Started on: 10-17-2017 10:03 PM
Replies: 13 (359 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 10-23-2017 05:43 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
…..if someone claims that his forebearers were oppressed, there will be no evidence to back up his contention; no songs, no relics, statues or books.

Someone will have succeeded in erasing all evidence of the crime. Who would do such a thing?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2017 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Mike Judge is one of the greatest minds of our time, and sorely unappreciated.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2017 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Idiocracy should be in everybody's collection, I have come to call what I see around me as the "Idiocracy effect"...

Joe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Idiocracy should be in everybody's collection, I have come to call what I see around me as the "Idiocracy effect"...

Joe

I agree.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by williegoat:

…..if someone claims that his forebearers were oppressed, there will be no evidence to back up his contention; no songs, no relics, statues or books.

Someone will have succeeded in erasing all evidence of the crime. Who would do such a thing?

Not only that, the only history will be probably digital, streamable, changeable on a whim.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"One hundred years from now" Also a cool Dennis DeYoung song...

Joe
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello! Is this Giovanni's Pizza?

No sir, it's Google Pizza.

I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry.

No sir, Google bought Giovanni's Pizza last month.

OK. I would like to order a pizza.

Do you want your usual, sir?

My usual? You know me?

According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meat balls on a thick crust.

OK! That's what I want.

May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten free thin crust?

What? I detest vegetables.

Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

How the hell do you know?

Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetable pizza! I already take medication for my cholesterol.

Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly. According to our database, you only purchased a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Walgreen Drugs, 4 months ago.

I bought more from another drugstore.

That doesn't show on your credit card statement

I paid in cash.

But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

I have other sources of cash.

That doesn't show on your last tax return unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law.

WHAT THE HELL?

I'm sorry, sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

Enough already! I'm sick to death of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all the others. I'm going to an island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I tell the kids to watch out for Alexa, the Amazon recorder that's listening all the time.

First they give me the eye roll and then they tell me they don't worry because they can shut her off any time they want.

Then I give them the eye roll.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im pretty sure their wont be a human civilization left on Earth in 100 years.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

"One hundred years from now" Also a cool Dennis DeYoung song...

Joe

It was also the title of a Gram Parsons song from 1968:

http://barefootjim.tumblr.c...ds-one-hundred-years

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2017 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One hundred years from now, I will be too dead to really give a crap about much of anything.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Im pretty sure their wont be a human civilization left on Earth in 100 years.

That's what they want you to think
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2017 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Global warming (if you go for the crap) or nuclear war will erase all but maybe some survivors. Either way, I wont be here either to give a damn.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock