Started on: 09-10-2017 05:53 PM
Replies: 47 (626 views)
Last post by: RayOtton on 09-14-2017 06:53 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Good lord. You don't use apostrophes because they take too much time?

I think he has misinterpreted the Pilcrow you offered him as an apostrophe.

One of the first indicators of someone's level of education and their intellectual ability is their language skill, or lack thereof.
IP: Logged
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Wow. You guys suck. It's not like things you haven't done. So sacrosanct. This dialogue is interesting to me. Carry on.

A few things separate Roger's actions from the rest of us sucky characters.

1 - He bragged about extended periods of time cruising at extra legal speeds, not a 2 minute dash to "see what she'll do". The longer at those speeds, the better the chance that something unpredictable will happen.

2 - He took a picture of the dash while traveling at 110 MPH. Sorry, but that shows impaired judgement.

3 - He admits to being 71. Do you really think it's OK for a Septuagenarian to be zipping along at 60MPH over the posted speed limit?

Oh and in case you think we're a bunch of pantywaists, we'll start a separate thread about highway adventures with the law.

I'll recount the time I experienced a police roadblock in my 1970 Ford Maverick. ( Don't laugh, it was highly modified ).

Of course I was 19 at the time.

And that's the point of this thread.

Grow the f*uk up.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2017 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A few things separate Roger's actions from the rest of us sucky characters.

1 - He bragged about extended periods of time cruising at extra legal speeds, not a 2 minute dash to "see what she'll do". The longer at those speeds, the better the chance that something unpredictable will happen.

2 - He took a picture of the dash while traveling at 110 MPH. Sorry, but that shows impaired judgement.

3 - He admits to being 71. Do you really think it's OK for a Septuagenarian to be zipping along at 60MPH over the posted speed limit?

Oh and in case you think we're a bunch of pantywaists, we'll start a separate thread about highway adventures with the law.

I'll recount the time I experienced a police roadblock in my 1970 Ford Maverick. ( Don't laugh, it was highly modified ).

Of course I was 19 at the time.

And that's the point of this thread.

Grow the f*uk up.

Only think missing was a youtube video of his cannonball run..

Morgan Shepard is 74 and still racing, and gets to the garage on a pedal bike and leaves on it.. but at least he gets his thrills on the track..

I think the problem people are having with rogers joyride is that he comments on how others are stupid to do silly things on the road..
Kinda like the older car guys that complain about street racers but they also did it, but it was "different" when they did it.. lol

Roger is or "claims" he is well off with bunch of rich buddies.. need to get your rocks off, run the silver state challenge.. 90 miles of flat out ..

It tis comical the photo of 110, but wait texting is the devils work..lol
I don't care if he ran 140mph on the public road if it was 2-4am with no one on the road . but day time.. were the new trend of painting cars earth tones.. it's just nuts..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 09-14-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I don't care if he ran 140mph on the public road if it was 2-4am with no one on the road............

Of course that's when those big brown rats we call deer are all over the place.

How'd you like to hit one of them at 140MPH? Man talk about a viral Youtube video!

Then again, it would definitely be the end of the problem as far as having a demented old man zipping around the interstates.

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What an amazing male specimen this man is.. the skill set, countless talents and incredible intestinal fortitude is absolutely magnificent. The car owner couldn't possibly have the vehicle transported like normal human being, it had to be driven by Roger, and only Roger, because of his tremendous driving capabilities and fearless cunning abilities to outrun the apocalyptic hurricane floods of biblical end time proportions. Dozens of barely legal females tore their panties off as he drove by at mach 1, if it weren't for his need for speed he'd have taken the time to nod and wink.. those poor girls.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course that's when those big brown rats we call deer are all over the place.

How'd you like to hit one of them at 140MPH? Man talk about a viral Youtube video!

Then again, it would definitely be the end of the problem as far as having a demented old man zipping around the interstates.

Deer lives matter..
It be nice if everyone that needed to get that rush of speed had a way to do it on a track.. but it isn't for most.. I'll take clipping a deer or moose/ect and only harming myself, than doing it and harming someone's family member(s)..

I'd be a lier if I said I never did the 2am foot through the floor boards , or the 3-4 am line up and go 1320 .
was it smart, nope, was it legal nope, was it fun hellya, would I do it again.. not sure.. I think I'd take a open track day first, but If someone handed me the keys to a super car at 2-3 am, well , I am weak..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Steel:

. The car owner couldn't possibly have the vehicle transported like normal human being, it had to be driven by Roger, and only Roger

To be fair, I'll bet all the transports were booked by better paying customers, that use them allot.. The owner saw Roger as a retired got nothing better to do, and works cheap.. If in fact this happened as claimed.. No shame in helping out a friend, most here would do the same for a friend so can't fault him there..
I think Roger is a better than average story teller.. cause with the stuff he says but no photo's of much of it.. well.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2017 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait!

No one said anything about girls tearing off their panties.

Forget everything I wrote.

On second though, isn't the top speed of the a stock Fiero 115 MPH or so?

Maybe they wouldn't tear off their panties for that but how about a little navel exposition?

I'd take a little navel exposition.

BTW, this is one of those times where spelling is especially important because a naval expedition is something quite different -
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock