Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Black illegal immigrants to Canada complain about welfare benefits

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Black illegal immigrants to Canada complain about welfare benefits by loafer87gt
Started on: 08-29-2017 04:27 PM
Replies: 10 (241 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 08-31-2017 05:39 PM
loafer87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone should tell these people that there is something called a job if they are concerned they are not going to be given enough money from us taxpayers. What a bunch of ****ing leaches! We've now had over 11,000 of these scumbags illegally cross over the border in search of a free ride courtesy of the Canadian government. For those Canadian's on the forum wondering where your taxes go, look no further than this video. Disgusting!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobil...playlistId=1.3561715

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Show them which way is south, and tell them to go at least 1,000 miles.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

Someone should tell these people that there is something called a job if they are concerned they are not going to be given enough money from us taxpayers. What a bunch of ****ing leaches! We've now had over 11,000 of these scumbags illegally cross over the border in search of a free ride courtesy of the Canadian government. For those Canadian's on the forum wondering where your taxes go, look no further than this video. Disgusting!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobil...playlistId=1.3561715

How would you like to have 17 million illegal immigrants in your country? We in the USA do. That is a big reason we elected President Trump. And why he still gets support from a lot of people across this country. All while the media, big government, the Democrats and many Republicans try to screw him over by all of these false stories.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On LiveLeak earlier there was a picture of Montreal's immigration building. The line wrapped around the front, and nearly all the way to the back. It is a big building. It is only Tuesday.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

On LiveLeak earlier there was a picture of Montreal's immigration building. The line wrapped around the front, and nearly all the way to the back. It is a big building. It is only Tuesday.

I know which video you are talking about. They said that the lines are like this every day. This is our Liberal government buying votes, plain and simple. They know this groups of welfare sucking criminals will vote for them, so they are opening the gates to bring in as many as possible.

As I said, it is disgusting. I don't know how you American's just stood by and watched this happen for so long. At what point do people get fed up with these foreign invaders and take up arms against these scum? Now they are saying to expect up to 15,000 people from El Salvador in the coming months, and the government is saying they must find housing for all those already in the camps as they won't be able to survive the cold weather. Too bad they don't seem nearly concerned with our homeless veterans.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little MS13 for ya! Really, the worst is coming. Be prepared.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its August.

We will see how much they like it here come January and February. . I say let 'em spend the winter living under a bridge (or under the great lakes). They will get gone quick enough.

This city has gotten so bad the Salvation Army is building a new building for homeless shelter out at the edge of town and turning the entire 6-story "homeless hotel" (that's what it is, really) into an in-patient center for druggies. They are literally out of space between the "new" welfare cases, our own and the druggies. There is an abandoned 7-story hospital there are rumors is getting turned into refugee housing..

I gotta git the **** outta here soon. ....either that or listen to what the docs have been trying to tell me for a year and start collecting my pensions early and if ya cant beat 'em join 'em (YEH, like thats gonna happen.)

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-29-2017).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I complain about welfare benefits all the time...because I'm paying for them, and never collecting them.

**** you, government of canada.
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"not enough to pay my rent, my food, my car, my cell phone bill" - wtf??? Maybe you should give up the car and cell phone - get a land line and take public transport. Or better yet, leave it you don't like it - that $600 cheque will buy you a plane ticket home...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2017 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can thank Sally Struthers.

If she had kept her ****ing yap shut in the 70's and 80's Africas population problem would have solved itself and we wouldnt be having migration problems today.

Thanks, ya ****ing leftie. <MeM flashes the finger>
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:

I know which video you are talking about. They said that the lines are like this every day. This is our Liberal government buying votes, plain and simple. They know this groups of welfare sucking criminals will vote for them, so they are opening the gates to bring in as many as possible.

As I said, it is disgusting. I don't know how you American's just stood by and watched this happen for so long. At what point do people get fed up with these foreign invaders and take up arms against these scum? Now they are saying to expect up to 15,000 people from El Salvador in the coming months, and the government is saying they must find housing for all those already in the camps as they won't be able to survive the cold weather. Too bad they don't seem nearly concerned with our homeless veterans.

Some of us didn't sit idly by... but the thing is, it's the same reason why you're experiencing it now.

It's all part of a bigger plan to slowly degrade and "normalize" the world economies and create a more global one-world government.

I used to think that was conspiracy-nonsense... but people have become far more open about these beliefs... Soros in particular... he doesn't even have it anymore. He even has a website for it... "Open Society Foundation," and he actively sponsors things which actively hurt the sovereignty of countries.

Displacing the poor, and spreading them to wealthy countries is part of his plan.

Unfortunately, the Democrat politicians are too willing to go along with this in order to get financial backing for their own self interests, and the Democrat voters are to emotionally challenged to know when they are being taken advantage of.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock