Hey ogre, what's up? by Fiero2m4Fastback
Started on: 10-23-2017 12:17 PM
Replies: 7 (246 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 10-23-2017 10:20 PM
Fiero2m4Fastback

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me start by saying, I'm a long time lurker and you've been a great resource.

I've noticed you're not very agreeable recently, I hope all is well.

I think there's value in skepticism and strict attention to laws but in the case of dot standards and such, unless your operating a commercial video or doing something else illegal/desructive, getting a citation for something like sequential tailights is unheard of. That and a few other things I've seen you bring up are in my opinion a non issue and I've seen your cynicism alienate long time forum members and a vendor.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's an ogre. Get with the program!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have found that when someone is teaching, even at my age, I just listen. Free knowledge is not easy to come by. I thank those that are helping.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of those times when you just read what is posted and then move one. I don't see any reason to start a thread and call someone out.
Just live and let live.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So let's get this straight.

You're here barely 1 month, you're already 90 posts deep and you choose *now* to call out Ogre because you got pissy about his cautions regarding the DOT laws?

..and what the hell do "commercial videos" have to do with anything?

Originally posted by Fiero2m4Fastback:

I think there's value in skepticism and strict attention to laws but in the case of dot standards and such, unless your operating a commercial video or doing something else...

What's next on your agenda?

Somehow I'm not seeing a very bright future on this forum for you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-23-2017).]

Fiero2m4Fastback

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m4FastbackSend a Private Message to Fiero2m4FastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After I posted it I realized I probably should have sent a private message. I do hope all is well and some members have told be there my be some health issues.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2m4Fastback:

After I posted it I realized I probably should have sent a private message. I do hope all is well and some members have told be there my be some health issues.

So you are blaming him? Just move on you don't have to respond to everyone that posts on here. You will burn yourself out quick.
Just let it go
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he was just asking if everything was all right.
As Orge, replies sometimes seem to be a law book with a side of get off my lawn!!!! lol

No harm asking if everything is ok with a member.. not the way most would but no different than when a member doesn't post for sometime, and they ask..

I just wish Orge would put his cave on a dvd , as it is clear one day that info won't be avail. without screwing with a internet wayback site

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock