Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The reviews are in. Get your laughs now !

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
The reviews are in. Get your laughs now ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 09-12-2017 11:05 PM
Replies: 1 (112 views)
Last post by: Wichita on 09-12-2017 11:33 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.amazon.com/What...s#reviews-filter-bar

Got the audio book, immediately regretted it. Dogs started howling in almost a painful way, whimpering in a corner. Most people trust dogs right? I would definitely say, if their feelings mean anything, stay away. I swear, my poor little Dachshund hasn't been this scared since the last terrible storm we had. She has always been scared of thunder but I think this was worse.

---------------------------------------------------
The Queen of snowflakes whines and cries via ghostwriter for the low, low price of $18. Dodge this bullet if you can!

-----------------------------------------------------
In all honesty, I would give this only 1 star, but then I realized that I had a great use for this book.

I work in an office. On of the legs of the sink in the handicapped bathroom i shorter than the other. This book fit perfectly under the smaller leg so that the handicapped sink can stay stable when in use.

Furthermore, our custodian has been doing too much work on the outside doors of the bathroom. He had to label one of the apache helicopter for Steve, sorry, Stevia in accounting just the other day. Anyway, he hasn't been able to change the industrial toilet paper roll. The ripped out pages supplied for the sink balancing came in real handy (Press F to pay respects for Taco Tuesday, September 12th, 2017)

Lastly, I read words that seemed to be coherent, but I can not assume that they were. I could ascertain whether or not it was Russians, Bernie, Comey, Huma, Weiner, Deplorables, Benghazi, Marla Maples, Bill, her running mate, CNN, Obama, Chelsea, Monica, or Nazis that were responsible for her loss. Unfortunately the words transcribed came across as someone that drank too much wine in agony and alternated breathing through each nostril.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock