Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
White nationalist terrorism as a car plows into protestors by Threedog
Started on: 08-12-2017 07:08 PM
Replies: 362 (4850 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 12-08-2018 12:06 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is another angle showing how the back window got smashed and the entitled little thugs managed to get themselves under a moving car.

Warning, pretty graphic.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbd_1502608503

YUP, Id probably put it in revers, hit the gas and get the hell out of there too in that situation. If they get run over, oh well they shouldnt have been attacking.
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MSLSD... heh-heh. OK. I only have so much of my personal "bandwidth" that I want to be using as my eyes and ears for this story. As I said, I myself have not seen that possibility being brought forward--that he was in a situation where his car was surrounded and people were going after him by pounding on his car. It was effectively, a question to the other forum members. "What have you seen?"

If it be true, then let it be evidence for the defense.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

MSLSD... heh-heh. OK. I only have so much of my personal "bandwidth" that I want to be using as my eyes and ears for this story.

As do we all. You looking for love in all the wrong places. Or, perhaps you are not looking for love of truth.

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Here is another angle showing how the back window got smashed and the entitled little thugs managed to get themselves under a moving car.

Warning, pretty graphic.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dbd_1502608503

YUP, Id probably put it in revers, hit the gas and get the hell out of there too in that situation. If they get run over, oh well they shouldnt have been attacking.

That picture is showing an already damaged car being attacked. Not a car being attacked before ramming the crowd. The more I read the more I'm finding out. I'm sure that there is more to come.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HERE is the explanation.....he was just participating in a national holiday.

http://www.nationalbowlingday.com/
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A great summary of events in the video below. He goes over a lot of things that I did not see in the media including the rally the night before and many of the other things that happened that day. Summary: the Left's overt anti-white racism is fueling the white supremacist movement. Both sides are bad.

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow crazy video, I guess that was the guy that died who got his foot ripped off? Thats not intentional killing, the guy was scared after people started beating on his car n he wanted outta there. They woulda ripped him apart if he didnt jam out. Why did he ram the 2 cars in front of him tho?

shem
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

A great summary of events in the video below. He goes over a lot of things that I did not see in the media including the rally the night before and many of the other things that happened that day. Summary: the Left's overt anti-white racism is fueling the white supremacist movement. Both sides are bad.

It sure looks that way to me. Had the media not picked up on the original organizer's announcement and started yelling 'klan rally!', it would not likely have attracted the undesirable non-leftists (I don't see how KKK and nazi crap has anything to do with limited government, individual responsibility, or the concept of inalienable rights). This is a little long, the audio is low, and the guy comes across as less than likeable to me, but honestly I have seen more overtly racist statements on the typical media with their hosts nodding in agreement. So here is the organizer, in his own words, warts and all, doing a presser before the event. I report, you decide.

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 08-13-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pulled this out of the comment section of one of the articles:

"It's all fun and games to the libs until reality hits them like a Dodge Challenger."
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
It said dodge right on it why didn't those dumb ****s move out of the way .
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of the terms that I really don't recall hearing much before this are white supremacist, white nationalist and alt right. They are used pretty much interchangeably. Do they all mean the same?
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

It said dodge right on it why didn't those dumb ****s move out of the way .

Kind of funny except people were maimed and at least one has died. I wouldn't joke about it.
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.departmentofmeme...rs-car-baseball-bat/

A few seconds of footage immediately prior to that driver freaking out. Looks like a baseball bat smack on the driver side rear bumper 1/2 second before he mashed it. Certainly looks like that was what set off the chain of events.

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 08-13-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by D B Cooper:

http://www.departmentofmeme...rs-car-baseball-bat/

A few seconds of footage immediately prior to that driver freaking out. Looks like a baseball bat smack on the driver side rear bumper 1/2 second before he mashed it. Certainly looks like that was what set off the chain of events.

I guess you could be right. I watched the video a bunch of times and stopped it several times trying to make it out. I couldn't be sure what I was seeing but you might be right.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by D B Cooper:

It sure looks that way to me. Had the media not picked up on the original organizer's announcement and started yelling 'klan rally!', it would not likely have attracted the undesirable non-leftists (I don't see how KKK and nazi crap has anything to do with limited government, individual responsibility, or the concept of inalienable rights). This is a little long, the audio is low, and the guy comes across as less than likeable to me, but honestly I have seen more overtly racist statements on the typical media with their hosts nodding in agreement. So here is the organizer, in his own words, warts and all, doing a presser before the event. I report, you decide.

I couldn't make out the audio at all. I don't see how KKK and Nazi crap has anything to do with those topics either.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love how this is somehow the lefts fault. Was it the left's fault that Nazi's came to power in Germany as well?

Ya'll should notice that I never mentioned political ideology in this conversation. It was everyone else that did.

The vast majority of media and "liberals" are not saying that these are right wing republicans, instead saying that these are neo-nazi's and extremists. Keep that in mind next time you claim that the "left" is the one dividing the country..
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Threedog:

I agree, but if you want me to accept white nationalists as peaceful then you gotta do the same for Muslims.

I never said anything about wanting you or anyone else to accept white nationalists. I don't even accept it. AND I never said all muslums are terrorists either.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I love how this is somehow the lefts fault. Was it the left's fault that Nazi's came to power in Germany as well?

Your a teacher ? Let me fix that for you, me being a high school drop out.

I love how this is somehow the left's fault.

If you had any education you would know that the American Dumbocrats wanted to appease Hitler, and not let America into an anti facist action. Which cost hundreds of thousand lives.

The vast majority of media and "liberals" are not saying that these are right wing republicans, instead saying that these are neo-nazi's and extremists. Keep that in mind next time you claim that the "left" is the one dividing the country..

What the hell are you trying to say ? Do you have a clue ?

Let me guess. You believe the lame stream media.

It takes two to tango. All the left have is identity politics, which divides the country. As Tony Kania says, "it's time to pick sides". You are going to get what you give.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35864 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:
If you had any education you would know that the American Dumbocrats wanted to appease Hitler, and not let America into an anti facist action.

If you had any education you would know that it was the Dumbocrats which enslaved what they called niggerz. It was the Dumbocrats which opposed civil rights. It was the Dumbocrats which invented Uncle Sam's Plantation of welfare.

I am not very smart but you are dumb.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2017 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ya'll should notice that I never mentioned political ideology in this conversation. It was everyone else that did.

You mean the liberal media that has an agenda and a narrative to sell are calling them..
you are a good little sheepel
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are crying about boogeymen that do not exist. Stop trying to find someone to blame for problems that don't exist.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The original protesting group pulled a permit.. if the BLM hate group and aftia didn't show up in battle gear. nothing would have happened ..
but no. you and the groups you support bused in a bunch of thugs to start **** ..
What part of that don't you understand.. These anti protesters didn't have a permit.. and should not have been there.. PERIOD..
If you leftiest snowflakes didn't claim you where offended by a carved piece of stone and forced it's removal.. it would've never happened..
I know I know it reminds you of the slavery you never delt with,, or the racism.. cut the **** .. You still demand to be called African American's to show your history of homeland (I din't and won't) yet they are still in the slavery business and trade.. but not on phuck given.. about that.. and that is as big if not bigger reminder, hurtful snowflake reminder of slavery.. but no outrage there.. oh that's right that is black selling blacks to blacks slave trade so it's all good..
just like the black on black killing, and black cop shooting a black person.. those lives don't matter , NEVER a protest of that from BLM.. wonder why..
might it be the social justice mission statement is just a mask for them being a hate group.. ??
oh, those carved stone displays brought back to many memorys of hurt and hate. yet the MLK or ROSA parks are symbolic of the same thing.. but those are ok.. cause they were on our side.. right homie..
This whole thing is a fraud.. but you'll push it 24/7/365 and fill your students heads with hate.. and racism..

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

You guys are crying about boogeymen that do not exist. Stop trying to find someone to blame for problems that don't exist.

your are a real piece of work..
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw no crying from those making comments towards you. But I have seen FACTS that clearly prove liberal bias in the media,....this is the "boogeyman" they speak of and it does exist. There are LOTS of entities worthy of blame for problems,...and problems do also exist.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess we have to add this to the list..

In June 2015, Dylann Roof was inspired by the “hate facts” posted on Daily Stormer and Council of Conservative Citizens to murder nine people at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

In July 2015, John Russell Houser, a far-right former bar owner, shot and killed two people and injured nine others before committing suicide in a Lafayette, LA movie theater which was playing Trainwreck, due to its feminist themes and characters, as well as its lead actor's Jewish background. Houser was said to have been a misogynist and praised the actions of Adolf Hitler on online message boards.

In November of 2015, a group of well-armed 4chan regulars attended a Black Lives Matter camp in Minneapolis, harassing them with racial slurs. They opened fire on activists attempting to chase them out when they returned a second night, wounding five.

An antifascist protester of Milo Yiannopolous was shot in stomach on Inauguration Day by Elizabeth Hakoana, who came to the protest with her husband, who planned to “crack skulls” of the “snowflakes” at the event and provoke a reaction to justify shooting someone.

Later in January, Alexandre Bisonette, a supporter of Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen, opened fire on a Quebec City Islamic Culutral Center, killing six.

In February, a white U.S. Navy veteran, Adam Purinton, 51, killed an Indian engineer, wounded his Indian co-worker, and shot a man who tried to stop the murder at a bar in Olathe, KS while yelling "get out of my country."

In March, James Jackson, a subscriber of Alt Right Youtube channels, traveled from Baltimore to New York with the sole purpose of murdering a black person at random. He stabbed Timothy Caughman, killing him.

Sean Christopher Urbanski, a University of Maryland student and member of online alt-right facebook groups, randomly stabbed to death black Army Officer Richard Collins III in Baltimore.

A man in Portland, OR stabbed 3 people, killing 2, who intervened to tell him to stop making racist remarks to muslim women on a light rail train.

Anthony Robert Hammond hacked a random black man with a machete after yelling racial slurs at numerous people in Clearlake, CA in May.

Jimmy Kramer, a 20 year old Native American, was run over during his birthday party in Washington state by a man and woman in a large pickup truck who first circled the party yelling racial slurs and taunts at the group from inside the truck. Kramer died and his friend was hospitalized.

Nice list of racist violence. None of them were alt right even. Let alone the right. Antifa and blm are leftist groups. All the people on the list were condemned by the right. The left hasn't openly condemned antifa or blm. Silence speaks volumes.
Also after the charity ball game shooting the left used the momentum to attack the right and get the sportsman act and hearing protection act shelved. I truly believe the leftist brady nuts put the shooter up to it.

Finally you do understand, nazis are not right wing, they are left.
It is true nazis are right of communist, but they are left of democrats.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NAZI - Short for "Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei" - the National Socialist German Worker's Party.

Communism and Nazism are fairly comparable worldviews with only minor differences. One sets up the Jews for hate, the other sets up the wealthy class for hate. Both are SOCIALIST. Both are leftist.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2017 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In other news

5 times as many people were killed in chicago this weekend. Anybody heard about it?

Odd those lives don't matter . What you say. BLM cheerleader.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Keel:

In other news

5 times as many people were killed in chicago this weekend. Anybody heard about it?

Odd those lives don't matter . What you say. BLM cheerleader.

It is quite because there is no money to be made off of those killings.
black lifes matter only shows up for cameras to spout racism. The suets show up to claim injustices and demand money in compensation. It is all about money and hate, NOT about Black lifes.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

It is quite because there is no money to be made off of those killings.
The media shows up to sensationalize headlines to make money and push an agenda.
black lifes matter only shows up for cameras to spout racism. The suets show up to claim injustices and demand money in compensation. It is all about money and hate, NOT about Black lifes.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The armed left:
http://www.chron.com/housto...on-City-11778076.php
Some of them ol boys look like they could stand to look in to Jenny Craig weight loss program...

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-14-2017).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The left had shown no restraints on using violence during protests. Be it G20 Summits, Occupy, Republican campaign stops and what happened this weekend.

They could learn and adopt peaceful protest tactics, like the Patriot Guard does. If they didn't instigate, nothing would have happened.

To answer the question about why the 3dog left haven't said anything about the death and violence in Chicago and Baltimore? I've figured out long ago that they never care about intercity people. Behind closed doors the people of the vocal left are more racist than white supremacist.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The crowd was ignored by the mayor. Police were told to stand down.

Illegal protesters were at the place of the killing. Illegal protestors in masks are seen bashing the car with bats. More video is emerging.

The drivers past teacher says, "He thought nazis were cool." Have you seen this teacher? I question his position politically? Who even says that? Does anyone here think highly of nazis? Perhaps this guy was a bit off? If he said that?

I still see terrorism, but on the backs of the antifa. Masks, bats, sticks, war flags, and body armor would give me the warm and fuzzies.

Again and again we see violence from the left, and I/we are told to take it. I do not welcome confrontation, but I am really ****ing good at it. How many of you feel that you can handle 95% of anyone that comes your way? I find that to be a real issue. Children that can't wipe their own azzes, yet demand so much from me. Have you seen my hands? Do you really want to take from these hands?

Rant not over...

These are your family, friends, and neighbors. Is this normal?

From the horses mouth...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-14-2017).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I just want to point out that just because you try to rush to dictate the facts of what happened before it's actually released, does not mean you'll influence what happened in reality, it only makes you look stupid if you're wrong. Take a break, sleep on it and lets talk about it when we know the details.

Good advice for all media as well, and all on viewers fo said media. Then to take into account after that as well that most news today has an agenda. Even just pushed by framing or omitting things.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

The left had shown no restraints on using violence during protests. Be it G20 Summits, Occupy, Republican campaign stops and what happened this weekend.

They could learn and adopt peaceful protest tactics, like the Patriot Guard does. If they didn't instigate, nothing would have happened.

To answer the question about why the 3dog left haven't said anything about the death and violence in Chicago and Baltimore? I've figured out long ago that they never care about intercity people. Behind closed doors the people of the vocal left are more racist than white supremacist.

This is how simple it really is. The 'supremacists' HAD A PERMIT" to demonstrate. Whether you like it or not, they followed the law. The liberals crashed (illegally) and got the consequences of that. You dont have to be right or wrong to suffer consequences. The simple part is if they didnt go after the legal gathering, and would have went somewhere else (with a permit) none of this would have happened. They started the trouble and paid the price for not minding their own business. That is the way the left liberals always play it. THEY cause all the problems and cry when their feelings are hurt or someone gets their azz kicked (or run over) as a result of THEIR actions.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Police were told to stand down.

Illegal protesters were at the place of the killing. Illegal protestors in masks are seen bashing the car with bats. More video is emerging.

Tony, you are pretty astute. Your word is accepted by me as 85% fact, bordering on 100%. We have seen this before.

It is hard to sue "government", as they are protected, except in certain situations. I think this is one of them. Willingly not enforcing the laws, including blocking the street.
The guy charged with second degree manslaughter should sue.

I think the only reason he was charged was to prevent the looting and burning of Charlottesville, Virginia. We have seen this before too.
Zimmerman/Trevon Martin thug, Furgeson cop Wilson/Michael Brown thug, the five cops in Boston/Freddy Gray thug.

The crowd was ignored by the mayor.

But not the Governor of Virginia. He has concluded that it was domestic terrorism. He is whining about "outside agitators", bused in, LIKE THE LEFT NEVER EVER DOES.

HE Governor of Virginia's name ? H.R. McMaster, a Hillary-ite. Who granted voting rights to felons just before Trump spanked Hillary, whose wife received special favors ($) in her bid for power.

Side rant ... it is getting harder and harder for me to believe in the united of the United States of America.
Along those lines, , we need new civil war statutes, from the new Civil War.

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

This is how simple it really is. The 'supremacists' HAD A PERMIT" to demonstrate. Whether you like it or not, they followed the law. The liberals crashed (illegally) and got the consequences of that. You dont have to be right or wrong to suffer consequences. The simple part is if they didnt go after the legal gathering, and would have went somewhere else (with a permit) none of this would have happened. They started the trouble and paid the price for not minding their own business. That is the way the left liberals always play it. THEY cause all the problems and cry when their feelings are hurt or someone gets their azz kicked (or run over) as a result of THEIR actions.

I have come to the conclusion that you are right. It wasn't necessary for a confrontation from the anti-protesters. I've seen enough photos of KKK costumes, Nazi flags, and Nazi salutes to convince me that they are their own worst propaganda. There aren't any KKK or Nazi supporters here right?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Side rant ... it is getting harder and harder for me to believe in the united of the United States of America.
Along those lines, , we need new civil war statutes, from the new Civil War.

Get away from big cities and pay less attention to the agenda driven news.
America is still out there, going about its business, working, paying bills, hanging out with friends on weekends.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa! Whoa! The governor of Virginia has been MISIDENTIFIED in one of the preceding messages (from "cliffw".)

It is both my solemn duty and my great personal pleasure to present to all here, duly assembled (online), the Governor of the (great) Commonwealth of Virginia, Mr Terence (Terry) McAuliffe, (D).

Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, U.S. Army (active), is the White House National Security Advisor.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-14-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-14-2017 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Get away from big cities and pay less attention to the agenda driven news.
America is still out there, going about its business, working, paying bills, hanging out with friends on weekends.

There is a strong group of local business's that have been working hand in hand for some time now. I am making strides to be a small business community organizer within this group. Even today I am out to meet with several of these members. I feel great pride in this.

The disclaimer: In no way shape or form do I condone any killing of any Americans. Self defense is another matter and an illegal action happened before hand. But the kkk, extreme alt right, and all of those set on destruction of Americans, left, right, or in between is an unfathomable act, and one in which I despise.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are your family, friends, and neighbors. Is this normal?

......only if you live on Sesame Street

(edited because I guess I posted a Big Grouch)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-14-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock