Started on: 09-03-2017 10:03 PM
Replies: 9 (339 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 09-06-2017 03:31 PM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got high end camera drones and built 70mph+ race drones but I found a little 3.5ch hellicopter similar to but smaller than the ones I got started with. I've had more fun with this thing around the house than anything else I currently have. It fits protected in my laptop bag and gets flown just about any time my nephews are around.

https://www.banggood.com/QS...R204001728477201506H
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be good it's sold out.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, must have been me, I just ordered a few more to hang on to till Christmas.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like how cheap it is and the fact that you can not only control the altitude, but also the direction.

I used to have an Air Hogs Havoc Heli (the Apache model) and it was very fun. But you could only control the side to side movement so it was hard to pilot. I might look into this.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look up Syma S107. Similar easy flying, a little better looking and can be found for at least under $30. When looking at these little copters you want the counter rotating blades and for the tail rotor to be horizontal. The Airhogs have single main rotors and vertical tail rotor and the tail rotor can't keep up with the rotating force of the main
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The syma s107 is what I started with, these function the same but the smaller size and the the remote/charger/case that contains it makes it so it can live in my laptop bag.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-04-2017).]

D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As many sweet aircraft as I have, I have more fun ripping around the house with a little blade inductrix while the dogs chase it, than anything

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got one, the inductrix is great.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Sorry, must have been me, I just ordered a few more to hang on to till Christmas.

Your doing secret Santa RIGHT.......
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ho, ho, ho

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock