Started on: 08-20-2017 05:23 PM
Replies: 4 (132 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 08-20-2017 09:43 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of my favorites.
Jerry Lewis dead at 91

Jerry Lewis, the brash slapstick comic who became a pop culture sensation in his partnership with Dean Martin and then transformed himself into an auteur filmmaker of such comedic classics as “The Nutty Professor” and “The Bellboy,” has died in Las Vegas. He was 91.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 08-20-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
😞

Thanks for so many laughs, and the many hours devoted to the troops overseas and charities.
You will be missed.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Comedy is like music, it changes with the time and sets in to a particular generation.

Mr. Lewis was before my time as I never found him funny nor laughed at anything he did. Although I watched a lot of his movies and materials as a kid, because my parents loved him.

He will be recognized in a time and space of time and others in the comedic arts will always love him.

RIP Jerry Lewis
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I can not be sad, he made it to 91, he had a good run..
I'll never understand the being sad, the last week month/etc he didn't even cross your mind, but today he died at 91 and you're sad..
His work isn't going anywhere, Now for his family, I understand them being sad..
What is sad, is they'll be more apt to be ready to fight over whatever estate he had.. Now that I find sad..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock