Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Nice neighbourhood--well, it was once. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Nice neighbourhood--well, it was once. by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 10-24-2017 12:56 AM
Replies: 90 (1770 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 11-03-2017 11:44 AM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another question is "what about the drug babies?" Drug addicts are not the only mothers who damage babies in the womb. Hobby drug users also have brain damaged babies from doing drugs while pregnant. Who pays for them and should they be resuscitated?
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2017 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Another question is "what about the drug babies?" Drug addicts are not the only mothers who damage babies in the womb. Hobby drug users also have brain damaged babies from doing drugs while pregnant. Who pays for them and should they be resuscitated?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.co...-addiction-to-heroin

http://www.independent.co.u...pioids-a7857176.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-29-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

that is YOUR opinion.

It is worth exactly the same as MY opinion.

Your move.

I never stated that my opinion was better than yours or anyone elses..
But it used to be a prson would party, and slowly go deeper into the hard drugs and if the o/d'd it was once, They learned right then if they lived it was time to change course, today these people od then get a hit of narcan and go right back at it, why they know there is a safety net.. Sorry time to take that safety net away.. You make a mistake and od , we revive you ONCE.. and you get a tat on your wrist, you od again you get a body bag..
All this narcan is doing is taking the fear of death away from druggies.. This is foolish and stupid..
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-30-2017 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

A mother to be that uses while pregnant, should loose all rights to that child if they make it..
They should get a bullet to the skull for using while pregnant but the p/c police would go apeshit.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wont discriminate. ANYONE who overdoses by willingly taking drugs should be left alone. If your FORCED, thats a case by case plan. From what Ive heard, babies born addicted can be cured...they didnt take it by choice. If mom and dad did, its up to God to decide for them. Im a firm believer except in VERY FEW instances...you never cure an addict or rehab a criminal. If they are cured, its only on their own willpower and not up to police or medics.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I never stated that my opinion was better than yours or anyone elses..

You implied it when you said this - " I think you are confused on what A true loving /caring family unit is."

You have absolutely no knowledge of my personal life but that didn't stop you from passing judgement.

But hey, it's what you're famous for, so..........................meh.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-01-2017 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, goodie

The shopkeeper is still in critical condition, and meanwhile I/we/us have to deal with 2 more who decided to get past building entrance control and go O.D. in the stairwells

I really dont care if they want to kill themselves, but go do it somewhere private. I had to smell one of them for 10 floors down. Thats 20 flights and 12 landings including the one I got on the stairs and out the door....Nice. <no>

I am used to the smell of sickness and death, but this is getting a little much. If I wanted to live in a drug-and-crime war zone, I'd move to Toronto or Vancouver !!

There USED to be a reason this was called "The forest city"...rivers thru the middle, lots of parks and trees, the view from my balcony is 40% or better woodlands....leave it to dopers to ruin it.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see no reason to start a new thread...

Not one answered question. Trudeau would rather talk about a shat that he took three months ago than answer anything in truth. Quite sickening. Just BS. Like listening to a Hillary. I am pretty sure that I just witnessed a mental disease.

What are the red pins for?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I see no reason to start a new thread...

Not one answered question. Trudeau would rather talk about a shat that he took three months ago than answer anything in truth. Quite sickening. Just BS. Like listening to a Hillary. I am pretty sure that I just witnessed a mental disease.

Its many times hard to tell where mental deficiency and outright malicious intent end and begin.

Add to that power hungry tools like Trudeau who can be used via either, and it gets even more murky.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

What are the red pins for?

Those are poppies for Remembrance Day (Our version of Veterans Day), November 11th
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Those are poppies for Remembrance Day (Our version of Veterans Day), November 11th

Thank you very much for letting me know this.

Would you please throw down a Molson for me in their honor?
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay