Started on: 08-27-2017 12:14 AM
Replies: 12 (370 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 08-28-2017 08:02 AM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2017 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Politically marked. Found in a comments section of my Mein Kamph blog that I have continually running in the background. 😒

Google the phrase... white American inventors. Click on images. Enjoy...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-27-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
otakudude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to scroll way way down but I did find a few. Ford, Edison, Tesla, Lamarr, Franklin, etc.

For some reason, Obuma is also on that page. What did he invent besides new methods to sow racial discord?
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2017 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google and facebook both are doing this crap..
This and the slow re-writing of history (go read todays textbooks and one from the 80's and one from 2005. and see the slow change.)
Many counties have state run media to lie to their masses.. We are worse, we willfully give in to free market companies.. and allow them to mold thought..
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't use Google for ages.

Switch to DuckDuckGo or Startpage.

They work just as well. In fact, they look so similar you won't even know you switched.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same results pretty much searching with duckduckgo..
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Haven't use Google for ages.

Switch to DuckDuckGo or Startpage.

They work just as well. In fact, they look so similar you won't even know you switched.

What did you replace all the other services with ?

Gmail...blogger...drive....documents...android.....Google are left-wingNUTS and suck, but they DO make it sooooooo damn easy to be integrated wherever you go.

I needed an e-mail from June 9th a couple days ago and it took me under 3 minutes to find it and forward it, while sitting in the docs office waiting on an appointment. Its damn hard to do that with anybody else.

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Protonmail or tuta nota seem pretty good. Been testing with both and recently sent my google contacts my protonmail address to replace as primary. For documents and cloud storage... host my own with Nextcloud. Not too difficult to set up. At least i know where my docs are being stored. If still using google drive or something like it, might want to look at encrypted containers with VetaCrypt.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

What did you replace all the other services with ?

Gmail...blogger...drive....documents...android.....Google are left-wingNUTS and suck, but they DO make it sooooooo damn easy to be integrated wherever you go.

I'm retired and out of the workforce so I have little need for most of that stuff.

However, I use Yahoo for e-mail but never anything of importance.

Blogger????? Not sure what that is.

By "drive" and "documents" I suppose you mean something on the cloud. I keep all the important stuff on a thumb drive in the safe deposit box. Every couple of months I download the bulk of it to another thumb drive and switch it out with the one in the box.

And I don't do Android. In fact, the only cell phone we have is a pay as you go unit we take on trips. Sometimes we go away for a weekend and about an hour into the trip one of us will ask the other about the phone. Turns out about 1/2 the time we both forgot it. Hasn't ruined a trip yet. In fact, a couple of times some family drama has occurred and we didn't know about it until we got home. Not knowing didn't change a damn thing but it would have ruined a perfectly good weekend if we'd had.

I know this sounds stone age to some of you but really, you can do without A LOT of these so called conveniences. And yes, I understand that business must be done through many of these devices.

And don't get me started with Alexa. Who the f*ck thinks its a good idea to have a microphone in their house recording everything they say?

Oh, they don't store the recordings, you say?

heh, right.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2017 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that's wacky.

Almost all black, and then "Clock boy"?
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What you are getting is Famous American Inventors. The search engine is changing your parameters. Try it in espaniol.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried "caucasian american inventors" and it came up with the exact same bunch of (mostly black) inventors.
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remind me who is racist again

No results found for "only white American inventors".
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2017 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like I said. Just something that I found. I do believe now that this was posted before. Not really a conspiracy per say, but interesting in light of recent political events.

I am going to invest in books.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock