Started on: 06-07-2017 06:51 PM
Replies: 169 (2707 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-20-2017 09:37 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

The "roll eyes" emoticon is "Fats" way of describing my last post before this one as a deflection from the topic at hand.

Really? Here is the post:

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If President Trump were to incorporate the ideas in Erick Ericsson's latest OpEd column, his Presidency could become even greater than it already is.

Maybe it's already happening. I heard that the President corrected his signal omission at that most recent NATO summit in Brussels by affirming the U.S. commitment to Article Five at a press conference earlier today. Better late than never. And--as far as I am aware--he hasn't further embarrassed himself with a new spate of stupefyingly uninformed Twitter messages in response to the Comey testimony. Although that may be more of an awareness situation on my part, since I have not taken a good look at today's news stories.

What is the focus of conservative commentator Erick Ericsson's brief OpEd column? I think the title under which it appears is fairly indicative. Trump and Comey: Where Ignorance Meets the Law. So it's clearly and directly related to fired FBI Director Jim Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on Thursday.

Certainly no deflection there. No deflection from the focus of this discussion.

My second paragraph, which has some remarks about what President Trump did and did not say or do in the first hours and then the first day after the Comey testimony could be construed as a slight deflection from the Comey testimony--the topic of this online discussion. A borderline deflection. I think the call here could go either way. Maybe it was a deflection. Or maybe it was in the "topic zone" and should have been ruled as a "relevant offering."

I think "Fats" is calling this discussion with a very restrictive topic zone. It's not the norm, in my experience, for online discussion umpires in this league. It's a better discussion (IMO) when these borderline relevance calls go to the poster or the messenger, and not against that person.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2017).]

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2017 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^ look our own little nothing burger poster..

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I know this:

Comey found the SECRETARY OF STATE using a private e-mail server in her private residence accessed by people without ANY government clearence and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey examined her emails which contained classified information and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey ignored the topic of the Clinton Foundation entirely (which includes sales of uranium to the Russians and other foreign dealings), doing NOTHING;

Comey saw the Secretary of State and her staff DESTROY items used to conduct government business (cell phones) and use a MILITARY-grade software scrubber for deletion AFTER SUPOENA and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey allowed a plane load of SMALL, UNMARKED U.S. Currency to buy hostages and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey saw the Attorney General meet with the spouse of a subject of investigation and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey received a DIRECT ORDER from the Attorney General to INTENTIONALLY mis-characterize an INVESTIGATION (not a matter) and did NOTHING;

Comey now has "suspicious feelings" (and NO REAL proof of anything) about the guy who fired him and alerts the world;

Prior to his actions which began during the last election, many people likely didn't know (or care) who the Director of the FBI was - now the WORLD knows.

Comey is "part of the swamp" and should have been fired long ago.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 06-10-2017).]

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If President Trump were to incorporate the ideas in Erick Ericsson's latest OpEd column, his Presidency could become even greater than it already is.

The op-ed from cliffw cliffwson suggests that Erick Ericsson should run for President.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Well I know this:

Comey found the SECRETARY OF STATE using a private e-mail server in her private residence accessed by people without ANY government clearence and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey examined her emails which contained classified information and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey ignored the topic of the Clinton Foundation entirely (which includes sales of uranium to the Russians and other foreign dealings), doing NOTHING;

Comey saw the Secretary of State and her staff DESTROY items used to conduct government business (cell phones) and use a MILITARY-grade software scrubber for deletion AFTER SUPOENA and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey allowed a plane load of SMALL, UNMARKED U.S. Currency to buy hostages and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey saw the Attorney General meet with the spouse of a subject of investigation and found NOTHING wrong;

Comey received a DIRECT ORDER from the Attorney General to INTENTIONALLY mis-characterize an INVESTIGATION (not a matter) and did NOTHING;

Comey now has "suspicious feelings" (and NO REAL proof of anything) about the guy who fired him and alerts the world;

Prior to his actions which began during the last election, many people likely didn't know (or care) who the Director of the FBI was - now the WORLD knows.

VERY well said
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-10-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Click to show

I think that you are wrong about Brad's post. I will let him explain it to you.

Liberals want to change everyone else. Conservatives want to be left alone.

If cofveve means nothing burger, then that is awesome! Cofveve!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 06-10-2017).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Well I know this:

He was absolutely 100% certain that Hillary was going to be the next president.

He is a very experienced "Inside the beltway political knife fighter" and will do anything to further his own interests.

James B. Comey is all about looking after James B. Comey.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is the focus of conservative commentator Erick Ericsson's brief OpEd column? I think the title under which it appears is fairly indicative. Trump and Comey: Where Ignorance Meets the Law. So it's clearly and directly related to fired FBI Director Jim Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on Thursday.

Certainly no deflection there. No deflection from the focus of this discussion.

My second paragraph, which has some remarks about what President Trump did and did not say or do in the first hours and then the first day after the Comey testimony could be construed as a slight deflection from the Comey testimony--the topic of this online discussion. A borderline deflection. I think the call here could go either way. Maybe it was a deflection. Or maybe it was in the "topic zone" and should have been ruled as a "relevant offering."

I think "Fats" is calling this discussion with a very restrictive topic zone. It's not the norm, in my experience, for online discussion umpires in this league. It's a better discussion (IMO) when these borderline relevance calls go to the poster or the messenger, and not against that person.

Well that's funny... I wasn't talking about that post.

Here's another one..

Brad
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

He is a very experienced "Inside the beltway political knife fighter" and will do anything to further his own interests.

Two peas in a pod ? Maybe not. Why would Comey bring a rock/paper/scissors weapon to a knife fight.

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Unlike Trump?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most people are all about looking after themselves.
That's one of the reasons that successful people are successful!
It's a competitive, dog-eat-dog world out there.

Why is this considered bad form?
PFF
System Bot
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2017 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

It seems to only be in bad form when the other guy does it...I have no idea when watching ones own azz became wrong? Distasteful? Dishonorable?
Or is it?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

In general I don't consider it "bad form" at all. In fact I try to look after my own self interests as much as possible.

The problem with James B. Comey is that in his position of Director of the FBI, as already pointed out, he has continually acted in his own self interest instead of the LAW.

His statement to the Senate committee was very indicative of his erroneous belief that he was somehow running an "independent" arm of the government.

He wasn't.

He had an absolute duty to report fully to his boss, (Attorney General Sessions or his appointee(s)), and ultimately, the AG's boss, the President of the United States.

He didn't.

Mr. Comey has admitted that he selectively leaked information to the media. He clearly didn't do this in the interest of the law. He did it for POLITICAL reasons.

Mr. Comey apparently didn't understand the function of his office under the United States Constitution and in a Democracy.

Appointees such as him (and even the Attorney General of the DOJ), are 100% answerable and report to ELECTED OFFICIALS that hold power of office granted by THE PEOPLE.

They do not operate "independently" outside of the oversight and purview of the ELECTED Constitutional government of this country.

James B. Comey may have thought that he was the next J. Edgar Hoover with his own secret memos and dossiers on every elected official, building his own power and self interest.

He wasn't.

Thankfully those days are over. We pray.

He needed to be fired.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-11-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive seen several commentators remark how everything under the sun has been 'leaked' (and likely Comey doing it) EXCEPT the fact that there was absolutely no evidence that the Trump campaign or Trump had any kind of collusion with the Russians. Trump and administration advisors even specifically asked Comey to make a statement to that effect...which he refused to do. But it was ok to try and throw Trump under the bus because he was fired. Nothing Comey has to say about anything has ANY credibility. Hes even admitted to passing classified information to a friend who sent it to the newspapers. Thats treason in itself and as head of FBI he should have clearly known that. He thought he could sneak it out using his 3rd party friend. Didnt work out very well did it. He should be in the cell next to Hillary and Obuma in Leavenworth. For the record, from legal experts and judges Ive seen interviewed, pretty much anything discussed in private regarding government business with the President is assumed to be classified information automatically.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

It seems to only be in bad form when the other guy does it...I have no idea when watching ones own azz became wrong? Distasteful? Dishonorable?
Or is it?

None of this applies to people who take an oath, then brakes it.
It's kinda like a promise to your spouse that you will be faithful, then cheat on that spouse. There is no trust anymore. That person "looking out for ones own azz" now is seen as no good, Distasteful and Dishonorable.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 06-12-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Unlike Trump?

https://www.facebook.com/ph...5030275463591&type=3
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.facebook.com/ph...5030275463591&type=3

Of course your alternative to Republican or Democrat is still Comrade Sanders.

We have already plowed this furrow on the collective farm with you before.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2017).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Along the same subject, why is it that 25 yo Miss Reality Winner is being prosecuted for leaking a report on the Trump / Russia fiasco, yet Hillary and Comey didnt get a slap on the wrist for all they have let out...some even admittedly by their own mouth ? She done no more than either of them on the same subject...? Unless they immediately arrest Hillary and Comey, I feel they should drop all charges on her and let her go, give her job back and reimburse her for time off work and any costs shes accrued for her defense.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course your alternative to Republican or Democrat is still Comrade Sanders.

We have already plowed this furrow on the collective farm with you before.

Why yes it is democratic socialist Sanders until he fails like nearly every politician. I don't 100% trust any of them.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Along the same subject, why is it that 25 yo Miss Reality Winner is being prosecuted for leaking a report on the Trump / Russia fiasco, yet Hillary and Comey didnt get a slap on the wrist for all they have let out...some even admittedly by their own mouth ? She done no more than either of them on the same subject...? Unless they immediately arrest Hillary and Comey, I feel they should drop all charges on her and let her go, give her job back and reimburse her for time off work and any costs shes accrued for her defense.

Well, not disagreeing with you BUT Hillary, lynch, Comey, Obama and the whole lot were in a circle jerk of protection. None of them have any real power at all anymore. The fat lady has not sung their individual stories yet but I will bet it is coming.

There are criminal investigations (matters) still open. Though almost never talked about in the media is that since many of these people gave testimony in exchange for immunity under the old justice department and lied........ their deals are off the table. Unfortunately, these things take time. I believe this is a very large part of their obstruction tactics.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2017 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Click to show

PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why yes it is democratic socialist Sanders until he fails like nearly every politician. I don't 100% trust any of them.

Is that what we are calling Communists today? Haven't they murdered enough people over the years to satisfy everyone's curiosity on whether they suck more than any other system EVER? Why yes they have. How about whether their economic model sucks more than any other economic model? Why yes it does. Now why on earth would anyone put any stock into such a bad system? Communism will not work in America. (I really don't care what any other country chooses, only mine.)

[This message has been edited by Hudini (edited 06-12-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Is that what we are calling Communists today? Haven't they murdered enough people over the years to satisfy everyone's curiosity on whether they suck more than any other system EVER? Why yes they have. How about whether their economic model sucks more than any other economic model? Why yes it does. Now why on earth would anyone put any stock into such a bad system? Communism will not work in America. (I really don't care what any other country chooses, only mine.)

No doubt we are about to be told once again how democratic socialism is somehow different.

(Because calling a sh*t sandwich democratic makes it taste SO much better.)

We will also be treated to the same old fable about how the United States is already "socialist" because it has so many "socialist programs" such as police and fire departments and public roads.

There doesn't seem to be any shortage of "useful idiots", as the Communists call them.

"The goal of socialism is communism" Vladimir Lenin

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-12-2017).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2017 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's all stress.
Sometimes, comedy can relieve stress.

Carlin knew it well as anyone:

Even if it's fake:

And a meme:

Relax.
It's all a very, very old joke...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

It's all stress.
Sometimes, comedy can relieve stress.

Are you stressed?

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you stressed?

Gravity demands it.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2017 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

For a guy so in love with democratic socialist AKA Communists You'd think he'd move so he is under "that" representation...
but nope.. he is a person that has lived in a country with a system he hates,, but never moved to the places that have the type government he seeks.. but he wants it pushed here as he is on his way out the door (6 ' under ).

These are enemys of the state..
It be one thing if he HAD lived under this system of government and honestly knew what it truly is like.. and then was all for it.. but he has not and didn't.. he reaped the bennies of living in the US of A, but now wants to tare her down..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 06-12-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The main difference I see between us is that I am disgusted with the democrat party and the republican party. We share the same disgust with the democrat party but I don't see the republican party as any better or as a solution. One party is slightly worse than the other but not by much. The people who champion either party are out of touch with reality. jmho.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The main difference I see between us is that I am disgusted with the democrat party and the republican party. We share the same disgust with the democrat party but I don't see the republican party as any better or as a solution. One party is slightly worse than the other but not by much. The people who champion either party are out of touch with reality. jmho.

Calling bullshita, as seen as for 24 months or more you have had a problem with Trump.. That is pissing off both party's and doing what is best for the "we the people"
if your post had any truth to it.. You'd not be Attacking Trump for Doing what needs to be done to put Americans FIRST................
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, I don't see the Democrats or Republicans as "the" problem as much as liberalism. Liberals are the problem NOT Democrats or Republicans. And that is solely based on the true party lines NOT the extremists of either party.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Calling bullshita, as seen as for 24 months or more you have had a problem with Trump.. That is pissing off both party's and doing what is best for the "we the people"
if your post had any truth to it.. You'd not be Attacking Trump for Doing what needs to be done to put Americans FIRST................

I've never claimed to be a Trump fan. I'm not. I actually favored him over Hillary though. I detest Hillary and I knew that she knows how to work the machine. I figured that Trump wouldn't have either party behind him and figured that he could do less harm. This is just my opinion but "put America first"? I think that it's 'Trump first' with him. I don't have numbers and such it's just the impression I get from watching him. I realize that you are a huge Trump fan and are offended by everything that I say. That's ok. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm going to try avoiding conversation with you though because you have me type cast and seem to enjoy attacking me at every opportunity.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2017 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Honestly, I don't see the Democrats or Republicans as "the" problem as much as liberalism. Liberals are the problem NOT Democrats or Republicans. And that is solely based on the true party lines NOT the extremists of either party.

I see the problem with we the people.. to many other than voting avery few years, put the government on autopilot and don't care, or bother to be involved, but will find the time to complain..

If I was king( lol) Schools would have a class from 6th grade on up, on nothing but current events, and tested on it.. including what is going on locally and at the state and fed levels of government.. Maybe if people had to keep up with it from a young age they also keep up with it once at voting age..
We have what we have and the party's have become what they have because to few kept up with and got involved with, what was going on, for the last 50+ years..
We didn't get here overnight..
Spend an hour or 2-3 a week on what is going on locally and at state level. and you might just get pissed.. but if more would turn that into getting involved, instead of just going on forums and social media and complaining .. we might just be better off..
It took the last 8 years to get A small % of people to start keeping an eye on what was going on.. That we have turned a corner.. Sadly as thinks get back to normal, many will go back to putting it on autopilot..
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2017 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Double post

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 06-13-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-13-2017 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

I've never claimed to be a Trump fan. I'm not. I actually favored him over Hillary though. I detest Hillary and I knew that she knows how to work the machine. I figured that Trump wouldn't have either party behind him and figured that he could do less harm. This is just my opinion but "put America first"? I think that it's 'Trump first' with him. I don't have numbers and such it's just the impression I get from watching him. I realize that you are a huge Trump fan and are offended by everything that I say. That's ok. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm going to try avoiding conversation with you though because you have me type cast and seem to enjoy attacking me at every opportunity.

LOL I'm not a huge Trump fan, What I am a fan of, is an elected leader That puts the people he works for firs, before other countries interest, before his own political well being, And truly loves the country he lives in.. And believes in the government the founding fathers set up.. And put it all on the line to get it back to that..

We as a country needed this.. It is waking a ton of people up.. I wouldn't care if it was Trump or Billy bob bo brian that was puching for America first ,Americans First, Make America great again.. This should be every elected persons goal.. The fact that so many have an issue with it, is very very troubling..
The fact that the progressives and liberals, took that Statement and turned it into a race card carrying baiting, context, is sickning.. But not shocking..
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL I'm not a huge Trump fan, What I am a fan of, is an elected leader That puts the people he works for firs, before other countries interest, before his own political well being, And truly loves the country he lives in.. And believes in the government the founding fathers set up.. And put it all on the line to get it back to that..

We as a country needed this.. It is waking a ton of people up.. I wouldn't care if it was Trump or Billy bob bo brian that was puching for America first ,Americans First, Make America great again.. This should be every elected persons goal.. The fact that so many have an issue with it, is very very troubling..
The fact that the progressives and liberals, took that Statement and turned it into a race card carrying baiting, context, is sickning.. But not shocking..

Perfect! No like button so quoted for truth.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Impressive conveyance of thought.
Attacks on Trump's character are weak attempts of political assassination, and grabbing at straws.
Trump is far from perfect but his job performance is better than obama's and I think this hurts A LOT of feelings.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 06-13-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But of course folks like you who champion a geriatric Marxist are completely realistic.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-13-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2017 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched James Comey.

I need a link to see the Jeff Sessions testimony.

C Span sucks.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2017 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But of course folks like you who champion a geriatric Marxist are completely realistic.

Why not call the most popular politician in the nation names? The least popular here which just demonstrates how out of touch the majority are here.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2017 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why not call the most popular politician in the nation names? The least popular here which just demonstrates how out of touch the majority are here.

So the Presidency should just be a popularity contest?
Just speculation, but Bernie would have got nothing done without executive orders. His ideas were way to far out for Congress to agree with.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock