Started on: 08-24-2017 10:25 PM
Replies: 0 (71 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 08-24-2017 10:25 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2017 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for something for project I'm working on. I heard it YEARS ago online (90's/early 2000's) and dont remember if its from a movie or a game.

Its 2 deep drum hits (bass drum ? dunno) and a chant "kill kill"...2 hits and 2 words repeated. The overall effect is very brutal and stirring, "disturbing" might be the right word. BOOM BOOM KILL KILL--There was some Stalone movie (or Arnie ?) where the bad guys were banging together axes and hammers and it gave the same general effect. Judge Dread maybe ?

Anybody got any idea where to look ?

(No, I'm not building an anti-antifa website, its for a corporate presentation and the client wants a shocking, disturbing introduction to (as he puts it) "grab attention and I want them disturbed from second #1"

I'm thinking that audio clip should about do the job. ....I suggested I could come up with some BBQ Baby jokes and just got this weird look, so I guess that is out.

<edit>

Oh, yeh--its not even a firm job, just a proposal, and by the time I am done I might make a buck-50 of 2 bucks an hour at it. ....Tell me again why I shouldnt just sign up to go make $20/hr to protest for the left ??? ...... Oh, yeh. The chance for being creative, the competition, the goal, and the decent payout for winning and being better than the competitors. The one thing the left are missing, spirit and willing to take a risk.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 08-24-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock