Started on: 08-27-2017 04:15 PM
Replies: 12 (236 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 08-29-2017 04:49 PM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to see this one done again UFC style. McGregor was forced to give up all his UFC skills.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He wasn't forced to go box, he wanted to do it.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

He wasn't forced to go box, he wanted to do it.

I knew that. I just would like to see a fight in HIS ring.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't mind getting punched in the face repeatedly for that kind of money.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think Mayweather would have a chance in the UFC and don't think it will ever happen. Being biased towards the UFC the boxing rules frustrated me, everytime Mayweather tucked and turned to get reset I hated it. But those are the rules.

I thought it was hilarious the announcer tried to get a soundbite at the end saying it was a controversial call that would be talked about even though it clearly wasn't. It's was excellent reffing.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The Phenomenal Fight: Mayw..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by CBS Corporation.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-28-2017).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:I wouldn't mind getting punched in the face repeatedly for that kind of money.

As my Grandpa would put it, "Now that we know what kind of girl you really are, here is a dollar, let's negotiate the price you whore."
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I called it a month ago. It was all theater for money. Turns out a lot of money... Over 300 million paid out to the players.

I'm not saying they didn't fight good, or that they faked the fight. I'm just saying that I bet the trash talk etc. was all planned out between them to get the most money. I still don't understand people's fascination with this stuff. But apparently a lot of people spend money on it.

Brad
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

As my Grandpa would put it, "Now that we know what kind of girl you really are, here is a dollar, let's negotiate the price you whore."

I guess that can apply to any job.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big surprise, the guy that beats women won.

I do not buy into the hype. I avoided any and all promotions of this. Did not even watch the fight. But, it was plastered everywhere so there is always that.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rbell2915:I guess that can apply to any job.

Yes, it applies to any job, that is why the questionable morals is a good example. So, for 7 bucks, can I punch on the guys face for one minute?
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

Yes, it applies to any job, that is why the questionable morals is a good example. So, for 7 bucks, can I punch on the guys face for one minute?

Highly unlikely you'll find anyone to agree to that, but if you can, power to you, man.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-29-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
100 mill payday to get in ring,, not a bad 25 minutes of work.. yup that Irish bloke made bank and lasted longer than many thought he would

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock