Started on: 06-23-2017 03:39 AM
Replies: 14 (394 views)
Last post by: Monkeyman on 06-24-2017 01:09 AM
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems we're almost at the boiling point.

http://www.breitbart.com/bi...assinated-president/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think someone just needs to shoot Johnny Depp. Leave it to a broke, has-been, dickhead to stir up some controversy just to draw some attention to himself.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-23-2017).]

Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“I’m not insinuating anything – by the way, this will be in the press and it will be horrible – but when was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

That would be Lincoln, who is revered by both sides as one of our greatest Presidents. Is that what you really want Trump to go down in history as, Johnny? I'm not sure you thought that statement all the way through. Perhaps you should stick to reading other people's words.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zeb:

That would be Lincoln, who is revered by both sides as one of our greatest Presidents. Is that what you really want Trump to go down in history as, Johnny? I'm not sure you thought that statement all the way through. Perhaps you should stick to reading other people's words.

"Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

"Depp then added, “I want to clarify, I am not an actor. I lie for a living."

The simple fact that an actor's compensation is based on his ability to be convincing, should give the left pause. The better the liar, the higher the pay.
Maybe that has a correlation to the seemingly high number of immoral and (by coincidence?) left leaning actors.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The simple fact that an actor's compensation is based on his ability to be convincing, should give the left pause. The better the liar, the higher the pay.
Maybe that has a correlation to the seemingly high number of immoral and (by coincidence?) left leaning actors.

What should also give them pause, (but never does), is the abysmal education level of the majority of Hollywood celebrities.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm not trying to provoke anything but the first actor president that I can remember is Reagan.

I much, much prefer peaceful transition.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 06-23-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2017 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I'm not trying to provoke anything but the first actor president that I can remember is Reagan.

I much, much prefer peaceful transition.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ronald Reagan was not your typical actor or politician. He was exceptional in many ways.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Leave it to a broke, has-been, dickhead to stir up some controversy just to draw some attention to himself.

He was the 5th highest paid actor in 2016. I doubt 2017 will be much different. I can understand disliking him but broke has-been?

His net worth was shown to be 400 million for 2016. I wish I was that broke...

https://www.bing.com/search...&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN

Either way the comment made was inappropriate and considering his fan base, a stone cast. Just what we need, someone with Depp Idol Worship Syndrome triggered by his words into trying to take the life of the President. Pathetic. I'm glad I can't remember the last time I went to see a film he starred in at the theater. Unfortunately, he has been cast as Gindelwald for the new series of Harry Potter movies. Looks like I will be waiting for Redbox on all of those and forgo seeing them after that until they are on Netflix or some other streaming service I have that doesn't require an additional cost to see the movie.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the last movie I watched with him in it was Edward scissor hands
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2017 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
must suck to be an actor.. you have to shill for liberal progressives or never work again.. He's not stupid, he saw what just happened to The tool man..

Key words He is an actor.. take what comes out of his mouth for what it is... He even gives you a hint.. in the statement "I get paid to lie"

Doing what he has to to keep employed, no different than everyone else that doesn't agree with the boss or company actions but still needs a paycheck..
Yet.. to many think, they don't pull the same crap and bend their values to keep employed..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 06-23-2017).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2017 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Audio is muted for the first 30 seconds or so but this is the longest segment I could find of video on it. Some of it is a bit garbled but it is a festival and not a professional auditorium.

( The audio being cut out for the first 30 seconds or so might just be on my computer. Because of the digital audio from my Soundblaster card, some of the video's on Youtube don't play audio because I can't change the feed from the video. It's possible the first 30 seconds or so was on the wrong feed for me to hear it. )
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

He was the 5th highest paid actor in 2016. I doubt 2017 will be much different. I can understand disliking him but broke has-been?

It says right here dammit......he's broke
Hollywood newspapers only tell the truth, right?
https://www.thehollywoodgos...ill-not-sell-my-jet/

Actually, I'll take back my comment. Someone should have shot the guy who casted Depp on 21 Jump Street in the 80's which kickstarted and then skyrocketed his career.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-24-2017).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depp should remember that threatening the POTUS is a felony, even if it's not meant to be serious. It doesn't matter if you like him (the POTUS) or not.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock