Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  News report that MidEngineManiac (MEM) . . .the kind of news that he likes to post.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
News report that MidEngineManiac (MEM) . . .the kind of news that he likes to post. by rinselberg
Started on: 05-23-2017 08:18 PM
Replies: 12 (305 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 05-24-2017 01:32 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Florida, a man who discarded his "neo-Nazi" persona and converted to Islam ended up killing his two roommates (also described as "neo-Nazi") because they "dissed" his religious conversion and his "going Muzzie".

A number of reports; here's one from the Chicago Tribune.
http://www.chicagotribune.c...-20170522-story.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds to me like a scapegoat excuse. He killed them, knew he would get caught, came up with a sympathy alibi. Or in advance to have his premeditated murder go down with the alibi that would gain him much sympathy for a lesser sentence.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry.
No islam or muslims Shadeball.
Nothing for you to obsess over and post endless screeds about.
Nothing for you to start threads attacking MEM about.
Just an 18 year old kid with serious mental illness.

I'm guessing he must mean *Crazyasfukistan*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2017).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
Sounds to me like a scapegoat excuse. He killed them, knew he would get caught, came up with a sympathy alibi. Or in advance to have his premeditated murder go down with the alibi that would gain him much sympathy for a lesser sentence.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-24-2017).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2017 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course he is from Crazyas****astan. You would have to be to convert to Ice-lam knowing full well what it is. Or maybe he actually believed the Suicide Corps bonus program video's. Who knows.

Or it could be just more lies and myths about ice-lam, couldnt it?

http://www.thetinyman.in/20...peace-myths.html?m=1
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Sorry.
No islam or muslims Shadeball.
Nothing for you to obsess over and post endless screeds about.
Nothing for you to start threads attacking MEM about.
Just an 18 year old kid with serious mental illness . . .

Very good, Mr. Condescension. You just saved me the trouble of revisiting and reading beyond the first paragraph of the report that I posted from the Chicago Tribune. I did not have to read beyond the very first paragraph to know with certainty that I was already in the MidEngineManiac (MEM) Zone.

There is not any kind of attack psychology going on here (not on my part), against MEM, or against Pennock's premier Canadian correspondent, as I sometimes like to say.

This is without question the kind of news that MEM likes to post with remarkable regularity, regardless of whether the Muslim "angle" in the story is real in any sense, or just a faked-up idea to be used as an alibi. MEM "runs" with this media report, either way. It's right up his alley. Good for another new MEM-originated forum thread. No sin in that. No large sin, at any rate.

Screeds? Screeds from "rinselberg"..? No, screeds are actually a randye specialty. Your ceaseless efforts to misrepresent the Red State vs Blue State tribalism that dominates the U.S. political landscape--to misrepresent that current and multi-layered reality with your vacuous, ideologically precious, no relation to anything tangible kind of nonsense in which the only alternatives are "Lay down like a dog and submit to the randye", or "Beg to differ with the randye on any point, however minor or ancillary, and so be vilified in randye world as a no good Marxist-loving Muslim--or Muslim-loving Marxist." The randye is all about the screed. You are way over the Screed Limit. Way beyond the high end of the radar gun that measures screed.

Do you remember (?) the time when we were on the subject of Iran--something a guy was saying, an Iranian guy--and you missed the indirect but unmistakable reference that he made--it was apparent from the context--to the ouster of Iran's prime minister in 1953. When the Shah of Iran, capitulating to pressure from the Eisenhower administration and the United Kingdom, dismissed Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh and named General Fazlollah Zahedi to replace him.

Anyone with a grasp of Iran's post World War Two history would have understood that reference. But you were stuck on the idea that it was a reference to the Iranian Revolution of 1978-79 that made Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini a shoo-in for the Islamic Hall of Shame. Even though that didn't make any sense in the context of the discussion.

I could probably unearth those posts.

I am not obsessed with Islam, or with Muslims. You are obsessed with the idea that I am obsessed with Islam and Muslims. You have tried, persistently but unsuccessfully, to gaslight me about this. I don't think it's a conscious effort on your part. It's a consequence of your inability to see your own online or Internet persona in a mirror, in all of its ugliness; a consequence of your superabundant urge to project the psychological deficiencies of your noxious Internet persona onto anyone with a different perspective. Specific examples with clear, evidentiary value from the archives of Pennock's can be provided.

It's easy to understand why you are "bigly" Anti-Anti-Trump, or Anti2-Trump. (Notation that I may have invented; I've not seen it elsewhere.) Two peas in a pod. Talk a lot of bulls**t and never consider the possibility that you don't know everything there is to know about whatever topic is up for discussion. In that respect, Donald Trump and Pennock's "randye" are two peas in a pod.

HAGO.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-24-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinse, you keep talking in circles and eventually you'll​ get dizzy......

Oh, wait......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
Anti-Anti-Trump, or Anti2-Trump. (Notation that I may have invented; I've not seen it elsewhere.)

Antidistrumparianism?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will not be gaslighted.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I will not be gaslighted.

Because that would suggest that your sanity is in question. And of that, there is no question.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-24-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No question whatsoever.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2017 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I concur. He should have been in the shade a long time ago. Shame what too much sun does.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock