Started on: 09-11-2017 02:56 PM
Replies: 5 (197 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 09-12-2017 03:23 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New meaning to I got the clap
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2017 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forget all of that mumbo jumbo. I want hard data. G forces, thrust angle, acceleration and deceleration nodes, terminal velocity, Cartesian path, etc. You know, the basics.

If you are banging a robot and that robot kills you, then I only hope that I am able to read about it in the "news". It would be a damn crying azzed shame if I were not able to enjoy that possible tid bit of hysterical information.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-11-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Forget all of that mumbo jumbo. I want hard data. G forces, thrust angle, acceleration and deceleration nodes, terminal velocity, Cartesian path, etc. You know, the basics.

If you are banging a robot and that robot kills you, then I only hope that I am able to read about it in the "news". It would be a damn crying azzed shame if I were not able to enjoy that possible tid bit of hysterical information.

You just want the data so you know what NOT to do !!!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-11-2017).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would hackers want to kill someone? I can see it now...

"Ow, sexbot, that's too tight, let go!"

"I'm sorry Dave, I cant do that until you tell me your credit card and bank account information..."
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2017 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if the all the male robots would have shadeballs.............or just the black ones.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock