Overpopulation? by 2.5
Started on: 08-28-2017 11:27 AM
Replies: 7 (180 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-29-2017 04:43 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy thinks about it like I think about it.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I LIKE this guy. Honestly, it's tough following some of his stuff (20 minutes of ANYONE talking is tough for me, I'm busy doing stuff lately.)

But stop wasting your time whining and typing and go and make the most of your life and your kids! (ESPECIALLY YOUR KIDS!) Don't infect them with your negative habits.
bye

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I always remind myself of the fact that...

1,000 years after the very last human dies... you'd never have known we even existed on this planet in the first place.

And yes I know the Great Wall, Pyramids, etc... and some buildings would still be around, but nature would reclaim all of it pretty quickly, and there'd be a tons of animals. So if anyone is that overwhelmingly concerned about the long-term effects of the planet... it will be fine.

I say let's go ape **** on the galaxy and start building starships and spread all over the place.
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is population growth still a j curve? I think that there might come a point when we overpopulate and then catastrophically depopulate. Population would survive then although we will probably have laid waste to the environment.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Is population growth still a j curve? I think that there might come a point when we overpopulate and then catastrophically depopulate. .

Populate with lazy people who wont work, and just abuse government handouts all day, or people who are responsible for themselves, their families, actually have families, stick together, and lead by example the way we should go under their own determination?

That is part of my point.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-29-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Overpopulation ?

I know how to solve that !!!!!

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At some point soon, this will not be a factor..
1) There will not be extra food to just pack up and send to locations that refuse to farm/ect for themselves
2) There will not ne money/grants/incentives to farm over produce and give product to the causes of feed the world..
This alone will take out millions..

3) N.K. just sent a missle over japan., it is not a case of if, anymore it is a case of when.. and it better be soon or we all will pay dearly for waiting..

3) god or for the non-believers mother nature will come up with a plage That will wipe out millions.. it has happened before.. we are but ants that earth will shake off like nothing..

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
we are but ants that earth will shake off like nothing..

Earth is just a place.
Not that I disagree that we are susceptible to disease or storms, etc.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock