They had the after-the-bar crowd sewn up.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

There was a time when you could get ten Taco Bell tacos for five bucks at 1:00am. They had the after-the-bar crowd sewn up.

Yeah and KFC used to sell chicken 'tacos' almost as cheap too..tacos in name only. I guess they needed to find a use for all that unsold chicken left over from the night before. They were pretty nasty tho.
I never did care for taco pollo.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-26-2017).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The worst thing I ever had that claimed to be a taco was what Jack-in-the-Box used to sell back in the '70s. I'm pretty sure they were made from old boots without cleaning off the mud.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jack-in-the-Crack still sells tacos. They have not gotten any better.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it come with 2 tums or is that extra.?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock