Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  BLM officially a potential terrorist organization (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
BLM officially a potential terrorist organization by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 10-08-2017 06:21 PM
Replies: 41 (689 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 10-15-2017 07:04 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2017 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I hope people watched the vids I posted. They say a lot and are good jumping off points.

I skimmed through the first one, but the Morgan Freeman one was awesome.

He really is a smart man...

I love the aspect where he says... "I'm going to stop calling you a white man, when you stop calling me a black man."

I agree with this so much. My daughter (she's 8) has been raised this way. She has never been taught "black," "white," etc. She tends to gravitate more towards black kids for friends, no idea why... but she does. But she doesn't know them as black people. I never taught her that term, and my wife and I had a discussion early-on to never use the term black or white with respect to race. When my daughter is trying to talk about her friends, she'll use the description... "she has darker skin." Or she'll say... "lighter skin than grandma" (who's Hispanic). Or just "lighter skin." Race isn't a thing for her.

I know eventually this will change as she's propagandized by liberal teachers and other kids in her school, but I hope at least that by the time she's older, she will have formed these views in absence of racial discussions.
IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2017 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

543. 543 murders in Chicago just this year. Many more attempts and gunshots. One city. What say you? How do we deny this, yet loose our minds over less?

Tony Tony Tony, Those 550 black lives don't matter.. Nor did the 650+ last year or the 700+ the year before that. As Whitie didn't cause it, So BLM and the rest, have no phucks to give..
And why I call BLM a total racist hate group and a fraud.
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock