Started on: 08-19-2017 01:04 PM
Replies: 4 (196 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 08-20-2017 11:38 AM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not in any way share nor support the views of the Unite the Right demonstrators.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

TL R

They won the right in federal court to assemble in the park. The city declared a state of emergency on the morning of the demonstration. The city then forced the group out of the park into the crowds of Antifa which were assaulting them.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-19-2017 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, shocking the media leaves this part out..

3 DOG, CALLING 3 DOG WHERE ART THO 3 DOG..
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-20-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what I have been reading. I wanted to post yesterday, but needed to be sure. The police were ordered to move the rightful protesters into the mob of illegal protesters. It cannot be any clearer. Our Plastic Media sees fit not to shine this light.

Hard times are a comin'.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason Kessler, the organizer of the protest... as it turns out, actually voted for Obama both times, and helped organize several Occupy Wall Street protests. There's growing suspicion that he actually did all of this through support of Soros.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2017 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contrary to the political pundits in the MSM, I continue to maintain that 'white supremist' groups are part of the radical left, as they support anarchy, divisive rhetoric, racism and hatred.
Their beliefs run counter to our Founding Principles and American values.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock