Started on: 09-09-2017 05:31 PM
Replies: 4 (179 views)
Last post by: dratts on 09-11-2017 12:06 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2017 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love watching a pro, who really knows his business, as he does his job.

Youtuber Ron Pratt - I would like to ask for prayers and/or well-wishes for our country as we deal with fires in the Northwest, flooding in the South, hurricanes in the Southeast, riots and hatred spreading along with many other things. When we come together, we are strong and so many are searching for the strength to walk through another day. Whether you believe in a God, a Creator or simply in Hope, please join today in sending strength to those in need; we are all in need in some form. God bless and thank you
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty cool video... and SUPER nice tow truck! There's so much computer control on there...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a NICE wrecker! The last time I was on a hook was 20 years ago. I lost power pulling a 6% grade, fully loaded. The guy snapped up to me and walked up that hill like it was nothing. 130,000 lbs, 120 feet long and it took a big parking lot to turn us around and then back down that same 6% for 18 miles.

There is a lot of power and a lot of money in those things, and they have come a long ways.

Watching that video still gives me a queasy feeling. It reminds me of all the times I had to negotiate between towing companies and insurance companies and all the money down the drain.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-09-2017).]

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2017 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of wreckers look at what I am in the middle of. We hope to have it ready for paint by Christmas. Trying for a rating of 85 tons!!

Rich
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2017 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice video. They could have cut 7 minutes getting to the site though.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock