Started on: 09-02-2017 10:36 PM
Replies: 14 (344 views)
Last post by: Keel on 09-03-2017 07:54 PM
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2017 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife just saw this pop up on her news ticker. I wonder where this will lead.

https://www.theguardian.com...ng-fitted-to-missile

North Korea says it has developed a more advanced nuclear weapon that has “great destructive power”, and that leader Kim Jong-un has inspected a hydrogen bomb that will be loaded on to a new intercontinental ballistic missile.

The report by North Korea’s official KCNA news agency comes amid heightened regional tension and global concern following Pyongyang’s test launch of two ICBM-class missiles in July that potentially had a range of about 10,000km (6,200 miles), putting the mainland United States within reach.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-02-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now there are reports of a magnitude 6.3 artificially caused earthquake at their nuclear test site and NK is claiming a successful test.
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAD

Mutual Assured Distruction.

Who will win ?
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unconfirmed reports on Breaking News Live says that retaliation against NK may now be occurring. I'll see if I can find out more. I know there was a report that Japan was warning of it's intent to fly into NK airspace. I don't know if that's what these reports are about though.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see anything happening unless The Fat One actually launches something at someone. Remember China just stated they will come to the aid of their ally if it is attacked first. They also stated they will not if NK attacks first. It's almost as if NK is doing everything it can to provoke us to attack first. We should not fall for this. An all out war with China will not be pretty and will probably lead to WW3.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The latest NK claim is that the test bomb was 5 times as strong as the one dropped on Nagasaki.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder where folks want us all to end up.

For many other countries, NK and Iran having "the bomb" is a good thing. Knocks us down a peg or two. Maybe brings us closer to a future they want to see happen.

Then you have that "global terrorism" stuff.

And all this racial strife, and gender stuff.

What "future world" would would you you be happy to live in in/would you like to see as reality?

How far are we from that?

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

I don't see anything happening unless The Fat One actually launches something at someone. Remember China just stated they will come to the aid of their ally if it is attacked first. They also stated they will not if NK attacks first. It's almost as if NK is doing everything it can to provoke us to attack first. We should not fall for this. An all out war with China will not be pretty and will probably lead to WW3.

I don't trust a word of what "CHINA" says.. They are where he is getting the materials for his war games.. Make no mistake, N.K. bombs/missles anyone CHiNA aint coming to anyone's aid.. THey can say they will but, Their actions so far in this whole ordeal shows otherwise.

[This message has been edited by Keel (edited 09-03-2017).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

MAD

Mutual Assured Distruction.

Who will win ?

North Korea (supposedly) has one. The United States has thousands. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to do the math on that.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

North Korea (supposedly) has one. The United States has thousands. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to do the math on that.

And your point.. Many strap a bomb to themselves knowing the outcome?? Do you think That PHATBATARD in N.K. cares?? He'll be laughing in China as N.k. is lit up..
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel: Do you think That PHATBATARD in N.K. cares?? He'll be laughing in China as N.k. is lit up..

If NK tries to initiate a nuclear exchange, I'm pretty sure China will throw "His Royal Rotundness" under the bus. China likes having NK as a buffer zone. Actually, I'm wondering if maybe China is setting up KJU for removal and replacement.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of those times when I am hoping that there is a lot going on that we are not being told. In my opinion, one of the coolest things Trump has done, was to bomb Syria during dinner with Xi Jinping. I'm sure it opened some eyes in both China and Russia.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

I don't trust a word of what "CHINA" says.. They are where he is getting the materials for his war games.. Make no mistake, N.K. bombs/missles anyone CHiNA aint coming to anyone's aid.. THey can say they will but, Their actions so far in this whole ordeal shows otherwise.

I'm under the impression that China will butt out if NK attacks first not that they'll come to NK or anyone else's aid. Did I misunderstand you?
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I'm under the impression that China will butt out if NK attacks first not that they'll come to NK or anyone else's aid. Did I misunderstand you?

Ask yourself, Where is N.K. getting the materials to build these things.. ??
Then tell me again that China will be true to it's word of what it stated to the world!!

Only reason that phatbastard has what he does is because of CHINA..

This phuck will start crap and be in China laughing as N.K. gets lit up.. He don't care if his "people" all die because of anything he does. He don't care if S.K. pays dearly also.. And China is using him a a pawn.. once n.k. is gone they can load it up with crap like they are doing on islands in a major waterway shipping lane..
The end game is China havin n.k. to build a base of death on..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock