Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors by Threedog
Started on: 08-12-2017 07:08 PM
Replies: 362 (4850 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 12-08-2018 12:06 AM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

" These suppositions, that the defendant was not intent upon hitting anyone with his car because it wasn't going to leave him with any likely escape route, or, that the defendant could not possibly have wanted to use his car as a weapon because then he would have driven it onto the sidewalk where he could have hit more people, are completely unwarranted conjectures by the defense team."

...and the liberals all showing up masked and armed with boards, bats and bricks was also unplanned ? I actually think just wearing a mask in public is illegal. No one can be arrested since none can be identified...also unplanned ? The liberals, namely BLM as the leading instigators, are all not only thugs, but as most thugs are...also blatant cowards. If they truly believe theyre in the right, why the need to hide their faces except in fear of retaliation I really hope those on the right finally grow some balls and start fighting back. They need to crash into some liberal gatherings in the same way they do. Those on the right dont even need to burn down liberals neighborhoods and businesses...as they do that all by themselves.

I'm with you on the masks. If it's a legitimate protest and there is no law breaking they should be proud to show their faces. I always watch the news coverage and if my face is shown I like it. You won't see me in a violent vandalizing protest though. Or blocking, impeding traffic either on the street or sidewalk. It's just free speech expressing my opinion.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 08-16-2017).]

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Could be? Um yeah, so that pretty much dismisses anyone associated with him, or labeled based on his action, from any ties to what he did.
Its another mentally ill person, just like the gun abusers the left falsely uses as representing the dangerous caucasian conservative males.

#1 the left will never let that fly..
2) how they get his medical records.

The problem with the narrative the left is pushing is if he was out to harm he'd mow down more on the sidewalk..
the other problem is, just because video has not shown up of the before, they claim it could not and didn't happen.. I highly doubt the bat swinging only started at the end of the road.. and if it was, and only because of him driving to fast. why they beat the crap out of the 2 cars in front of his also..
You'll note the media isn't reporting that.. but all 3 are in police impound..
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Could be? Um yeah, so that pretty much dismisses anyone associated with him, or labeled based on his action, from any ties to what he did.
Its another mentally ill person, just like the gun abusers the left falsely uses as representing the dangerous caucasian conservative males.

I wasn't dismissing his act. That is going to become more and more clear as more videos show up. I have no idea how much his schizophrenia played either in his political beliefs or his acts.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:
You don't show up somewhere with shields and helmets unless you want a fight.
****ing coward,

What's the point in showing up with your face masked ?

Rucking cowards.

Jeeze. Shields and helmets are for protection. If I want a fight I am going to show up prepared. I am not going to fight in flip flops or short pants. If I want a fight I am going to execute a tactical plan.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes shields and helmets are self defense. Bricks and clubs etc. are offense. There was of course some of that on both sides.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:
Bricks and clubs etc. are offense. There was of course some of that on both sides.

I won't bring a knife to a gun fight.
All I need to know is who is scared to be identified.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35864 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Tony, did you even read my comment?

I am not saying that I had it tougher, or that you had it easy, at all. I am just saying that you did not have the additional disadvantages that people of color have.

Cliff, what the hell are you talking about?

Disadvantages. This is going to be fun.
First, let me get the "boo hoo" thing out of the way.

I am a person of color. White. Tell me, what advantages did I get ? I was raised with by an abusive father. Also by foster care, when I didn't run away from both situations. It was difficult to complete high school and did not. Life caused me to get a few black marks on my permanent record, some darker than others.

Pray tell, tell me about disadvantages. Please do a better job than explaining "dominance". You can't do it, what was I thinking, ?

Actually, you said additional disadvantages people of color have. Wake the ruck up. Advantages are like cards. Some people get a better hand. In poker, you can change your hand, just as you can in life.

Again, tell me about these life debilitating disadvantages.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

His previous diagnosis of schizophrenia could be a factor.

ONE MORE TIME

THERE IS NO PUBLIC RECORD OF ANY "DIAGNOSIS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA"

Shadeball, (rinselberg), pulled that crap out of a so-called "news" article. (See page 3 of this thread)

The writer of the "news" article claims that some guy who claims to have been a high school teacher at a school the suspect allegedly attended also claims that the suspect supposedly told him that he was previously on psychiatric medications.

That is nearly a textbook legal definition of *hearsay*.

Of course that doesn't stop the sensationalist media or low information clowns like Shadeball and others from propagating unsubstantiated rumors.

So far there is ZERO public evidence that the claims are factual.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-16-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Disclaimer: I have never defended or even remotely endorsed any hate group.

That being said, it seems that the guy that at the very least committed homicide is a member of alt right hate groups. He is pictured quite a bit at the gathering wearing distinctive group clothing. I see this as playing a factor in the ruling that will be handed down.

He also is associated with online banters of hate in forums discussing various crap.

There has been a $3 Million suit filed against the man and the leader of the PERMITTED group. I stress permitted because the ones that filed were there protesting ILLEGALLY. Just food for thought. I guess we can sue anybody or just about anything, so this is no different than what is not posted by the Plastic Media.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for everyone saying the counter protest "didn't have permits", yeah, that is not true at all. Link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/...s-of-unite-the-right

I would love to a single legitimate source saying that the left "started the fighting" or fought back "just as hard". All I see right now is a bunch of people refusing to accept what happened because it didn't follow their agenda. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't mean it is "fake news".

First it was CNN, then NPR, then WaPo, then the NYT, then Vice/HBO, now I am sure the list has moved on to the AP and even Fox news, as they are not saying anything you guys agree with. They question is, where does it stop? When do you start to accept the fact that these organizations have incredible track records of reporting factual news. Your thirst for their illegitimacy is fueled by conspiracy theories that do not actually amount to anything of substance against them. Do some of these places have a left tilt? Absolutely. However you guys are not saying it might be biased, you are claiming that every major news organization is lying. Seriously? Get real..

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 08-16-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click to show

💩

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously? Get real..

OK great. Let's "get real".

You can start "getting real" by explaining precisely why Antifa showed up and describing in detail exactly what they did there.

Keep right on "getting real" while you explain this:

and this:

It's young idiots like you who are convinced that your violence is somehow justified because in your mind it is more "moral" than the other guy's that are going to make this all end very badly.

If, or when, that day comes things are going to "get real" to level that you cannot possibly begin to imagine young fella.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Randye... The first pic has serious moobs, and the second has a douche posing?

@ Threedog... I will only respond in emoji form to you from this point forward. 👌
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just for everyone saying the counter protest "didn't have permits", yeah, that is not true at all. Link: http://www.nbc29.com/story/...s-of-unite-the-right

I would love to a single legitimate source saying that the left "started the fighting" or fought back "just as hard". All I see right now is a bunch of people refusing to accept what happened because it didn't follow their agenda. Just because you disagree with something, doesn't mean it is "fake news".

First it was CNN, then NPR, then WaPo, then the NYT, then Vice/HBO, now I am sure the list has moved on to the AP and even Fox news, as they are not saying anything you guys agree with. They question is, where does it stop? When do you start to accept the fact that these organizations have incredible track records of reporting factual news. Your thirst for their illegitimacy is fueled by conspiracy theories that do not actually amount to anything of substance against them. Do some of these places have a left tilt? Absolutely. However you guys are not saying it might be biased, you are claiming that every major news organization is lying. Seriously? Get real..

Threedog, I doubt that any one of the members here support the kkk. What we have been voicing our opinions about is our Constitutional rights, even the racists have them. Even the worst of the worst that America has had among us and are now on death row still have rights and one of those rights is freedom of speach. Even if they say things we hate (like racist crap) we don't have the right to physically stop them from legally assembling.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 dog, you and the rest of your racist clowns are going to get a wake up call real soon..
Sad part is you are going to get others harmed ,killed because of it that are not..
Blood will be on your hands........ lotsa blood..
I'm sure you'll have zero problem sleeping at night.. #$$%^&*&^%$

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-16-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Threedog, I doubt that any one of the members here support the kkk. What we have been voicing our opinions about is our Constitutional rights, even the racists have them. Even the worst of the worst that America has had among us and are now on death row still have rights and one of those rights is freedom of speach. Even if they say things we hate (like racist crap) we don't have the right to physically stop them from legally assembling.

You are likely wasting your time attempting to explain American civics 101 to him.

These young leftists are firmly convinced that they have the absolute right to forcefully and violently silence ANY speech that they disagree with.

The pattern should be very familiar to anyone by now.
First they *label* the speaker as "racist, sexist, homophobic, white nationalist, fascist" or any other of dozens of labels they choose.
They then claim that whatever the labeled individual has to say is "hate speech".

That sets the stage then for what they euphemistically like to call "direct action" which is nothing more than premeditated mob violence.

All of this is identical behavior to Chairman Mao's Communist Red Guard.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

@ Randye... The first pic has serious moobs, and the second has a douche posing?

Heh. I had to look up what "moobs" means.

I was actually more struck, (pardon the pun), by the cut up plastic garbage can "shields" and the skateboard in the 2nd image.
They are truly the *soft children of the left* and they have no clue how bad the crap storm they are provoking is going to be.
They are completely unsuited and unprepared for the inevitable consequences of their own actions.

I wonder if their mom knows why her garbage can was missing?

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I wonder if their mom knows why her garbage can was missing?

Who you kidding, ace hardware is missing all their stock..
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any of the Robert Byrd statues or memorials been removed or renamed? I've looked everywhere and just can't find anything about it. I'm so disappointed. I surely thought it would have been done by now.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Have any of the Robert Byrd statues or memorials been removed or renamed? I've looked everywhere and just can't find anything about it. I'm so disappointed. I surely thought it would have been done by now.

You want to be *really* disappointed? Go look up all the things in West Virginia that are named after that racist Democrat bastard.
Prepare to be astonished.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You want to be *really* disappointed? Go look up all the things in West Virginia that are named after that racist Democrat bastard.
Prepare to be astonished.

Yes, I'm aware of it. The hypocrisy of the left glows in the dark!
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone remember when the BLM sniper targeted white cops in Dallas? Remember how quick the media were to tell us that the protesters weren't guilty by association because of the actions of one person? Now every single person not willing to bow to the Marxist line was guilty of being behind the wheel of the Challenger. It's almost as though the left is all about forcing you to submit or something.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK great. Let's "get real".

You can start "getting real" by explaining precisely why Antifa showed up and describing in detail exactly what they did there.

Keep right on "getting real" while you explain this:

and this:

It's young idiots like you who are convinced that your violence is somehow justified because in your mind it is more "moral" than the other guy's that are going to make this all end very badly.

If, or when, that day comes things are going to "get real" to level that you cannot possibly begin to imagine young fella.

You realize that neither of those pictures are from Charlottesville right? This is exactly what I am talking about..
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

@ Threedog... I will only respond in emoji form to you from this point forward. 👌

Good argument! When the going gets tough, call the other side a snowflake or a mean name and give up!

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good argument! When the going gets tough, call the other side a snowflake or a mean name and give up!

So you have nothing..
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

So you have nothing..

How exactly am I supposed to respond to a poop emoji? Thats not an argument.

I have continually posted arguments, without anyone responding to them. I try to specifically respond to individuals, and then I am met with some unrelated rant or a link to the daily caller.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How exactly am I supposed to respond to a poop emoji? Thats not an argument.

I have continually posted arguments, without anyone responding to them. I try to specifically respond to individuals, and then I am met with some unrelated rant or a link to the daily caller.

No, you shoot and run and hide, you are just a puppet .. You know what afita and BLM are truly about, yet you still a puppet..
Sadly when the SHTF there will be no mercy.. people of all creeds are sick of the b/s.. You and the likes of you will have blood on your hands.. FACT..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BLM "Please don't shoot", ......really LOL

I know...if they werent so dangerous, that would actually be pretty funny. It may have started that way, but now they are the Nazi's. Everything must be accomplished by force is their only way. Masks, weapons and hate for normal society is their ONLY creed. They couldnt get their people elected, so the answer is attacking everything and anyone who dont agree with their barbaric ways. No matter where they show up, theyre hell bent for a fight, destruction and injuring people.

I personally demand removal of all statues and memorials of any blacks on public property. They all offend me. Lets start with MLK memorials. He was just another instigator that just happened to wear a suit.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

No, you shoot and run and hide, you are just a puppet .. You know what afita and BLM are truly about, yet you still a puppet..
... FACT..

I have tried to argue fact with the man, but this. So much of this. I cannot do it any longer. Hence my new stance on communication with those that are dead set on injuring me and my way of life. He has been asked so many unanswered questions, and still does not have a clue? The legal definition of insanity.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here is your single source.
https://www.teaparty.org/br...-trump-right-259493/

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 08-17-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have tried to argue fact with the man, but this. So much of this. I cannot do it any longer. Hence my new stance on communication with those that are dead set on injuring me and my way of life. He has been asked so many unanswered questions, and still does not have a clue? The legal definition of insanity.

The sad part is they don't even understand the size of the hornets nest they are kicking..
They are going to cause many to get caught up in their fools game that want nothing to do with it..
I know many costal states and areas are mapped out as blue, but many of those living here are not.. but are not neo-nazi's either.. just normal people living normal lives.. That just want the I'm offended class of yahoo's to just fade away..
Not only are they sick of it all, If and when they get dragged into this mess, they will be more driven than the neo-nazi's that the liberals claim many to be..
These people will be far beyond driven, to use a Pantara slogan .. And there is many many more of these people than the offended liberal snowflakes or the honest/truly neo-nazi's. . That sleeping giant is a beast they are going to wish they never woke up..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by dennis_6:

here is your single source.
https://www.teaparty.org/br...-trump-right-259493/

This will go in one ear and out the other like most facts.. do..
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You realize that neither of those pictures are from Charlottesville right? This is exactly what I am talking about..

...and of course you realize that you refused to answer the questions.

Not one single time did I claim that those images are from Charlottesville.

Those images are simply illustrative of the violent behavior of Antifa at EVERY "protest" they have shown up at.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

You know damn well what Antifa is all about and you know damn well why they are dressed the way they are and what a "black block" is and you know damn well what their slogans, such as "bash the fash", mean. You probably even know what the red and black colors of their flags and symbols mean.

Obviously you aren't going to "get real" or be honest are you?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2017).]

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just for comic gold..
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Traitors! Recall and have them arrested!

http://www.breitbart.com/bi...blicans-antifa-club/

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What he says at 8:50. That's the name of the game being played.

At 18:38 he talks about how it is an illusion, the technique, a magic trick.
One that they even may actually even believe.

At 39:32 he talks about the way the left assassinates character as a tactic, always, even if veiled.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 08-17-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" Just for everyone saying the counter protest "didn't have permits", yeah, that is not true at all. "

Thats an outright lie. Im sure any city issuing any permit would not give a permit to rival sides at the same location. If not for any other reason, knowing the hostility from the left in Ferguson and Baltimore among many others. While the liberals 'may' have had a permit for a gathering, it was for somewhere else. The 'supremacists' got their permit for the park where the fought over statue was. Id want to see copies of permits as proof to believe otherwise.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this is true it is time for torches and pitchforks...

https://m.facebook.com/kyle.chapman.543792/posts/10154653781367651
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock