Reaching out to other LinkedIn users by jmclemore
Started on: 09-11-2017 09:14 PM
Replies: 12 (241 views)
Last post by: randye on 09-15-2017 10:30 PM
jmclemore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have finished my LinkedIn Account setup. Now I'm looking for other professional to connect with.
I have met many here at Pennock's. If your are LinkedIn, please let me know.

LinkedIn : James McLemore

[This message has been edited by jmclemore (edited 09-11-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I seldom use it, I have a linked In account.

Nelson
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feel free to invite me: Hugh Miller A320 Captain

Although I really don't have much to offer with networking unless you want to become a pilot....
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

'................ I really don't have much to offer with networking unless you want to become a pilot....

I'm sure you know more people who are not pilots.......
But I can safely say that your piloting skills have not disappointed or cause me any injury or loss.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Professional? Well, I'm out! (and I doubt I'm the only one)

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 09-12-2017).]

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You don't necessarily have to be in the same field as someone to network with them. They may not directly be able to help you but indirectly you never know where an oppertoonity may come along. LinkedIn is a tool just like anything else it's best used when you can get your profile out there and the more people that can see it the better. Document your projects it's important and keep up your work history. It can be easy to get in a rut and let things go. But I had a lot of opportunities come my way through Linkedin. And yes I know I haven't updated my profile in a couple of months. Do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do LOL

Edit grammar is important LOL

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 09-12-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-12-2017 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Professional? Well, I'm out! (and I doubt I'm the only one)

He never said professional WHAT !!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's useful to network with basically everyone on LinkedIn, because as your connections go out, you get more access to other people due to second-hand connections. Some people are not visible unless you have a similar connection, or are part of the same professional group. So when looking for a new job, it's useful to have as large of a network as possible. That way you have a better chance of seeing the details of the hiring managers at the places you'd like to work.

I have one, and use it daily, but I don't wish to post it on here. I'll add you, though. I accept all requests as well, if you know where to find me (I'm not the same with Facebook--I have to know you well to add you there).

EDIT: I sent you a request.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 09-12-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

I have finished my LinkedIn Account setup. Now I'm looking for other professional to connect with.
I have met many here at Pennock's. If your are LinkedIn, please let me know.

LinkedIn : James McLemore

I sent you a connection request.
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

I sent you a connection request.

Clumbsy finger deleted your request.
Please resend....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Clumbsy finger deleted your request.
Please resend....

You now show as a connection on my end.
Check your list.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-15-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You now show as a connection ......

Linkedin sent me a request notice which I was able to use after I accidentally deleted on my linkedin page.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2017 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Linkedin sent me a request notice which I was able to use after I accidentally deleted on my linkedin page.

My account shows you as a connection now, so I can't send another request to you.
I also see that you viewed my profile minutes ago and that shows you as a 1st level connection.
Not sure what else I can do to help unless all is ok now.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-15-2017).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock