Math... is RACIST by Keel
Started on: 10-26-2017 09:28 AM
Replies: 12 (574 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 10-28-2017 11:55 AM
Keel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2.../24...ssor-says.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2017 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 dog's math test
MATH PROFICIENCY EXAM

NAME____________________

GANG NAME ___________________

TAG____________________

HOOD____________________

1).Little Jamal has an AK 47 with a 30 round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings can Little Jamal attempt before he has to reload?

2)Trayvon has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Precious for $320 and 2 grams to Kadisha for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

3).Rufus pimps 3 hos. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Rufus's $800 per day crack habit?

4).Jerome wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounces will he need?

5).Willie gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and $100 for a 4x4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes must he have to steal to have $900?

6).Donte got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

Extra credit bonus: How much more time will he get for killing the ho that spent his money?

7).If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3 eight ounce cans of spray paint with 20% paint free?

.Big M knocked up 3 girls in the gang. There are 27 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls Big M knocked up?

9).Bernie is a lookout for the gang. Bernie has a boa constrictor that eats 3 small rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If Bernie makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can he feed the boa on one week's income?

10). Darius steals Joe's skateboard. As Darius skates away at 35 mph, Joe loads his 357 Magnum. If it takes Joe 20 seconds to load his magnum, how far away will Darius be when he gets whacked?
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, what does she make of the Hindu-Arabic numerals we use?

If she actually knew her math, she'd know it owes just as much to non-white peoples.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2017 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, read this yesterday.

Corn Pops is racist. Look it up.

American Arline' is racist. Look it up.

This is progress.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-26-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But black entertainment isn't.. go fig.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like math. Even more, now.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

This is progress.

All came across my "news" feed too.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2017 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From my understanding, if you are not black, then you and everything else is racist.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left never ceases to amaze.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

This is progress.

I'm fine with the corny pops. It's a Leftist organization, and now it's just the Left eating itself.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:

The left never ceases to amaze.

I read an article yesterday explaining how our service members are unanimously against Trump. Officers value our President, but it stated that the majority of soldiers are against Trump and the WH.

Nearly every article is bashing my lifestyle, President, knowledge in some way, shape, or form. Yet, as I walk the streets people come to me with open arms?

Enjoy this day folks. Tomorrow may be different.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The media is almost all lies now.. I'd say on both sides, but they are all on the same side.

They keep pushing this narrative that doesn't fit what's actually happening. I'd like to think they are in their "death throes"... But we all know that's not happening for a long time.

If I was buying stocks based on what the media said, I would do the opposite every time and make out.

It's too bad that having access to more information didn't make people as informed as they could be.

Brad
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-28-2017 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

It's too bad that having access to more information didn't make people as informed as they could be.

Brad

I had a thought about this. Just yesterday I recalled a thread here where another asked something about the worst invention or such. I said the television, but now believe it is the internet. When the net came about, and we were using it for knowledge, we had a chance. Now, there is so much false BS spewed that folks truly believe that all they read is real. I had a book. Printed word. A teacher was most of our learning. Now kids are required to use the net unwatched by caring parents. The internet is bloated with anything but truth now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock