Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump has pardoned Sheriff Joe (you knew he would) (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trump has pardoned Sheriff Joe (you knew he would) by williegoat
Started on: 08-25-2017 08:25 PM
Replies: 85 (1226 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-31-2017 02:25 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2017 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

You are showing how dumb you are.. Obama's d/a told a law enforcement officer to not enforce the laws, and put him in jail for DOING HIS JOB, YOU KNOW THE JOB HE TOOK AN OATH TO DO.. ODD YOU RACIST BUNGHOLES INSTANTLY THINK ILLEGAL= LATINO OR BLACK.. Just as many Russians, and every other countrymen here illegally, they didn't just cherry pick latino's.. You can't wrap your head around the fact that Obama's justice dept.. was a corrupt law breaking bunch.. FAct he followed the law, he did his job,, if Obama and his corrupt justice dept had an issue with the law they should've changed it,, EVER THINK THERE IS A REASON THEY DID NOT? Beyond the fact that it never fly if they tried.. and I'm sure they tried

I am picking this post to make a point. Nothing more...

Members here have been asked about why we are so angry? Why do we swear? Listen, after years of abuse, we are done. Done with the crap spewed our way for so many years. We have liberal members calling names constantly, but they cannot take a swear word? The next member that calls me a racist will never get a shred of respect from me, and I will post BS after every post that they make. I will not be quiet, silenced, or play coy. It will be a direct rebuttal to the lies. My green bar will take a mighty hit. My principals will only strengthen. This is my disclaimer.
IP: Logged
Keel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I am picking this post to make a point. Nothing more...

Members here have been asked about why we are so angry? Why do we swear? Listen, after years of abuse, we are done. Done with the crap spewed our way for so many years. We have liberal members calling names constantly, but they cannot take a swear word? The next member that calls me a racist will never get a shred of respect from me, and I will post BS after every post that they make. I will not be quiet, silenced, or play coy. It will be a direct rebuttal to the lies. My green bar will take a mighty hit. My principals will only strengthen. This is my disclaimer.

My post was to three dog so,, what's the beef
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Where's the beef!?" 😁

I only used your post because I feel the same way. Basically, liberals have been pushing a little bit a little at a time for so long that there Comes A Time for Action. I strongly believe it has been a gradual escalation, and either they will get it, or they will get it.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-31-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Where's the beef!?" 😁

I only used your post because I feel the same way. Basically, liberals have been pushing a little bit a little at a time for so long that there Comes A Time for Action. I strongly believe it has been a gradual escalation, and either they will get it, or they will get it.

They have always used baby steps.. hoping no one notices..
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Where's the beef!?" 😁

I think that's a little racist of you...

Couldn't help myself.

Brad

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2017 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Basically, liberals have been pushing a little bit a little at a time for so long that there Comes A Time for Action. I strongly believe it has been a gradual escalation...

Your post reminded me of what is said here, at 9:50 :

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock