Started on: 08-29-2017 09:11 AM
Replies: 11 (264 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 08-30-2017 05:48 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dats not good....everybody standing around playing tickle the colon with their thumbs while that thing goes merrily on its way...

http://www.huffingtonpost.c...m_hp_ref=ca-homepage
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WEATHER BALLOON
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clearly the racist members of this forum are to blame. That, or Joe Arapio. I believe that he is to hold accountable for this slight infraction.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever read the comments on HuffPost? Bunch of America hating, ignorant lunatics.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Ever read the comments on HuffPost? Bunch of America hating, ignorant feminazi lunatics.

FTFY

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It went directly over Japans airspace. My question is why wasnt it shot down...Thats the only thing kimmy would maybe understand. If it fell short, it would have actually hit Japan.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

It went directly over Japans airspace. My question is why wasnt it shot down...Thats the only thing kimmy would maybe understand. If it fell short, it would have actually hit Japan.

It wasn't shot down because it was 341 MILES altitude as it passed over Hokkaido and I don't think the JSDF has anything that shoots quite that high.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to take the mental miget out.. phuck this waiting crap..
As fun as it would be to see the west cost grid go down to see them go bonkers, I'd rather just daydream about it, not wait and allow it to happen, then act..

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

It wasn't shot down because it was 341 MILES altitude as it passed over Hokkaido and I don't think the JSDF has anything that shoots quite that high.

Japan is an ally. We should have shot it down before it got over Japan. To me that was a hostile action by NK. I think 341 miles is a big exaggeration by someone...thats 100 miles higher than the space station, and i think NK barely, if at all has the ability to put anything into orbit.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Japan is an ally. We should have shot it down before it got over Japan. To me that was a hostile action by NK. I think 341 miles is a big exaggeration by someone...thats 100 miles higher than the space station, and i think NK barely, if at all has the ability to put anything into orbit.

Making things go UP isn't the big problem Roger.

Getting them to go at a high enough speed and trajectory to orbit the earth IS.

That is precisely why precision guidance and precise thrust impulse and duration is so critical and also why North Korea is struggling with this kind of technology.

For comparison, the German V2 rocket in WW2 reached an altitude of >108 miles and it was extremely primitive technology compared to what most technologically developed nations could do 15 years later in 1960. (You might recall that the Soviets put Sputnik 1 in orbit in 1957)

I have no doubt in my mind that after the initial boost phase and rough guidance, that North Korean rocket was completely ballistic up to apogee and during decent. Much like a conventional artillery shell.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-29-2017).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President Trump pushes a button on his desk when he wants a Coke. Or is it a Pepsi? One of those famous Yankee soft drinks. Guess who else has a button that he likes to push.

"Click" on this thumbnail image to enlarge. The better to see all of those pearly whites. It's Happy Hour again in North Korea, and Kim Jong Un is all over it.

That's a new photo released by the North Korean News Agency.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-30-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2017 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think theyre just blasting them up and pretty much letting them fall where they may. Probably using the same methods as the V2. Amature homemade rockets can go up miles in the air too. Not much guidance, just pointing them a little at launch toward where they want them to go like an arrow. The Russians had huge multi stage booster rockets...bigger than ours...to put Sputnik, the size of a basketball, into orbit. From what Ive seen, kimmy dont even have multi stage rockets...their barely better than V2s. Rockets that just haphazardly fly away is a very dangerous game to play. Id kind of hope some may be huge failures and fall right back on one of their own cities.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock