Started on: 06-07-2017 06:51 PM
Replies: 169 (2707 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 06-20-2017 09:37 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Fine. I will let Cathy Griffin parade with a bloody decapitated head of Trump. I will swing around a Nobama head on a noose, rodeo style, while wearing a klu klux clan hoodie.

I guess then we will have the footing for compromise, or not.

You (and others here) may want to educate yourself on the meaning of the word "Compromise".
It can be a valuable tool in getting things done.
It may even be seen as intelligent & respectful.

Here's a challenge; Ask your wife if she thinks it's part of a healthy happy marriage?

I could be wrong.
I've never used it as a bad word.
IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

If our elected officials, and we as a nation could put this much energy and time into attempting to take down the POTUS, into actually trying to accomplish something, the USA might become great again.

dan

Completely agree... for the Democrats, it's all about lost power, and the fear that they may lost all of the power-grab momentum that they gained over the past 8 years.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22740 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by Boondawg:

You (and others here) may want to educate yourself on the meaning of the word "Compromise".
It can be a valuable tool in getting things done.
It may even be seen as intelligent & respectful.

Here's a challenge; Ask your wife if she thinks it's part of a healthy happy marriage?

I could be wrong.
I've never used it as a bad word.

Enlighten me as to when Nancy and Harry Reid compromised? All of their bills passed entirely through Democrat vote.

When Bush was president, most bills passed or failed with bi-partisan support.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The *Compromise* Poster Boy meets Adolph Hitler 1938

The New and Improved *Compromise* Poster Boy meets Saudi King 2009

Let's also not forget the feckless and failed *Compromise* Poster *Girl* also from 2009

She even got the Russian word for "Reset" wrong. It actually reads "Overcharged"....and it isn't in Cyrillic text.....

At least Neville Chamberlain didn't bow....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-08-2017).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

You know, it's been a while since I've actually thought about this... but what the hell was she thinking when she did this? How inanely immature was this? You bring a Fisher Price big red button to your arch-nemesis for you to push together? What in God's name...

That's like giving someone a box of music CDs... did Obama's aid run down to the pharmacy in the Pentagon mall to go pick them up really quick because they forgot?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a reason the Russian is pressing the overcharge/reset button with his middle finger?
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Author Topic: Re: Comeys Testimony Thursday
cliffw

06-08-2017 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwClick Here to Visit cliffw's HomepageClick Here to Email cliffw

I will swing around a Nobama head on a noose, rodeo style, while wearing a klu klux clan hoodie.

No insult to you sir, I wouldn't even ever do it. [/quote]
I double checked my copy and paste post from another forum and I don't have a clue what the hell you are talking about..

it won't let me reply to you, so feel free to do it here..

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Enlighten me as to when Nancy and Harry Reid compromised?

I cannot.
They are your example of "compromise".
Or the lack thereof?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boondawg

38235 posts
Member since Jun 2003

The *Compromise* Poster Boy meets Adolph Hitler 1938

Click to show

The New and Improved *Compromise* Poster Boy meets Saudi King 2009

Click to show

Let's also not forget the feckless and failed *Compromise* Poster *Girl* also from 2009

Click to show

She even got the Russian word for "Reset" wrong. It actually reads "Overcharged"....and it isn't in Cyrillic text.....

At least Neville Chamberlain didn't bow....

So this is where I respond by presenting pictures of "compromise" in a favorable light?
And the point being...?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So this is where I respond by presenting pictures of "compromise" in a favorable light?
And the point being...?

Why are you asking me what you should do?

What do you think the point is?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why are you asking me what you should do?

What do you think the point is?

It's your point.
I'm asking you.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2017 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have any "progressive libs".
I am a single entity.
My name is Don.

Unless that was an attempted insult...name calling?

Add a Long and a 'g' to the end of your name.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 06-09-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nearly a full page of "compromise."

Much to do about nothing when it comes to the POTUS.

I will ask my Wife. I am guessing yours knows a thing or to on your subject matter. She is very happy you should know. We both also know about working together. We have our own company. But, maybe our lives don't fit your standards?

Whatever the case, she better go make that damn sammich! 😛

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-08-2017 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I will ask my Wife. I am guessing yours knows a thing or to on your subject matter. She is very happy you should know. We both also know about working together. We have our own company. But, maybe our lives don't fit your standards?

Ok...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...

You brought it up. I replied. Is that not how this works?

You are crabby. I am not sorry for that. I am not your issue.

Enjoy your day, Ok...
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THING ONE
You are now free to queue up my favorite part of the post game coverage on MSNBC. If you were to use this https link, it will take you into Thursday night's edition of "All In" with Chris Hayes. Malcolm Nance and Michael Isikoff are discussing the infamous "Steele dossier". This link queues up a YouTube video at 30:41 and the discussion runs to 34:21 or 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

Malcolm Nance ends the discussion with a real "zinger."
https://youtu.be/mR4iTm3LvH8?t=1841

THING TWO
Conservative commentator Erik Ericsson has a new OpEd on "The Resurgent", under the banner of "Trump and Comey: Where Ignorance Meets the Law." It's just a few paragraphs; brief, even as OpEd columns tend to run. Here are the last two paragraphs:

The President is not supposed to be king. He is not above the law. Congress is a co-equal branch of government. The Republicans there need to make sure the President knows there are boundaries, there are parameters, and if he does not learn them he needs to turn over the office to someone who will.

If your goal is to stop the left, all Trump is doing is both emboldening them and driving independent voters to them. Soon he will be a catalyst for a leftwing resurgence if Republicans do not sort this out themselves.
LINK
http://theresurgent.com/tru...rance-meets-the-law/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-09-2017).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ still after the day long nothing burger.. pushing that b/s..

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

THING ONE
You are now free to queue up my favorite part of the post game coverage on MSNBC. If you were to use this https link, it will take you into Thursday night's edition of "All In" with Chris Hayes. Malcolm Nance and Michael Isikoff are discussing the infamous "Steele dossier". This link queues up a YouTube video at 30:41 and the discussion runs to 34:21 or 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

Malcolm Nance ends the discussion with a real "zinger."
https://youtu.be/mR4iTm3LvH8?t=1841

THING TWO
Conservative commentator Erik Ericsson has a new OpEd on "The Resurgent", under the banner of "Trump and Comey: Where Ignorance Meets the Law." It's just a few paragraphs; brief, even as OpEd columns tend to run. Here are the last two paragraphs:
[QUOTE]The President is not supposed to be king. He is not above the law. Congress is a co-equal branch of government. The Republicans there need to make sure the President knows there are boundaries, there are parameters, and if he does not learn them he needs to turn over the office to someone who will.

If your goal is to stop the left, all Trump is doing is both emboldening them and driving independent voters to them. Soon he will be a catalyst for a leftwing resurgence if Republicans do not sort this out themselves.
LINK

[/QUOTE]

Turn off MSNBC, put down the remote, and step away from the television while you still have a couple of brain cells in your head.......

The very first private meeting between Comey and Trump addressed this report, completely falsified garbage.

From Comey's prepared statement....
"I first met then-President-Elect Trump on Friday, January 6 in a conference
room at Trump Tower in New York. I was there with other Intelligence
Community (IC) leaders to brief him and his new national security team on the
findings of an IC assessment concerning Russian efforts to interfere in the
election. At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-
Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information
assembled during the assessment.

The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the
incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious
and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to
publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of
the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the
extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt
any such effort with a defensive briefing."

Read much?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

You brought it up. I replied. Is that not how this works?

You are crabby. I am not sorry for that. I am not your issue.

Enjoy your day, Ok...

Ok...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
James Comey briefed Donald Trump during the transition period about the Steele dossier.

Comey's briefing--and I am duplicating this from the latest posting here from "olejoedad"--went like this:

The IC [intelligence community] leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified

That there are parts of it that are salacious is beside the point--as Malcolm Nance makes clear in the fairly brief (under four minutes) MSNBC video segment that I provided (via YouTube), a few postings back from here.

Unverified does not mean false. Unverified does not mean that parts of the Steele dossier have not been verified by the U.S. intelligence community or the FBI, subsequent to that briefing during the transition period, on January 6.

The opera isn't over until the Special Counsel sings.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope is strong with you.
That's good!
Cause I suspect that's all ya got left......
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...

You ask for politeness, and I am continuing to offer it, but you are cool with just an Ok reply. No kindness. Nothing but a hack at many of us here, I answer politely, and you joust back with OK. Man, smoke another bowl dude. You are the one being rude. You have no compromise.

Your poke at us. So above the meaningless productive folks you are. You are the one being an azz. Not us. Point your carboned finger inward.

Click to show
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The IC [intelligence community] leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified

Can you guess why?

Because Trump was now their boss, and they felt obligated, as dedicated Federal employees to alert their new boss to potential frustrations he may encounter, as they knew it was going to be leaked to the press.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Hope is strong with you. That's good! Cause I suspect that's all ya got left......

Hope for what? I have no idea when any substantive public statement will emerge from the Special Counsel.

There are other possible outcomes, aside from any impeachment proceedings against President Trump, that I expect to "enjoy"; such as: Will Michael Flynn testify under oath, and what will he say? What about Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions? Will some less familiar names emerge in an "interesting" context?

If I knew that it were going to happen later today, I would get some refreshments ready. Beer and microwave popcorn? Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries?

If anyone is hoping that a complete "nothing burger" finally emerges from the Special Counsel's investigation, I think they are likely to be disappointed.

I see evidence here of anti2-Trump derangement syndrome. The delusion by Trump supporters that everyone who is not "all in" for Donald Trump, or "all in" for the Republican agenda--a group that includes me--is hanging all of their hopes for future news coverage on living to see impeachment proceedings against the current President.

A "grand slam" would be fantastic, but just driving in a runner from third with a sacrifice fly . . .

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Hope is strong with you.
That's good!
Cause I suspect that's all ya got left......

Yup, that is very rich. Right up there with those lib lines like "this has not been verified BUT wouldn't it be nice to live in a world where it was not SO believable" then hammer it home all week.

These guys are done. Only thing left for the fat lady to sing is who's going to jail.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark your calendars. This week Donald Trump won re-election.

We saw Senators, from the left and the right, squabbling, interrupting and pontificating about the Russians. All the while the government in DC screeched to a halt.

Meanwhile Mr. Trump was standing on a tarmac in Ohio talking to victims of Obamacare. Another health care insurer had dropped out of the state’s Obamacare markets, leaving 18 counties with no government health insurance.

The stories of raised rates and jacked premiums told to Mr. Trump were a telling tale of a monumentally failed government program foisted on the American people by the arrogance of the left.

On top of that, when Mr. Trump criticized the mayor of London in one of his twitter storms, the media went crazy and the Mayor's Association of America put out a statement that they stand with London's mayor, NOT the guy who's trying to keep Americans safe from terrorist.

And to think, the Democrats and the media believe middle America isn't paying attention.

Got news for yews.

Nobody between I-5 and I-95 gives a f*ck about this stupid Russia story and they don't give a f*ck about Muslims' feelings either. (Sorry about the language but since the DNC has made it acceptable I'll going to go ahead and use it too )

For clarity on the Russian issue let’s recap Thursday’s testimony:

1 - The only verified leaker exposed was Jim Comey.
2 - The only person we know is not and never was under investigation for ties to Russia is Donald Trump.
3 - The only person exposed for trying to influence an election was Loretta Lynch.
4 - The only paper accused of publishing fake news was The New York Times.
5 - The only people who attempted to obstruct justice were Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton.

Know what?

It’s gonna be a fun seven 1/2 years,

Personally, I can't wait for the debates between Chelsea and Mr. Trump, or Elizabeth and Mr. Trump, or Bernie and Mr. Trump, or HILLARY and Mr. Trump.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 06-09-2017).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
I double checked my copy and paste post from another forum and I don't have a clue what the hell you are talking about..

it won't let me reply to you, so feel free to do it here..

Yes sir. I posted this ... :

Fine. I will let Cathy Griffin parade with a bloody decapitated head of Trump. I will swing around a Nobama head on a noose, rodeo style, while wearing a klu klux clan hoodie.

I guess then we will have the footing for compromise, or not.

I posted it in this thread. I remember that someone in another thread was calling you racist and you replied that you are umm, an American of black descent.

I don't have a racist bone in my body. My friends and my boss, all Americans of black descent, will tell you that. So will my Mexican friends and my ex wife, who was born in Mexico City.

I guess I was feeling guilty that my comments might be construed as racist and that I may have offended you, or any other PFF members who might be American's of black descent.

Boondawg touted compromise.

My wife, who I took in marriage for better or worse, as she did me ? Compromise was not part of our marriage vows.
She wants 10 new pairs of shoes. I tell her she already has 50 pairs (true fact). So we compromise on five pair, ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35918 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I have no idea when any substantive public statement will emerge from the Special Counsel.

You have no idea IF any substantive public statement will emerge from the Independent Special Prosecutor.

There are other possible outcomes, aside from any impeachment proceedings against President Trump, that I expect to "enjoy"; such as: Will Michael Flynn testify under oath, and what will he say? What about Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions? Will some less familiar names emerge in an "interesting" context?

I suspected as much. You are a circle jerker.

If I knew that it were going to happen later today, I would get some refreshments ready. Beer and microwave popcorn? Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries?

I knew it. You are a liberal. I blame Kalifornia. Over here in Texas it's beer and pretzels.
Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries? Can you get anymore creative than that ? Hows' 'bouts some good Russian caviar ?

If anyone is hoping that a complete "nothing burger" finally emerges from the Special Counsel's investigation, I think they are likely to be disappointed.

I see evidence here of anti2-Trump derangement syndrome. The delusion by Trump supporters that everyone who is not "all in" for Donald Trump, or "all in" for the Republican agenda--a group that includes me--is hanging all of their hopes for future news coverage on living to see impeachment proceedings against the current President.

Are you drinking ?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link to brief OpEd after the Comey testimony from a conservative commentator

Whatever it is that Trump may yet achieve, this kind of mistake will only make it harder for him.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Disappointed ? Perhaps you need a reality check.

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-09-2017 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

?

Cliff Don't worry about it, I know whom is playing the race card, (or was) and whom is just sick of the double standards, and the other crap that many do, and seem to get away with..
There time will come.. Sadly those that don't act, think like animals get grouped with at times.. That is normal,, might not be right, but normal..

Trust me, when no bama came to boston to go to church for those harmed by the bombing.. It took all I could muster to not deck the bastard.. I did try to crush his hand when shaking it.. Wife was not happy, and said if I get cuffed, she aint bail'n me out.. oh well..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 06-09-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Link to brief OpEd after the Comey testimony from a conservative commentator

From the article you cited:

"But despite the hysteria from the left, this does not appear to be obstruction of justice.....

...There was no order to do so and no obstruction of justice."

The cognitive disconnect with you leftists is astonishing.

Erikson has been a very vocal "Never-Trump" opinion writer since 2015.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-09-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I see evidence here of anti2-Trump derangement syndrome. The delusion by Trump supporters that everyone who is not 'all in' for Donald Trump, or 'all in' for the Republican agenda--a group that includes me--is hanging all of their hopes for future news coverage on living to see impeachment proceedings against the current President."
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/120446-2.html#p64

Cognitive disconnect? I did not offer the OpEd piece by Erik Ericsson because I thought it incriminated President Trump, in the literal sense of "incriminate."

Erickson's OpEd piece finds fault with President Trump.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Erickson's OpEd piece finds fault with President Trump.

Which you no doubt find immensely enjoyable,

...but none of the "faults" that Erikson describes in his opinion piece are criminal or even impeachable acts.

You even admit that yourself.

So there really was NO POINT in your citing that article other than to demonstrate that not all conservatives think alike regarding President Trump?

We already knew that. It's no revelation. He still won election in spite of that.

You are simply, once again, displaying your *Trump Derangement Syndrome*......without your juvenile, nonsensical prefix.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-09-2017).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2017 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If President Trump were to incorporate the ideas in Erick Ericsson's latest OpEd column, his Presidency could become even greater than it already is.

Maybe it's already happening. I heard that the President corrected his signal omission at that most recent NATO summit in Brussels by affirming the U.S. commitment to Article Five at a press conference earlier today. Better late than never. And--as far as I am aware--he hasn't further embarrassed himself with a new spate of stupefyingly uninformed Twitter messages in response to the Comey testimony. Although that may be more of an awareness situation on my part, since I have not taken a good look at today's news stories.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is comical, in context. There is nothing that will legally harm President Trump from this testimony.
So many people hate Trump, that if he said the sun will rise tomorrow, they would still call him a liar.
BUT, I am still holding out for a legal attack on clinton that will have some real teeth. I doubt she will ever see a jail cell, but I hope that information from Comey will be used successfully against her.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Comey Fog

So what we are seeing is a super-clean example of what I call two movies on one screen. The anti-Trump media and citizens are peering into the Comey fog and seeing some serious Trump-related wrongdoing that is impeachable at the very least, and treasonous at worst. Meanwhile, Trump supporters are looking at the SAME FACTS and seeing nothing illegal except for some leaking by anti-Trumpers.

Now add to the Comey fog the recent news of how President Trump worded his conversations. The nation will be word-thinking like crazy today, trying to figure out whether “honest” and “hope” mean something. That’s just enough ambiguity to create confirmation bias in literally every observer. (Including me, of course.) We’re all seeing what we want to see at this point.

SCOTT ADAMS' BLOG
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

The Comey Fog

So what we are seeing is a super-clean example of what I call two movies on one screen. The anti-Trump media and citizens are peering into the Comey fog and seeing some serious Trump-related wrongdoing that is impeachable at the very least, and treasonous at worst. Meanwhile, Trump supporters are looking at the SAME FACTS and seeing nothing illegal except for some leaking by anti-Trumpers.

Now add to the Comey fog the recent news of how President Trump worded his conversations. The nation will be word-thinking like crazy today, trying to figure out whether “honest” and “hope” mean something. That’s just enough ambiguity to create confirmation bias in literally every observer. (Including me, of course.) We’re all seeing what we want to see at this point.

SCOTT ADAMS' BLOG

Absolutely NONE of what James Comey claims that President Trump told him in private means a damn thing in any legal sense.

It is called HEARSAY.

The "Chattering Class" in the media can pontificate and lecture about what "I hope you can" might mean and what Comey supposedly understood until they choke on it, but it makes NO DIFFERENCE.

Comey's claim of what HE says that the President said can never be used in a legal proceeding.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-10-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2017 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look at this other thing!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay