Started on: 10-22-2017 09:52 AM
Replies: 5 (172 views)
Last post by: MadMark on 10-23-2017 10:14 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Astros come back and win the ALCS against the Yankees. Astros are going to the World Series..

(hope they have better luck than they did in '05, when they lost 4 straight to the White Sox)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pbbbbt!
(Actually, thanks for posting a sports thread, it seems like there have been fewer and fewer each year)
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just like baseball..one of the more pure professional sports left (the juicing years excepted) . Yeah I know..most folks find baseball boring, but I do not.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love listening to ballgames when I'm downstairs working on the cars.

Football? Meh. Didn't find it that exciting even before all the foolishness. UGA games being the exception, of course.
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-22-2017 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hitting things with a heavy stick is considered a sport ?

OK, I can live with that !
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a Detroit Tiger fan, I am very pleased that Detroit made a deal with Houston to send Verlander there, so he can be on a World Series team. I wish them well and hope that Verlander is MVP for the World Series too. We sure didn't help him this year.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock