Started on: 06-21-2017 08:47 PM
Replies: 1 (131 views)
Last post by: Khw on 06-21-2017 09:01 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2017 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im really Looking forward to the day we can ban social engineers... With extreme prejiduce.

https://apnews.com/d63b2373...ping-flavored-liquid
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2017 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

San Francisco city supervisors unanimously approved a measure that bans the sale of flavored nicotine-laced liquid used in electronic cigarettes and flavored tobacco products — with city supervisors saying nicotine masked in cotton candy, banana cream, mint and other flavors entices kids into a lifetime of addiction.

What about e-juice liquids that don't have nicotine in them?

Mine no longer contain any nicotine. I slowly decreased my nicotine level in my juice until I got down to none. Now, if I get busy or don't want to carry my vape with me somewhere, it's no big deal to leave it behind. I've gone whole working days where as I'm leaving I look down and realize I didn't use my vape at all while working. I still like the flavor of the juices though, so I still use it just not near as much as I used to.

On top of the question about juices without nicotine, are they going to ban the sale of the pure liquid nicotine used in the juices? You can order that easily online and use it to make your own juices with nicotine in them. You can buy flavorings online, in health food stores, in grocery stores or baking stores. You can get Vegetable Glycerin in health food stores to, so making your own juice isn't difficult. Further, what about flavored juices that don't contain nicotine but do contain some other stimulant? I've seen juices in convenience stores or grocery stores that do not contain nicotine but do contain caffeine.

( I get what they are trying to do, but I thought Cali already had a law against candy flavored tobacco products? I guess since e-juice isn't tobacco, they want to make a new law scraping the old that includes e-juice to. /shrug

Edit: Reading the article more, maybe that wasn't California I was thinking of. Federal law prohibits flavored tobacco products, which is odd since you can buy flavored cigars and pipe tobacco etc. But I could swear before we moved away from California they passed a law banning some candy flavored cigar like things from India? )

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 06-21-2017).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock