Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors by Threedog
Started on: 08-12-2017 07:08 PM
Replies: 362 (4850 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 12-08-2018 12:06 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

OK.

I only wanted to call attention to the very speculative nature of some of the other ideas ......

Which is why you cited that "news" article as somehow "authoritative".

You may want to use some oil on your rhetorical bicycle Ronald. The squeaking of your backpedalling is deafening.
IP: Logged
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

You want evidence of what happened? Here it is. This is the white supremacy movement, this is a terrorist organization. You don't show up somewhere with shields and helmets unless you want a fight. Was their fighting from both sides? Yes. Was one side dramatically worse than the other? Absolutely.

Saw this:
Nazis: Let's have a genocide
Antifa: Let's not have fascism
BLM: Please don't shoot us

Trump: Both sides are bad.

****ing coward,

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 08-15-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

You don't show up somewhere with shields and helmets unless you want a fight.

You need to try selling that crap somewhere else.

There wouldn't have been any violence if the group with a current documented history of violent confrontation on American streets hadn't shown up to do just that.

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Objection, your honor.

These suppositions presume certain rationalities or priorities in the mind of the defendant that are easily contradicted by what is known of the defendants' prior history, which includes a diagnosis of schizophrenia and treatment with an anti-psychotic medication.

Holy supposition Batman.

rinselberg, what are you trying to suppose ? That he was off his meds ? That he didn't deserve to defend his self the best way he knew how ? That he should not be allowed to drive ?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Which is why you cited that "news" article as somehow "authoritative".

You may want to use some oil on your rhetorical bicycle Ronald. The squeaking of your backpedalling is deafening.

No. No. No.

My message ("Objection, your honor. . . .) comes from the genre of "docufiction." Or: docudrama, pseudo-documentary, mockumentary.

It's a dramatization of a courtroom trial that isn't even underway, yet.

It's perfectly in keeping with the rules of that genre for me to have fictionalized an NBC News report as a legal deposition.

Did I make the point that I wanted to make? About the highly speculative nature of two particular arguments that were offered here, that the defendant who was driving that Dodge Challenger could not have had the intention to use his car as a ramming weapon, because.... (The one argument was from Rick; the other, from Roger Garrison.)

I think I made exactly that point.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-15-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

****ing coward,

Yes you are.

Hmmm, I do recall you going on about name calling, yet once again, the left show's it's true colors.

How about all of those antifa puzzies with battle gear on for the past year and a half?

Are you antifa? I am definitely not alt-right son. I have never even been to a protest, nor do I post anywhere but here. So, have at it...

I find nothing funny about your political lies. Nothing at all. In fact, I see an inciteful, confused, insecure, hateful, and anti-American "teacher" that ONLY posts hate in this forum. Yes, you usually do not swear like me, but you are all that I have ever wrote about you and now we are finding out even more anti-American rhetoric from your Chicago thought process.

I predict that you will attend the next antifa rally in your area. Hey, it is just a prediction.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I predict that you will attend the next antifa rally in your area. Hey, it is just a prediction.

They are blocking the streets in Chi Town at this very moment.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here:

You want evidence of what happened? Here it is. This is the white supremacy movement, this is a terrorist organization. You don't show up somewhere with shields and helmets unless you want a fight. Was their fighting from both sides? Yes. Was one side dramatically worse than the other? Absolutely.

Saw this:

****ing coward,

I watched the video. I would think that with all the cell phone cameras there will be more. I watched the guy hit his car with something in the left rear quarter. That was 1 second before the car made contact with the crowd according to the time line on the video. At this point it appears that he was on a committed course well before anyone hit his car.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2017 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here:

Unlike Ray Otton, you post this as fully fact. At least he had the ballz to call a pig a pig.

Listen, again, if the guy is a murderous scumbag, then let him hang. If he is just a scumbag, then what?

My hands are proof that I do not suffer from white privilege. What proof do you have Threedog?
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you actually going to sit at your keyboard and declare these two groups are blameless?

Antifa? The group known for masks and rock throwing throughout cities nationwide?

BLM? The group known for shooting cops and chanting "Fry the pigs"?

C'mon, don't do that. You lose all, and I mean all, credibility if you take that stance.

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unlike Ray Otton, you post this as fully fact. At least he had the ballz to call a pig a pig.

Listen, again, if the guy is a murderous scumbag, then let him hang. If he is just a scumbag, then what?

My hands are proof that I do not suffer from white privilege. What proof do you have Threedog?

A couple things Tony.

First, I did not say anything about calling political/major figures names, I talked about personal attacks on discussions on the forum. I can call Trump a coward if I want to, that has nothing to do with the personal insults regularly seen here on the forum.

Second, white privilege is not defined by your struggle. I am 110% sure that you worked your ass off for what you got, and that there are many people(of all colors) that grew up with more "privilege" than you did. Just because you are white, does not mean you have the same privilege as someone who grew up wealthy.
White privilege is not an advantage its a lack of disadvantages. By being white, you did not have the same disadvantages that people of color experienced. You were not more likely to be pulled over, or more likely to get passed over for a job based on your name, or passed over for a promotion because you might go on maternity leave, or got falsely accused of a crime... All of these things are statistically more likely to happen to minorities in this country.

And those are all verifiable facts done by multiple studies at universities across the united states, unlike the stuff on Breitbart or the Daily Caller..

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 08-15-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......or passed over for a promotion because you might go on maternity leave, or got falsely accused of a crime... All of these things are statistically more likely to happen to minorities in this country.

And those are all verifiable facts done by multiple studies at universities across the united states, unlike the stuff on Breitbart or the Daily Caller..

Another "verifiable fact" is that if you weren't so caught up in leftist *identity politics* and your own racial discrimination, you might have known that women are NOT a minority in this country.

http://www.kff.org/other/st...sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

All of your constant victim seeking and virtue signaling must be terribly confusing and exhausting.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-15-2017).]

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another "verifiable fact" is that if you weren't so caught up in leftist *identity politics* and your own racial discrimination, you might have known that women are NOT a minority in this country.

http://www.kff.org/other/st...sort%22:%22asc%22%7D

All of your constant victim seeking and virtue signaling must be terribly confusing and exhausting.

Minority does not always mean "<50%". In this case, it means none dominant.

Besides, you are shifting the goalposts, not actually responding to my comment..
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Good points.. media is lie'n again

Here in the video at the 1:57 mark: https://youtu.be/JrRxXxJoraI?t=1m57s

I think that is where that woman was killed. She ran up to the car with the people that had bats as it was speeding back. She is crushed between the car and the parked truck. At the very least, her pelvis was destroyed. I think she is the one that died. She has a water bottle in her left hand and an umbrella in her right.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and you try to accuse ME of "shifting goalposts" ??!

Son, you are a lost cause to rational thinking.

Additionally, I DID directly "respond" to your comments, obviously just not in the way you desired.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You are a teacher ? They let you teach, ?

Let me fix that for you even though I am a high school drop out.

Minority does not always mean "<50%". In this case, it means non dominant.

Hey teacher ... learn me this theory of "dominance". I am perplexed. "In this case" ? I have learned that there are 57 species of gender. Is that the same with dominance ?

Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...and you try to accuse ME of "shifting goalposts" ??!

Son, you are a lost cause to rational thinking.

I clarified what I meant in my comment, that I wasn't talking about a statistical minority. I could have just said "minorities and women", you happy?
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Threedog

1282 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by cliffw:

Hey teacher ... learn me this theory of "dominance". I am perplexed. "In this case" ? I have learned that there are 57 species of gender. Is that the same with dominance ?

Cliff, what the hell are you talking about?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insinuating that Cliff is incoherent is disingenuous on your part, especially considering that attempting to nail down a point of logic from you is like trying to nail Jello to a tree.

Tony described his lack of "white privileges" and advantages and there you "switched the goalposts" as you call it, and wanted to instead describe *disadvantages*.

Then we have your subsequent "minorities" vs "dominant" shuffle.

When backed into a rhetorical corner you resort to furiously juggling semantics and altering definitions to suit yourself.

Perhaps the better question is "What the hell are YOU talking about?"

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gender use to be black and white, male or female, backed up by DNA/RNA. Now there are claimed to be 57 kinds.

Now you claim minority does not mean "<50%".
I am asking you how many different kinds of "minority" are there.

Weird that you even mention dominance. I work for a black man, a ?minority?, who has dominance over me.

I guess I don't know what the hell I am talking about because I don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Objection, your honor.

These suppositions, that the defendant was not intent upon hitting anyone with his car because it wasn't going to leave him with any likely escape route, or, that the defendant could not possibly have wanted to use his car as a weapon because then he would have driven it onto the sidewalk where he could have hit more people, are completely unwarranted conjectures by the defense team.

These suppositions presume certain rationalities or priorities in the mind of the defendant that are easily contradicted by what is known of the defendants' prior history, which includes a diagnosis of schizophrenia and treatment with an anti-psychotic medication.

A defense based on diminished mental capacity would be more tenable than either of these other attempts to manufacture exculpatory evidence by reasoning with suppositions about the defendant's intentions and priorities.

I offer this deposition from NBC News online:
"Mother of Charlottesville Attack Suspect Previously Accused Son of Beating, Threatening Her"
http://www.nbcnews.com/news...eatening-her-n792651

OK, you already know I don't think you are funny, BUT this made me laugh. I don't know why, but it seems as if you referenced me in this comment so I am inclined to comment back.
None of us know enough to have a legally binding judgment on just this video.
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:
Here in the video at the 1:57 mark: https://youtu.be/JrRxXxJoraI?t=1m57s

I think that is where that woman was killed. She ran up to the car with the people that had bats as it was speeding back. She is crushed between the car and the parked truck. At the very least, her pelvis was destroyed. I think she is the one that died. She has a water bottle in her left hand and an umbrella in her right.

Well I can see where he might have feared for his life after he killed her. I think that it was a mistake to attack his car.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-15-2017 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@ Threedog... I do not read Brietbart or Daily Caller. I have only read their stories from postings here, or accidentally. Fairly biased.

You saying I gained from white privilege is a joke. You, a white advantaged kid from Ann Arbor. Me, a bloke from 1980's and early 90's Detroit. Yeah, so advantaged.

How much government cheese did you eat? Public health lines? Did you buy your folks cigarettes at ten?

Sorry man, I could go on...
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

he only got a murder charge and arrested to keep the liberals from trashing the city in revenge.

YUP, pandering to the mob, truth don't matter, what matters to the local leaders is what will keep a riot from breaking out,, and they go in that direction..
So, we are now a land of crowd mob rule.. (I've said this for a while now)
When the powers to be, use the justice system as a tool to of crowd control, there is NO justice system..
And publicly putting out charges to do just that is wrong..

That car went a 1/4 mile passing tons of people if he was out to harm.. that car would've not been on the street..
but questions/ statements like this. will be only met with your a racist, neo-Nazi//etc..

Again the media is blasting one group as intolerant racist,bigots and worse. BUT those anti protesters where angels and only had bats cause they going to play ball later.. or ride a bike so they needed the helmets, or playing ball while riding the bike.
The balloons of piss and acid was just for a good laugh.. HAHAHAHA...
No one questions this at all.. or the puts the media to the fire for over looking this part of the facts..

Boston was going to have a protest of issues, but those people are getting death threats.. oh the tolerant liberals..

What I don't understand is the amount of whites on that side of it, that can't see that anyone that isn't a liberal that is white is automaticly a neo-Nazi/bigot/racist.. what do they think the groups they are running with truly think of them. and what will happen to them once they are not needed as useful idiots..
Are they this blind and stupid..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-16-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

@ Threedog... I do not read Brietbart or Daily Caller. I have only read their stories from postings here, or accidentally. Fairly biased.

You saying I gained from white privilege is a joke. You, a white advantaged kid from Ann Arbor. Me, a bloke from 1980's and early 90's Detroit. Yeah, so advantaged.

How much government cheese did you eat? Public health lines? Did you buy your folks cigarettes at ten?

It won't matter if you do go on.
You are white and that's all he needs to know. From that he has made *his* prejudice and racism about you known.

It also won't matter because, as his history on this forum shows, he will walk away from this thread like all the others.

The irony is that virtue signaling leftists like him are the biggest racists and sexists around.
They simply can't see people as just *people* first.
They have to sort out everyone by skin color, sex, religion and "culture" and then assign their "victim status" to them.
That's what leftist liberal *identity politics* is all about and it's ugly and shameful.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-16-2017).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. No. No.

My message ("Objection, your honor. . . .) comes from the genre of "docufiction." Or: docudrama, pseudo-documentary, mockumentary.

It's a dramatization of a courtroom trial that isn't even underway, yet.

It's perfectly in keeping with the rules of that genre for me to have fictionalized an NBC News report as a legal deposition.

Did I make the point that I wanted to make? About the highly speculative nature of two particular arguments that were offered here, that the defendant who was driving that Dodge Challenger could not have had the intention to use his car as a ramming weapon, because.... (The one argument was from Rick; the other, from Roger Garrison.)

I think I made exactly that point.

Rinse, Thank you for accually putting my name in print. Not that I am somehow filled with a Hollywood pride over it. But, that I am not afraid of what I said and addressing my comment by name is the proper way to have an intelligent conversation.
I made no argument for or against this individual who drove the car. That is because I have not talked to him and I know VERY little about the incedent. I merely made an off the cuff comment that points out that NONE of us know enough about this case to make a nail in the coffin judgment. This video, and so far all videos so far show no motive for his actions. The videos I have seen only show a few seconds of the tail end of this incident. I have already said that we don't have any video of that would explain why he was driving so fast? We just don't know why?
So I am (once again) disappointed by your jumping to judgment. It's like you had some kind of "I got ya" moment, from a comic book?
Read my comments again Ronald, I really have no Idea why he did what he did, and my point is NOBODY else does either. I also made reference to (against) the notion that he purposely drove over people. As of this point in time, I do not believe he intentionally sought out and hunted humans with his car. At this point in time my opinion is as close to factual as anyone else's,...including yours.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

It won't matter if you do go on.
You are white and that's all he needs to know. From that he has made *his* prejudice and racism about you known.

It also won't matter because, as his history on this forum shows, he will walk away from this thread like all the others.

The irony is that virtue signaling leftists like him are the biggest racists and sexists around.
They simply can't see people as just *people* first.
They have to sort out everyone by skin color, sex, religion and "culture" and then assign their "victim status" to them.
That's what leftist liberal *identity politics* is all about and it's ugly and shameful.

It offends me to see that you left out sexual orientation.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll just leave this here

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
in other news the media is going nuts because Trump said both sides are violent groups..
Can't have any of that truth in the media..
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here:

Saw this:

****ing coward,

This is the same BS dobey used to justify violence. 'It's hate speech therefore your violence is bad but my violence is good. ' Apparently it never dawns on the left that their behavior is just as stupid as the KKK asshats.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I'll just leave this here

Pretty thin gruel.

Prior damage from unseen attacks or...............parking lot encounters from months ago caused by lousy rear view vision designed into the vehicle?

Reflections off the shiny bumper?

We need better data before making a final decision.

PFF
System Bot
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, did you even read my comment?

I am not saying that I had it tougher, or that you had it easy, at all. I am just saying that you did not have the additional disadvantages that people of color have.

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here:

Saw this:

****ing coward,

Dude you are looking like more of a fool every time you post..
If only one side is the problem why the BLM and afita have bats/ acid filled balloons, and rocks to throw..
Come on.. take the blinders off..
The group that got the permit, isn't a white supremacy movement, or group, no matter what you want to believe. group was protesting the removal of something that isn't offending anyone, as those claiming to be offended, don't know history.. NOR do you..
Sure some nuts showed up and pushed buttons. but they were not part of the protesting group.. The photo's you are being feed from the media are not the protesting group.. they were removed from the field Friday night before the tiki torch group showed up.. Something tells me the tiki torch group is the afita ..
As they needed a call to arms and posting those type photo's boom flash mob the next day..

You are not all that bright are you..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, did you even read my comment?

I am not saying that I had it tougher, or that you had it easy, at all. I am just saying that you did not have the additional disadvantages that people of color have.

CUT THE CRAP
I'm colored , much of my friends are colored..
I was taught the world owes me nothing, if I want it I have to work for it.. Funny thing is those that do this are not held back. They are productive people that move up the business latter just like anyone else.. Those no matter the race that have the outlook that everyone is out to stop me from getting anywhere, are their own worst enemy.
Only additional disadvantages is not knowing when you are getting a good sun burn as I don't turn red..
What is holding most blacks back.. Their own choices
1) not finishing school, dropping out
2) having a child young, proven way to stay poor no matter the color/race.
3) and mentors like you filling their heads with hate.

Don't give me the b/s that they don't have the money to protect themselves from getting prego.. they can afford the latest phono or sneakers, or video game console. but can't afford a pack or rubbers or the pill..

Honest question, were you schooled by Al Sharpton? as you try every talking point, or reason for black to be "held" down as he does..

Your b/s is weak.. Look in the mirror bud. if any of the crap you preach was remotely true.. you'd not have a union school teaching job.. or any job that was not min wage.. and no flipp'n way one with health care and a pension..
Those that are taught if they want it they'll have to work for it, do just fine, those that feed the, no matter what I do I'll be held down.. are nothing but lazy...

Chris rock has a line..
There are black people and then there are _______________.
Want to guess what group you'd fall into .

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Pretty thin gruel.

Prior damage from unseen attacks or...............parking lot encounters from months ago caused by lousy rear view vision designed into the vehicle?

Reflections off the shiny bumper?

We need better data before making a final decision.

Well it wasn't a bat not that that makes it ok. The driver was obviously going to ram the crowd and not because he was hit in the rear by a banner sign. Like I said in another post, that strike came one second before impact. The only question I have is 'what was in his mind prior and during'. His previous diagnosis of schizophrenia could be a factor.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:...

His previous diagnosis of schizophrenia could be a factor.

This is disturbing. How did the media get medical records stating such? I read it here first and only. Did you?

I keep hearing this "he was charged" line about the weekend. So much misinformation in this thread, and it is coming from our left leaners. The perpetual motion of fake stories is for lemmings. I am not a lemming.

@ Threedog... I am going to leave you to it. I only wish you knew half of what I do.

Try to enjoy your day. Please look into the words that you write as fact. They are not always so.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Saw this:

****ing coward,

"Please don't shoot", ......really LOL
I understand that people blind and bias enough to think the Police are bad guys, but to say blm is saying "please" to Police and are peaceful is crazy talk.
What about all the "pigs" comments?
What were they saying as they were looting?
What were they saying as they were rioting?
Threedog, you ARE a member of a KKK. The difference is that your Klan hates whites. You are TOTALLY blinded by your racism that truth is just a trash talking rumor if it does not line up with your World View.

And that you call Trump an expletive coward just because he stated a fact???
Dam rumors, always playing with your World.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 08-16-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't show up somewhere with shields and helmets unless you want a fight.

I see shields and helmets as protecting body parts from harm.

I don't have much to say about the whole thing except most of the participants seem clueless sheep and would be better out looking for a job.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
" These suppositions, that the defendant was not intent upon hitting anyone with his car because it wasn't going to leave him with any likely escape route, or, that the defendant could not possibly have wanted to use his car as a weapon because then he would have driven it onto the sidewalk where he could have hit more people, are completely unwarranted conjectures by the defense team."

...and the liberals all showing up masked and armed with boards, bats and bricks was also unplanned ? I actually think just wearing a mask in public is illegal. No one can be arrested since none can be identified...also unplanned ? The liberals, namely BLM as the leading instigators, are all not only thugs, but as most thugs are...also blatant cowards. If they truly believe theyre in the right, why the need to hide their faces except in fear of retaliation I really hope those on the right finally grow some balls and start fighting back. They need to crash into some liberal gatherings in the same way they do. Those on the right dont even need to burn down liberals neighborhoods and businesses...as they do that all by themselves.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-16-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

... The only question I have is 'what was in his mind prior and during'. His previous diagnosis of schizophrenia could be a factor.

Could be? Um yeah, so that pretty much dismisses anyone associated with him, or labeled based on his action, from any ties to what he did.
Its another mentally ill person, just like the gun abusers the left falsely uses as representing the dangerous caucasian conservative males.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock